Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Happily married ♥

37 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

She gained 10 million followers for the past 2,5 months, were her dating/marriage rumours with FSF reach the peak.

Haha, kind of people actually love her with him :D

On the day of official announcement, zly garnered 1 million fans. And after that it will only takes 2 days for her to accumulate another million. The numbers increased rapidly. I also notice that fsf's fans also increased dramatically this last 4 days. :D 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

On the day of official announcement, zly garnered 1 million fans. And after that it will only takes 2 days for her to accumulate another million. The numbers increased rapidly. I also notice that fsf's fans also increased dramatically this last 4 days. :D 

Such a powerfull couple indeed...:love:no one can stop them:D

Cant w8t for their wedding ceremony...I will just keep repeating their BTS first:D

• Like 4

I want them to have their wedding ceremony this year, but it seems unlikely. As of right now they are just getting their house ready. 

I bet their wedding ceremony will break weibo too. 

• Like 4

Same here:Dthat's 100%sure 

Maybe 1 of tbe reason also for their fast increasing fallowers is that many are looking forward for their Wceremony...

I'm wondering what would it be look like..(hmmmmnnn...I will just create in my mind first..:D)

• Like 4

"Recently there's an information going around saying that it wasn't easy for FSF & ZLY to be able to marry each other because FSF's mother initially wanted to separate him and ZLY and doesn't let them be together. :open_mouth:

FSF's mother didn't accept ZLY because her education and family background is too different from FSF's. FSF's mother is afraid that ZLY is getting together with FSF because of other motives. :dizzy:

It wasn't until after FSF's mother has known ZLY on a 
deeper level that she has let ZLY marry him, and now FSF's mother is complimenting ZLY a lot. 

And finally both the in-laws have accepted them to be together, and a majority of the fans have accepted them."

It looks like things are not as simple as they seem on the surface guys. Everyone was busy saying FSF doesn't deserve ZLY but maybe the truth of it is that FSF's mother doesn't think ZLY deserves FSF. :thumbsdown:

Guys, this sounded so much like Crazy Rich Asians don't you think? ZLY is like Rachel Chu 2.0

I don't know how true this information is but maybe the reason ZLY kept a distance from FSF whenever they're together in public was because she doesn't want to give the impression that she's going after him because of his looks or because of his money. 

And kudos to FSF for loving ZLY because it means it came from his true heart to love someone who came from a poor family background and poor education. If it is true then they must've gone through a lot to get to where they are today. And the public knew nothing about their hardships. 

Seriously, their love story could easily be made into a movie. A lot of friends supported them, especially Han Han, maybe because they want to help FSF&ZLY get through the tough times, with the in-laws, together. No wonder FSF was kind of looking a little down when he went to his movie promotions when they were dating.

And btw, in the paparazzi photos I've posted above, it was actually FSF's parents that have arrived at FSF's home in Beijing, not ZLY's parents. Sorry about that guys.  

We all know that ZLY's feelings towards FSF and vice versa are definitely true love.

• Like 3

Another pic where ZLY is sitting there and FSF is standing in the room next to her. Someone who was there with them had secretly taken these photos. 

44501763_2475848285975247_63170854270648

• Like 3

Well we really dont know what's the truth behind of those info's..useless peoples just love to create useless info's for something to buzz around...

Maybe the reason why they ddnt public their relationship is because its their choice...(I saw pic of LY on the above video she's wearing the black jacket with cat eyes infront.same as FSF.that was bts of princess agents right...so that time maybe they are already together.??:love:.

I hvnt watch CRA though..I will someday:Din terms of wealth, I think LY is already on another level,A well defined woman...establish her career through her perseverance and hardships with the help of her mngmnt of course.(I really admired her,from unknown to well known..she climeb step by step.)

as if FSF parents will be living together w/th them...why they keep dragging her family BG...at least she ddnt deny that.

Well just so happy that majority of people are happy abwt their marriage..

• Like 6

I would love to read about their love story. When they start to have feeling for each other, first date, first quarrel, meeting the parents, etc.. Alas it will be quite impossible as they are a very private couple.

• Like 6

When Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng got married, it is said that Hu Ge was also invited to be the best man, but Hu Ge has rejected Zhao Liying’s request. Someone asked why Hu Ge is not willing to be Feng Shaofeng's best man? 

Hu Ge said that because he is too handsome, if he is Feng Shaofeng's best man, he is afraid FSF will be under pressure. It seems that Hu Ge is also very confident about his own value, and the reason he has given made everyone can't help but laugh. I don't know what Feng Shaofeng thinks after hearing such reasons. :joy::lol:

Full article: https://h5.cp.cashtoutiao.com/m/news/detail?id=4041886&channelType=yule&contentType=0&userId=112884080&showPosition=3&showSource=feed&isShow=1&contentType=article&loadType=0&log_id=dea1deda35fe4a7d9c7b11ae5463fe17&exp_id=myselfRecommend&strategy_id=strategy&retrieve_id=retrieve

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I got something BIG guys!!!!!! Watch this video below with CC on starting from 22:51 to 23:19 and you won't believe what you've just watched!!!!! I personally couldn't believe my eyes.

It's ZLY's 2016 drama with Zheng Kai called Best Get Going. Can you tell me what you just saw?!!!

:dizzy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

The HuGe article is very obviously fake. You cant believe every news out there. HuGe is not close to FSF or ZLY so I highly doubt they would invite him to their wedding as a best man. 

Huge was trending during their wedding announcement bc he is a forever bachelor and people were hoping zly would break his curse since a lot of her past leading men got married after working with her. Also whenever anyone really famous gets married he gets sympathy comments.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

If it is true, then I couldn't be more happy for both of them. :heart:

I always thought that since ZLY's body is weak now she wouldn't be thinking of having a baby that soon, at least not until she recovers fully. Looks like she has recovered fully then. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

After their official marriage announcement, Li Ying first appeared in an interview and has also talked about her love life. When she was asked about how long Feng Shaofeng had chased her, she directly said “not long”, which shocked the audience.

This answer can be seen that Li Ying has liked Feng Shaofeng in the past, because of his timidity, Feng Shaofeng did not need much effort in pursuing her. It seems that the two are really in love.

Article: http://k.sina.com.cn/article_2184983904_823c356000100bzjz.html

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I'm also in a deep thinking if LY is really pregnant...

I am assuming that FSF's parents will be the happiest among them all lol:Dsince he's the only child and not young anymore....I saw photo's of FSF when he was a child....cant believe he's so cute/handsome he looks like a girl:D

• Like 4

Post marriage & looks like he's having a VERY hard time choosing which colour to go with. HAhaha #It's a Libra thing#

The shop owner uploaded this photo. 

44288412_362471807828195_69616887432122244328567_362471871161522_129824525353012

A classroom with computers full of Z & F home screens :joy:

44350370_2145592199102820_36531357584719

• Like 2

11 hours ago, heatherbee said:

I'm also in a deep thinking if LY is really pregnant...

I am assuming that FSF's parents will be the happiest among them all lol:Dsince he's the only child and not young anymore....I saw photo's of FSF when he was a child....cant believe he's so cute/handsome he looks like a girl:D

FSF will be a gentle, democratic father. In his interview, he once said that it's up to the child to be a monk or a wrestler.. Ho ho. I guess then the job to discipline their child will be zly's. 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

FSF will be a gentle, democratic father. In his interview, he once said that it's up to the child to be a monk or a wrestler.. Ho ho. I guess then the job to discipline their child will be zly's. 

It's definitely going to be ZLY, no question. ;)  

However, FSF is going to be the teacher figure. ZLY will be more like a safe haven for her child.