Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

OMG.. I can’t ... I need to calm down from all the heavyweight scenes that I saw.. ok dear.. tomorrow is even wilder.. be ready!

How about the queen? Are the king and queen already did their first night?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, tsukino7 said:

How about the queen? Are the king and queen already did their first night?

he was about to undress her with rude manners because he knows the queen is in love with HS.. we will know tomorrow.. ughhh so intense..

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 3

For those who are interested

The dish is called Guk-bap (국밥) & the meat is pork but nowadays you get good cuts of meat (pork or beef) rather than what was offered - offal. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

OMG!!!!!...just saw the clips...is the guard gonna die? Tomorrow's episode looks promising as well ~~~ cannot wait.

:relieved:

@gerrytan8063 Very similar to Moonlight Drawn By Clouds when Kim Yoo Jung's character fed the Crown Prince Park Bo Gum gukbap (or at least tried). That gukbap rascal line...lol :D

• Like 6

Just now, lightbringer06 said:

OMG!!!!!...just saw the clips...is the guard gonna die? Tomorrow's episode looks promising as well ~~~ cannot wait.

:relieved:

No please... oh drama god.. please don't make the guard dies... 

But I think the guard will help ha seon.. and the king absolutely want to kill the guard

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1

Me:

Image result for i'm only here for the comments gif4

:lol:

Edit:

F9sBvyE.jpg

(sorry! bad quality! this was from my computer :ph34r:)

My reaction:

Image result for ooh gifs real housewives black

"Well, this is going to be good. I'll just sip my tea"(gif not mine!credit to owner!)

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, tsukino7 said:

No please... oh drama god.. please don't make the guard dies... 

But I think the guard will help ha seon.. and the king absolutely want to kill the guard

Ikr! I hope nothing happens to him on tomorrow's episode....hope all is well.

• Like 6

Just now, lightbringer06 said:

Ikr! I hope nothing happens to him on tomorrow's episode....hope all is well.

Come on... ha seon... save the nation... save the queen... :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Okay hang on..so SW is not aware that HS is not LH right ? Right up until the bed scene she still thinks that HS is the King? 

Urghhhh

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, tsukino7 said:

Come on... ha seon... save the nation... save the queen... :naughty:

He looks pretty determined in the preview. Am pretty sure he ain't gonna just sit idle after all that happened. If you were him, you wouldn't just let your nation run by someone mentally unstable...not to mention have hurt you so badly too :bawling:

@triplem I think so...perhaps she was confused during that bed scene so she stopped him. She probably felt something is different...even from the preview, she says she's confused. Or to be exact she says something along the lines of "I don't know anymore", something like that.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HS He looks distressing, too poor. I think the LKU secretary must find a way to help him. And the royal guard protects him:(

2s85uf.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

In the movie

Spoiler

the guard dies to protect HS, for him, his "King" is HS

I said before Lee Hoon is a monster, so why he didn't 

be considered as King..... he's calles Prince Gwanghae or Gwanhaegun

there's someone want defending him now ?????????

Edited by triplem
Movie plot needs to be in spoiler
  • Like 9

Tonight’s episode is seriously bitter sweet but just from the cuts , I find hope in a couple of things 

1. When he took her to eat , I liked that she was brave enough to try the soup & came to like it . It just feels like a foreshadowing that she’d come to prefer civilian life . Or perhaps HS is the kind of king the people need . 

2. This scene , yes I’m aware that HS is still pretending to be LH , but she’s genuinely fallen for him (HS) . What she’s attracted to is his kindness, warmth , thoughtfulness. He of course is in love with her.  The gift of the compass is symbolic I’m sure to future episodes.

Watch the scene , and you can see the crazy amount of chemistry just from their expressive eyes :wub:

thanks @lightbringer06, can’t wait to watch with subs 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

Watching this drama gets me on fire! :D

giphy-4.gif

@triplem Agree to your thoughts! Somehow I wanted So Woon and HS to be just ordinary people together, living a simple but happy life towards the end. But then, when I think about the throne, then perhaps HS becomes the King and they can rule the nation together. Still not sure where does the writer wants to take LH...but as of now, he is not fit to be the king.

• Like 8

What is this scene?:o Yeah !! LH and HS, what are you? Yeah yeah!! We're being tricked. Nothing happens. HAHAHA !!!:w00t:

2rs5er.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, nidcha202 said:

What is this scene?:o Yeah !! LH and HS, what are you? Yeah yeah!! We're being tricked. Nothing happens. HAHAHA !!!:w00t:

Ooh I like this scene. I wish I understood this scene! I like the way his eyes widen. I think his eyes are so intense.I like the way he looks at her. I like the way she looks at him. I think she looks like she looks so innocent. I like her doe eyes. I don't know how to describe the way she's looking at him. Why? I don't understand the scene. I need to catch up. NOW. I don't know their names! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Ooh I like this scene. I wish I understood this scene! I like the way his eyes widen. I think his eyes are so intense.I like the way he looks at her. I like the way she looks at him. I think she looks like she looks so innocent. I like her doe eyes. I don't know how to describe the way she's looking at him. Why? I don't understand the scene. I need to catch up. NOW. I don't know their names! Thanks for sharing.

@2handsintertwined It was the last scene of ep 6. I was thrilled with the fact that they, both the real king Lee Hun, met Ha seon, the fake clown, the king just because he held the queen's hand, the queen of King Lee Hun. He is so jealous that he is angry with his eyes. I think there must be something going on between them. Finally, nothing happened between them. Felt like i was fooled:D

• Like 4
  • Love 1