Quantcast
jeijei

[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

I m super excited for this!!! Yay my fav show with new season!!!:wub: i wish to see jin woo n kyung hee getting married in this season if possible:P:D i have enjoyed previous seasons except season 3 ...i skipped it after three episode ...it was not fun without detective kang^_^

Do i need to watch season 1 to understand this story? Is it related? Where am i when season 1 airing? Duuh..a lot to catch up..

• Like 1

On Thu Nov 01 2018 at 2:44 PM, nj90 said:

Do i need to watch season 1 to understand this story? Is it related? Where am i when season 1 airing? Duuh..a lot to catch up..

Well actually you don't need to ....because they will be solving new cases this season but i would totally recommend you to watch season 1 and season 2 to see awesomeness of dr han jin woo and leads chemistry!!! I have skipped season 3 ...have watched season 4 ...it was good too!

On 11/2/2018 at 11:55 PM, riya988 said:

Well actually you don't need to ....because they will be solving new cases this season but i would totally recommend you to watch season 1 and season 2 to see awesomeness of dr han jin woo and leads chemistry!!! I have skipped season 3 ...have watched season 4 ...it was good too!

Now i want to watch season 1 too.. i better start now.. :lol: thank you for the recommendaton :wub:

• Like 1

On Mon Nov 05 2018 at 8:55 AM, nj90 said:

Now i want to watch season 1 too.. i better start now.. :lol: thank you for the recommendaton :wub:

you won't regret it dear!! Trust me:wub: i think i m going to watch it again...haha watch season 2 too!!! God quiz is one of the best crime/thriller based show!!

Yay finally new season has started can't wait for the subs:glasses:

I love this series. I watched all of the series and I am glad they are back. Does anyone know when this series will start? Thank you.