Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Happily married ♥

On 1/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, leeza77 said:

Wow.. Patience and perseverance got him yingbao. In weibo, the girl whose character was as a gty's daughter share that yingbao loved eating. She ate and ate  and suddenly she had a stomach ache. Fsf was there at the time and was so nervous when yingboa was sent to emergency room for the whole night. 

awww.So sweet.Glad that she is fine now.FSF for sure is so caring .and as the article you posted say the director knows that they were already a couple.maybe the whole cast know also at that time,but they did great in public eyes not to be noticed.Hope there`s moreeeee of their BTS.

if you know more.share it.ALWAYS want to know about them:wub:.cuz my chinese is zero:lol:

On 1/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, nichiwoohee said:

Haha he used to be once of the hottest star, just his scandal kinda dented his name a bit

what scandal?u mean his past dating?

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, leeza77 said:

Tell me what do you see here??? 

a3a6079aly1fz7nj4qitvj20jg0awabj.jpg

That’s fsf plotting on how to marry yingbao, gty style :D

1 hour ago, danatepe said:

what scandal?u mean his past dating?

Yeah, some even called him womanizer and sort of names :wacko: he dated very openly in the past

since both dont have any wedding photos yet, let’s pretend this is yingbao and fsf wedding ceremony instead haha

https://m.weibo.cn/status/HcpX6vhJ6?fid=1034%3A4329595319847468&jumpfrom=weibocom

• Like 5

6 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

That’s fsf plotting on how to marry yingbao, gty style :D

Yeah, some even called him womanizer and sort of names :wacko: he dated very openly in the past

since both dont have any wedding photos yet, let’s pretend this is yingbao and fsf wedding ceremony instead haha

https://m.weibo.cn/status/HcpX6vhJ6?fid=1034%3A4329595319847468&jumpfrom=weibocom

Gty/fsf eyes keep staring at ml/zly. Looks so happy, proud and preening like a peacock. Heard that their banquet will be held conjuction with after 100 days of their baby being born. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, leeza77 said:

Gty/fsf eyes keep staring at ml/zly. Looks so happy, proud and preening like a peacock. Heard that their banquet will be held conjuction with after 100 days of their baby being born. 

I cant wait! I heard march could possibly be the due month.. so.. may banquet? 

• Like 2

Matching avatars.. The couples are more open in their affections. 

005wlWYXly1fzayivr1v4j315o15oh43.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

I cant wait! I heard march could possibly be the due month.. so.. may banquet? 

Hopefully 

• Like 3

I really want to see ZLY with bridal gown :wub:.. Hopefully they will have a wedding ceremony after childbirth :kiss_wink:.. 

Matching avatars.. The couples are more open in their affections. 

It's cute to see them soo affectionate with each other.. I noticed FSF sticks to ZLY much in her BTS.. The way he looks at her explains y he married her.. He didn't wanna let go of our girl!! 

do5Drn3.jpg

GTY n ML's wedding!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I really want to see ZLY with bridal gown :wub:.. Hopefully they will have a wedding ceremony after childbirth :kiss_wink:.. 

It's cute to see them soo affectionate with each other.. I noticed FSF sticks to ZLY much in her BTS.. The way he looks at her explains y he married her.. He didn't wanna let go of our girl!! 

do5Drn3.jpg

GTY n ML's wedding!! 

Why is there so little bts of them together.. their bts in monkey king 3 are soooo cutee!!!! 

• Like 4

Just now, nichiwoohee said:

Why is there so little bts of them together.. their bts in monkey king 3 are soooo cutee!!!! 

I think we will get more of them together after marriage in the show.. But yes I enjoy watching their BTS in MK3 n also Minglan.. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

do5Drn3.jpg

GTY n ML's wedding!! 

Maybe the really married in real through this filming?? Is this possible??They are not in hurry to do their marriage ceremony after announcing their marriage registration. And after wrapping up the filming, in the mid of april they went to bali for their honeymoon. :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I think we will get more of them together after marriage in the show.. But yes I enjoy watching their BTS in MK3 n also Minglan.. 

When zly filming this drama, she was so stressed as the script was tough and she just finished filming ogt and went to This drama straight away without rest. Say, maybe she's not in the mood to playing around. Beside, she also didn't want to raise any suspicious as the talks about their relationship has gone rampant. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Maybe the really married in real through this filming?? Is this possible??They are not in hurry to do their marriage ceremony after announcing their marriage registration. And after wrapping up the filming, in the mid of april they went to bali for their honeymoon. :D

I have always heard of ZLY's Bali wedding rumor.. Might be true.. Coz they have been very discrete in letting us know abt their personal stuffs!! I loved they announced both marriage n pregnancy.. Many ppl might criticize it as wrong but I loved the cute way they approached!! 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

What is this bali talk?? I thought she went on vacay to thailand with her family and fsf?

Sorry, yes, they went to thailand in april last year. 

• Like 2

Tonight both of them update their weibo about the wedding scene tonight and netizen speculate the time of their meant:

Feng Shu: 2053 - love you my life
Yingbao: 1921 - still love you

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Tonight both of them update their weibo about the wedding scene tonight and netizen speculate the time of their meant:

Feng Shu: 2053 - love you my life
Yingbao: 1921 - still love you

TOO CUUUTEEEEEEEEE

why are cnetz so detective like? is it a common thing the importance of uploading time? I thought it was smart of yingbao to upload her marriage announcement with the birthdate of fsf, didnt realize it was a common thing

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

Yahh lahh..like I always on twitter/insta/weibo; just to keep updated of them on bts..

I also expected that they will release their bts when ml is crying infront of gty..but they hvnt:anguished:

Ohh...everyday I go to YT just to watch their bts on MK3..:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

TOO CUUUTEEEEEEEEE

why are cnetz so detective like? is it a common thing the importance of uploading time? I thought it was smart of yingbao to upload her marriage announcement with the birthdate of fsf, didnt realize it was a common thing

Chinese custom are superstitious with numbers. Numbers represent luck

• Like 2

10 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Yahh lahh..like I always on twitter/insta/weibo; just to keep updated of them on bts..

I also expected that they will release their bts when ml is crying infront of gty..but they hvnt:anguished:

Ohh...everyday I go to YT just to watch their bts on MK3..:D

I think the chemistry on mk3 bts is very apparent, my favorite is this one

10 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Chinese custom are superstitious with numbers. Numbers represent luck

And they incorporate it into the uploading time? Wow 

• LOL 1