Quantcast
Jillia

[Current Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I have now a different idea where this drama will go with Lee Hun and Ha Seon. Looking forward to it... even though it's going to painful.

Where do you think this is heading? As you know I don't watch Sagueks  ( this is one of those rare exceptions) , so I don't know what to expect. I can take it even if is it's painful :D

---------------

I know I should wait for subs...but in the preview she clearly saw YH right...but so in the bed scene does she think it's HS or she is well aware it's YH? What do you all think?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

Lee Hun is back with a brutal habit. Not sure if he might be suspicious of his queen's attitude that changed from him. He may be jealous of her by hurting Ha Sun.:(

Pity Ha Sun hopes that his secretary and close eunuch may protect him.:tears:

It was clear that he would not lose his queen.:angry:

2rs5er.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Where do you think this is heading? As you know I don't watch Sagueks  ( this is one of those rare exceptions) , so I don't know what to expect. I can take it even if is it's painful :D

I believe:

Spoiler

They might actually in the end go down the unredeemable road for Lee Hun aka boring road in my humble opinion. And Lee Kyu will start siding with Ha Seon. However still unsure whether Ha Seon might end up being king. I honestly see him and So Woon leave the palace and have their happily ever after.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

but so in the bed scene does she think it's HS or she is well aware it's YH? What do you all think?

First time posting here as I just started this drama.

She might end up pregnant by the King and then he returns as the Clown King? 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I know I should wait for subs...but in the preview she clearly saw YH right...but so in the bed scene does she think it's HS or she is well aware it's YH? What do you all think?

before that scene happens, the queen for sure already acknowledges the two of them. so I'm pretty sure that she aware of it, plus with having haseon as her company back then, im sure she could notice the difference of their personalities.

and for sure YH wont treat her like how haseon did to her with warm-hearted & full respect:smirk:

• Like 9

OMG so the real king (still don't know who his name is :D) will be back to the palace next week and throw Ha Seon away??? Whaaaaaaatttt. He is still the same rude and cruel king. And now, because the Queen is in love with Ha Seon when he is in king position, now the real king will take advantage for that.:fearful:

I love Jin Goo and Lee Se Young chemistry so much and I love to see them share screen together but strangely, I don't want the king to go near Queen. :sweat_smile: maybe after he came back to his senses and became the man that once was nice to the Queen, maybe at that time he can make a move to the Queen. But in his mental state now, he will end up hurting her again. The power of Jin Goo acting. Even with same face and same voice, he definitely made two characters stand out in their own persona.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wonder how Ha Seon will be back in palace once the real king is back. Or maybe the Queen herself will go out from palace to look for him later when she realized that they are two different person. OMG! Can't I get the next episode like right now?????? I wish this drama is airing everyday :yum:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

He is Yeo Jin Goo. The same person is more interested in the role on his bed. Hahaha !!! Very little to see him in the love scene. Even though he is Hyeon or Lee Hyun :w00t:

2rr3mf.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1. +159, -1 Hogeol-ie can't die already.......
2. +114, -4 The way the queen acts is so pretty. It's good that she's with the king now, they just have to get rid of Shin Chisoo
3. +30, -2 The queen is straight forward ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ 
4. +20, -0 The queen is very honest, turns out she's a brave woman~^^
5. +14, -0 Since it's fiction, I want to see the fake king that we didn't get to see in the movie
6. +13, -1 The queen looks tired but she still looks so pretty
7. +13, -2 It's fun but Lee Kyuhan is going to die already~? ㅠㅠㅠ
8. +3, -0 Why is it so sweet, I wonder how heartbreaking it's going to be later...
9. +1, -0 King~ Heart-fluttering
1. +129, -5 Eunuch Jo is so cute
2. +123, -2 Why did the King return ㅜㅜ Dalrae ah...!!!
3. +58, -2 Cu.....cute
4. +39, -0 Ah so Dalrae is a problematic character
5. +25, -0 The King returned quicker than I expected
6. +27, -9 I'm a 33 year old man, but my heart fluttered........ It's been awhile since I watched a drama ㅜ
7. +12, -1 I guess I'm still traumatized by Alhambra that I'm scared that the plot of this drama is going to go downhill too... Ah Alhambra...
8. +11, -0 Aigoo Dalrae-ya...
9. +7, -0 Now I have to wait for Monday again...
1. +537, -3 Yeo Jingoo's really good at acting...
2. +201, -5 Next week's preview is crazy for real
3. +137, -1 Jingoo's gaze in the end ㅜㅜㅜ Goosebumps
4. +55, -1 The queen dowager made Lee Hun become addicted to medicine and the tea she gives to the Queen will make her body deteriorate so they can't make a baby. I think the Queen Dowager will remove them before Shin Chisoo does. 
5. +32, -0 Yeo Jingoo's acting is seriously the best!!! Wow crazy!!!
6. +21, -0 Both Lee Seyoung and Yeo Jingoo are really good at acting
7. +17, -0 Dalrae... She's problematic

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

OMG what an intense episode! many things happened in a short span and wow the phase is so fast it’s on the 5th gear already.. and and and.... what I’ve been afraid of is happening.. the return of the druggy King.. it’s gonna be a mess... and ughh we have a week to prepare our selves for the atomic bomb nerve wrecking roller coaster from  hell.... 

the preview killed me... poor Queen she must be shocked with the instant change of the King’s personality.. she’ll be hurt the most..

will re watch after viki subbed 100 percent..  I’m still trembling really.. :lol:

• Like 8

Checking in... learning LH be back in the palace....:wub: And if you check prev page(s) you'll know why I like him.

@Jillia  is he  not a redeemable character? His mental state though.....

YJG is such excellent young actor! awesome acting. Can we have him and the other  impressive  Yeo Sung Ho in drama... I dunno. Cain and Abel..perhaps? #wish #waiting

• Like 5
  • Love 1

What a show! Personally nothing disappoints me so far in this Drama! Some people thought the episode 5 was a bit slow, and yet, I enjoyed seeing the romance between HS and his queen evolve.
See how HS is lucid about his feelings and hear the queen confess that she was in love with him, so ok, she thinks it's her husband (the real king) but in the end, she falls in love with HS's personality and not of the king ... After what she said, she was never in love with him (so I conclude that even when he's a nice boy, she doesn't didn't in love either?)

And this episode 6 was great! I have the impression that every time we change of plan, something new happens! In short, for me, this series is far from boring.

And the trailer for the next week ..... it had to happen ... I wonder if the king will tell the truth to the queen? ... I have the impression that no, but this trailer me also gave the impression that it will be HS who will tell her the truth ... Yes I think that many of us will suffer for a little while, but I decide to remain optimistic and I hope that whatever happens, HS and the queen will finish together!

I am officially HS / SW team, their romance is just: Addictive! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

image.png

image.png

https://twitter.com/8l7l5l2l000?lang=en

Feel the secretary Lee Kyu served the king Want to keep the funny king beside his body Because he knew that the funny king had good intelligence Can rule the throne well The more the return of King Lee Hyun is more cruel. I'm not sure if future secretary Lee Kyu will rebel against King Lee Hyun or not?:vicx:

• Like 6

19 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh no...I hope not to HS?^^....btw, do you understand Korean?

And wow, gotta say TVN has been quite generous with the clips they're releasing from YT :D

Yes, I understand a bit~ 

190122 - Ep 6 Ratings

Nationwide: 7.597%

Seoul: 7.962%

Peak Ratings: 9.0%

Not bad given that there was a soccer match last night! I've been reading that knetizens are quite worried for this and that there's another ratings challenge next week -  the Chinese New Year.. so I hope a lot of people will still tune in but the ratings game will still be difficult... Fighting!!!

==

I agree... Jingoo as Yi Heon is soooo frigging hot, it's crazy. But the Queen is bound to know soon she's with a different man. Do you see the hot monster that is Yi Heon in bed, and then you have Haseon resorting to hiccups after getting kissed?? "I'm... *hiccup!* alright..." 

Anyway... Yi Heoooon watchudoin bb?? I want you to get clean!! GAH! Come on now!

Haseooonnn my other bb... fighting!!! My heart is gonna be shredded into pieces next week I see.

Kim Sang Kyung (Chief Secretary Yi Kyu) said the reason he accepted this drama is because the producer told him that his character is going to do something in Ep 8. WHICH IS NEXT WEEK. SGHFJLGLDF

I think Ep 7 will be an episode where Yi Heon is back in the palace going back to his crazy, addicted habits.. and Ep 8 is where Yi Kyu intends to put Haseon in the throne for real this time.

I'm still counting on Yi Heon to have a hope to be saved. He's been let out too soon, of course he's immediately going back to his dirty habits, although I must say it's good to watch because Jingoo is doing a fantastic job in both roles and I enjoy watching it so much.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

[The Crowned Clown] Ep 6 spoilers, Yeo Jin Goo & Lee Se Young

owned.png

1. [+710,-4]
Yeo Jin Goo's acting is really good...

2. [+441,-5]
How does both roles have their own unique aura..? Yeo Jin Goo's acting is really good.

3. [+297,-3]
Most people who were child actors are great at acting, but Yeo Jin Goo's acting really stands out.. The detailed emotions were artistic~!

4. [+256,-8]
The preview for next week is crazy. Really.

5. [+175,-3]
What are they going to do with Jin Goo's eyes at the end? It was so goosebumps-inducing.

6. [+132,-3]
Dal Rae-ya, your throat may have 'exploded', but you've made the viewers' heart explode.

7. [+83,-0]
I thought the eunuch grandpa only plays villain roles, but he came out really cute this time.

8. [+43,-0]
Why is the King already running out and making a fuss..? Dal Rae-ya, is getting your throat cleared all for you?

9. [+37,-1]
Can't they tie up his sister for a while?! She should've stayed still. Why was the King released? 

clown.png

1. [+419,-5]
Child actor Yeo Jin Goo grew up well.. He's young, but he has a wide acting spectrum. I was sucked in by his unique charm without noticing too!

2. [+285,-3]
The King and the Clown... It's amazing that they both seem like completely different people... At the end, when the clown held the Queen's hands and the King glaring angrily... Wow...

3. [+161,-3]
Yeo Jin Goo who acts as Lee Hun and Ha Sun but they are totally different people... His acting is really amazing... He's the best... Really..

4. [+112,-4]
Lee Hun who looked at the Queen at the end.

5. [+112,-2]
Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Se Young have great acting skills.... But still, I'm on Ha Sun's side..

6. [+44,-0]
Sageuks are predictable, but I like it because of the beautiful hanboks and the quiet and still analogue backgrounds. Our clothes are so beautiful that the actors look more beautiful and cooler when they wear them. The young leads are showing us their great acting, I really like that.

7. [+36,-0]
To be honest, Dal Rae is more annoying that Kwon Hae Hyo ahjussi.

cr
---

p/s: tbh im not really bond w/ angst scenes, shall cont. watching once haseon back in palace soon. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, circulate9oo said:

Kim Sang Kyung (Chief Secretary Yi Kyu) said the reason he accepted this drama is because the producer told him that his character is going to do something in Ep 8. WHICH IS NEXT WEEK. SGHFJLGLDF

I think Ep 7 will be an episode where Yi Heon is back in the palace going back to his crazy, addicted habits.. and Ep 8 is where Yi Kyu intends to put Haseon in the throne for real this time.

I'm still counting on Yi Heon to have a hope to be saved. He's been let out too soon, of course he's immediately going back to his dirty habits, although I must say it's good to watch because Jingoo is doing a fantastic job in both roles and I enjoy watching it so much.

Oh really??? I hope Yi Kyu will do something, so everyone can safe.. hearing this thing makes me little bit calm

we can not really predict what will happen for the next story, besides the story still far away to the end... 

I hope the director or producer won't disappoint us.. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, tsukino7 said:

Oh really??? I hope Yi Kyu will do something, so everyone can safe.. hearing this thing makes me little bit calm

we can not really predict what will happen for the next story, besides the story still far away to the end... 

I hope the director or producer won't disappoint us.. 

One thing I can say for sure... this drama has been an unpredictable ride for me. I've already seen the movie  and here I am thinking I've pretty much got it all figured out, but the drama still manages to surprise me each time.

I agree. I've really enjoyed the writing so far and I hope they will give all the characters the development and resolutions they all deserve.

• Like 6

Next week will be intense(!) and I’m excited because LH will finally be back in the picture, and uhhh I need to see cray cray (and jealous) Yeo Jin Goo again. Dallae? DALLAE! She finally got her voice back yet it wasn’t her brother. It’s only ep 6 and we still have a looooong way to go, how messy will mess get? LH hasn’t changed much (afaics), and HS isn’t gonna leave quietly. Lee Kyu has to have something up his sleeve, and Queen Dowager, and Shin Chi Soo, and opium etc etc etc etc

But that last scene, HS and LH saw each other. I SWEAR So Woon’s face changed too

And from the preview, I mean... she will notice the difference right? 

tumblr_pe3cdzMyNl1wrrylro2_250.gif

Inb4 HS interrupts them, dirt all over his clothes after he dug himself out of that pit

Spoiler

Was anyone reminded of Yoo Ah In from Sungkyungkwan Scandal when HS suddenly got hiccups? Ajdjfjdjsksjskakakka

• Like 6

Guys~ I saw this post over at theqoo! And it's awesome! I translated the post but left out the comments hahaha, basically OP noticed something upon watching Ep 7 teaser :D 

[theqoo] The Crowned Clown - Similar scenes but different vibes

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST | translation: circulate9oo

o3aKLnW.png

Was there a scene where Yi Heon grabbed her like this?
I thought… why is this familar?

yUUcCgD.png

Ah!!
When Haseon hit his knees trying to stop Sowoon from killing herself!!!

rTHyW3S.png

And that scene in the library where he holds her waist and her wrist, I’ve seen that a lot somewhere…
I thought, what’s thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

aQKkHVA.png

It’s from the rejection sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The female lead is the same but the male leads are different……….
One side there’s a pure love romance, the other side has a blinded love kind of melo….
Thus, each genre feels like a different drama……………

In Sowoon’s standpoint, does she remember being in such similar positions, I wanna ask Sowoon that…

There’s no purpose, I’m just playing around with my imagination, have a lookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-- END OF POST--

These scenes were totally composed like this on purpose and Sowoon's bound to notice it really soon.

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 7
  • Love 2