Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

ive been very busy since last week but now im off on my holiday guys! will be back after new year.. probably will miss out this week’s ep and nxt week also..glad i can rely on you guys for recaps and pictures heeheee.. anyway, happy holidays and merry christmas guys.. have a wonderful one! :kiss_wink:

• Like 8

This is one of the drama that is so jam pack with action that i cannot afford to get up and walk away lols in case i miss something and couldnt connect the dot or know what happen the very next moment lols

however still i want to wishes everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

gxaMXpm.gif              rMapl3F.gif                            

TLE W-preview recording

cr to uploader

(trans)

LH: I’m going to put CWB in as the guard leader
WB: I’m certain LH trusts me now.
LH: Do you think this makes sense?
Sunny: Think of it as a marriage contract
Byeon: It’s clear GED left something
WB: That makes the empress more dangerous
WB: Why did you come back here, empress-mama
Sunny:  I will no longer cause trouble like I did before  Nice meeting you, CWB guard

** It’s a bed time story with rhymes (some are colloquial words)  so the translation shows a general meaning about it. Hopefully not too far off  **CJH has a unique voice for singing or story telling

@singlesmagazine:   #Singles_star
Are you having a good Christmas Eve?   For tonight, no one will have nightmares!  Choi Jin-hyuk delivers a goodnight message with a honey voice. Please raise the volume up and listen.

(translation)

Today's Bedtime Story

Korean:

Spoiler

어느새 밖이 캄캄해요.
집들은 환하게 불을 밝혔구요.
지금은 몇시?
꾸벅꾸벅 졸다가 아아함 하품할시간,
무도회가 끝날시간,
이제는 방으로 가야할시간,
더놀겠다고 떼쓰다가 야단맞기 딱 좋은 시간,  
불이꺼졌네요.
집들은 어둠에 잠겼어요.
지금은 몇시?
모두 쿨쿨 잠잘시간.
(CJH voice) 잘자요 악몽으로 부터 여러분을 지킬게요

It is already dark outside.

The houses are lighted brightly.
What time is it now?

Time for nodding off with a big yawn,
Ending time for the dance party,

Time to go to the room,
Time for getting a sharp scolding from pestering to play more
The light is off.
The houses are darkened.

What time is it now?
Time for everybody in a deep sleep.
(CJH voice) "Sleep well. I will protect you from nightmares"

OBfp0PS.gif

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This is the most stressful drama i have ever watched.  Every episode either makes me mad, frustrated or rolling my eyes but at the same time, I anxiously wait for the next episode *facepalm*.   Now I don’t feel sorry for Ari, she is such a brat :lol:  well the bad ones are equally bad and they deserve each other.  And WB, i am quite frustrated with him ...i have a love hate relationship with his character. Still curious what his plan is to bring Yu Ra and the emperor down. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I think ari’s dynamic with sunny will be like WB’s relationship with YR’s son. They date the biological parents but love the kid as if it were their own.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Hello ! I start to watch this drama and just one thing: MONSTERS !!! DEMONS. GOSH !!!! I'm at the 8th episode and... Lee Hyuk, Yu ra are MONSTERS ! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I love her character suits her perfectly when she screams at the emperor, rips the mistress's hair out n storms out the room.  Really the meek and timid has been overdone in these dramas.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Hello everyone

I am a newbie here. I have been a fan of Kdramas since 2013. Have been watching quite a few since then. The Last empress caught my interest when it was announced and I have been refraining from watching as I wanted SBS to release all episodes first.. BUT.. my plan is failing rapidly as each episode is so thrilling and always leave us with a cliff hanger.

i just saw the episode 21-22 trailer.. needless to say we will be in for a roller coaster ride again tonight! I just can’t wait.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas!

• Like 8

The extended preview shows WB gets injured by trying to protect Sunny as  someone tries to kill her. And Sunny learns WB is WS (which will be a cliffhanger for Th ep  <_< )

Spoiler

luh1pwr.gif

zFvUwZk.gif

cr to DC

**I’m glad to read that  CJH is in  full recovery phase.  He is filming through the Christmas and New Year holiday without a break.  It’s interesting to know that he is shooting not only on the TLE set in Buyeo but all over the country.  Why other places?

TLE  CJH injury, a full recovery phase.. repay with  better acting

ga9jwWz.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181225080854106

wZHIMbt.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181226084537689

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@jbeanie1709 Welcome to the thread! and welcome to soompi too! :)

I've also been waiting for Wednesday to come... It feels like a longer wait this past week, maybe because of the holiday season that many things are happenings....

See you all tonight, hopefully I can live stream and recap...

ETA: Not only Sunny finds out CWB's real identity, LH and YR will be suspecting CWB too because they discovered there's a bullet in his skull :o

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@jbeanie1709 Welcome to the thread! and welcome to soompi too! :)

I've also been waiting for Wednesday to come... It feels like a longer wait this past week, maybe because of the holiday season that many things are happenings....

See you all tonight, hopefully I can live stream and recap...

ETA: Not only Sunny finds out CWB's real identity, LH and YR will be suspecting CWB too because they discovered there's a bullet in his skull :o

Thank you!.. it is certainly getting more interesting!.. poor Sunny.. she sleeps with a baseball bat:D and WB also holds a baseball bat!..hmm.. wonder how the story goes tonight.. the extended preview and the still cuts are definitely killing every inch of my patience

• Like 8

@ktcjdrama

Ohh nice to hear about recapping thank you  :relaxed:
Don’t worry.    I think it’s too early for LH and YR to learn about WB-WS.  Sometimes a preview can be just a bit of a  teaser.
At least it seems Sunny and WB are making  progress by working together finally. 

** Son Chang-min makes a surprise appearance as Gu Pil Mo, Imperial Hospital Neurosurgery Director.  SCM knows the writer as he appeared in two of her pervious dramas.

ewsesdd.jpg?1

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181226071834126

Spoiler

iK1qmFz.jpg?2

wKHzAsH.jpg?1

cr to DC

** Someone made  funny clips about the live watching.:lol::tounge_wink:

LH: CWB, I want you to live-watch with me tomorrow!! 

WB: I already promised to empress-mama to watch it with her.   

LH: I’ll take a punch. Take me in.

DFF9AdC.gif

Spoiler

6ZsSBT7.gif

nqlqrjm.gif

ILkk2oT.gif

cr to DC

ED: What~  You can’t live-watch me tomorrow? 

Ari: Ari is under 15 so Ari can’t watch it ㅠ

358CoRE.gif

Spoiler

4EjiKKr.gif

pshvpwI.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 12/23/2018 at 11:55 AM, booha said:

Hellooo good to see you  Hopefully there will be more of your flying by intrusion  haha   I’m glad  Ari caught your eye!! :lol:

:sweatingbullets:ops ops @booha u 'caught' me ahhahaa~.. :P

7Qn6KT7.jpg

:grimace:heee.. ok juz teasing u ya (as usual hahaha) erhm... mmm.. actually like some of our chingus here i wanna catch the romance of uri OTP too :love::blush:

3Rnusz2.jpg

Looking at the preview, hopefully writernim will be throwing in some progress soon:lol:.

*whisper* Meanwhile i'll juz enjoy the bromance *cough choke ~~*:

Spoiler

yrLhzhN.jpg

Ok ok chill juz for laughs ya (still holiday mood):lol:

:grimace:sharing a funny YT clip The emperor's man ...hahaaahaa~~

:glasses: ok chill happy waiting !

**Here is a text preview.  It’s rather over the top. LH becomes a matchmaker for Sunny and WB.  whahha    For a while I felt the writer was having too much fun with villains that she lost interest in OTP.   haha    Maybe someone from higher up told her that there had to be a real love line in TLE and after resisting, she gave in and came up with LH as a matchmaker through a long brainstorm with her assistants. It doesn’t matter as long as there will be OTP love line. Thank you LH haha
LH will bang his head after he falls in love with Sunny.  hehe 

Text preview:

"Make the Empress as your woman!"
WS’s first order by the emperor after he became the captain of the guard!
Returning back to the Imperial court, the wizard of the counterattack, Sunny begins the contract marriage with Lee Hyuk, and WS hovers around Sunny.

While Yura checks on Sunny and nanny, she begins having doubts about the identity of WS ...

FM1R5lJ.gif

cr to Dc

Jin Hyuk: Today is the # day of TLE. #night at 10 o'clock # sbs # Don't miss it/watch live

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:sweatingbullets:ops ops @booha u 'caught' me ahhahaa~.. :P

:grimace:heee.. ok juz teasing u ya (as usual hahaha) erhm... mmm.. actually like some of our chingus here i wanna catch the romance of uri OTP too :love::blush:

Looking at the preview, hopefully writernim will be throwing in some progress soon:lol:.

*whisper* Meanwhile i'll juz enjoy the bromance *cough choke ~~*:

:glasses: ok chill happy waiting !

Yup there will be OTP love line: KyBxcw4.gif

**make the empress as your woman** (from text preview)  haha  

OKMQLHf.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

35 minutes ago, booha said:

Yup there will be OTP love line: KyBxcw4.gif

**make the empress as your woman** (from text preview)  haha 

Omo omo... sounds like our hot bodyguard will be super busy ?! Hahaaaa....interesting mmm...:joy:

:Pprevious episode:

XtKlaRX.jpg

9Dod2t8.jpg