Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

What if the car accident is a set up by them to get WB into the hospital since he cannot hold off his surgery any more? It would allow him to get his necessary surgery secretly without exposing his identity. 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, sw33tm3lody said:
  Hide contents

Theory: SN and WS will fake their death and abandon the palace. They'll handle the revenge from outside because SN will be accused of adultery and she won't be able to return. This will buy them time so that WS can get the operation.

Hopeful ... :grin:

• Like 4

With all these scandals happening and now with SH body being found, I would assume by now the family will be on their last legs, how can they possibly survive with all these things coming out at once...? I feel like half of the palace should be arrested already.

47 minutes ago, soradiwina said:

I also agree, LH is a dumb villain. He is literally being played by everyone, and doesn't even know whos playing the card. 

Like a puppet, and he is just clueless.

• Like 7

Ari being surprised at Dong Shik's satoori is such an adorable scene..Omni, Chamallo.. :lol:

& I just can't get enough of this scene ...His subtle smile..his resolve for her to be out of the palace alive..and her "Daebak.." 

Na Wang Shik...You think those star lights can replace you!! Don't you dare to leave Hwangu Mama alone..and you've to take care of Dong Shik too.. Lot's to do. Don't think of going anywhere! Fighting...

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Well, well, well.... So, the nanny was pregnant BEFORE she allegedly slept with LH! I think we can now safely  assume that Ari is not LH's daughter.... Someone will at some point finally come up with the bright idea to do a DNA test that the nanny can't tamper with, and the secret will be out.

Not to be rude, but this royal family certainly has a lot of imagination how to torture and kill people in the various ways, as well as, come up with sneaky plans how to deceive each other. But they aren't smart enough to demand a DNA test of an alleged "love child"? <sigh>

No, it's best these people are brought down so they can't conceive anymore idiots into their family. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Yura must die quickly...before the finale. Nanny must quickly die too; poor Ari!

I have said this since the beginning! Poor Ari; these **** ain't loyal...Not even the side & one-off chicks! I still do not believe two extra episodes were necessary and even though ED is trying to rid herself of the emperor, Sunny, etc, it is not going to happen. Sunny is going to uncover Nanny & PM by next week after she is done recovering from another attack (this is getting old) from ED that is designed to kill her.

Honestly. There are way too many irons in the fire to pull this Johnny come lately reveals so close to the end except for revealing THE NANNY is murderess I always thought she was from the beginning. At first it was the mystery of the island & now this. It is time to tie up loose ends and not add any. Based on the flow of these episodes, Sunni & Wang will not have time to have a romance and death will be eminent. Hyuk will protect Sunni even though she is out for revenge, he will give his life for her- I believe that he will die saving her life as a final way of redemption.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, it's best these people are brought down so they can't conceive anymore idiots into their family. :D

Gold! Lol!

I always thought did they even do a DNA test for Ari? Somehow i hope she is Hyuk's daughter, it would be complicated if she isnt. It's already complicated now with all the nanny bad stuff hahahaha

Poor ari if its true she's no princess. If Sunny doesnt bring the empire down, no-princess Ari might grow up and reenter the palace full of vengence! Time for the last empress 2.0 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

I hope that sunny will not say anything to the nanny that would indicate that she had found out about the pictures. Please just keep quiet. I think  the nanny is being played by ED.

I also have the feeling that the accident is going to happen at the end of the episode...making us anxious to know if they had survived or not. 

About what happened to LH at the garden...it seems like he was having some pain in his head....was ist because of him being drunk, the stress of the situation or could it be a sickness?

I love how WB got jealous because Sunny took on the emperor´s side and how his eyes were throwing daggers at ED for slapping sunny.

The interaction between Ari and DS was so cute and hilarious.

I wonder who could have taken the former love of Yura out of the prison.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Not to be rude, but this royal family certainly has a lot of imagination how to torture and kill people in the various ways, as well as, come up with sneaky plans how to deceive each other. But they aren't smart enough to demand a DNA test of an alleged "love child"? <sigh>

Agreed. They are all very dumb and careless. They are painfully bad at being villains, tbh. :joy:

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

If Sunny doesnt bring the empire down, no-princess Ari might grow up and reenter the palace full of vengence! Time for the last empress 2.0 :sweatingbullets:

I would totally watch this sequel. :P

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

About what happened to LH at the garden...it seems like he was having some pain in his head....was ist because of him being drunk, the stress of the situation or could it be a sickness?

I thought I was reading too much into it, but I guess I wasn't the only one who thought of it. I think he's got a brain tumor. It would explain the mood swings, increasingly violent behavior, and also that sudden "confusion" he felt before fainting.

Btw, that scene at the ED's garden was terrible in every possible way. I kept hoping it was just LH's bad dream because the entire sequence felt fake and badly directed. Why was absolutely everyone who works at the palace there? :lol:    

• LOL 8

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Well, well, well.... So, the nanny was pregnant BEFORE she allegedly slept with LH! I think we can now safely  assume that Ari is not LH's daughter.... Someone will at some point finally come up with the bright idea to do a DNA test that the nanny can't tamper with, and the secret will be out.

I feel pity for LH sometimes, his whole life is full of lie, even his daughter isn't really his daughter.

Edited by rjnchan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I wonder who could have taken the former love of Yura out of the prison.

Sorry to cut your post.  Do you mean the mental hospital?  If yes, the former chief of guards was the one who took Yura out of prison.  Apparently she saved his life and he was returning the favour.  The ED came by just as they got out of the mental hospital and whisked them away. 

2 hours ago, rjnchan said:

I feel pity for LH sometimes, his whole life is full of lie, even his daughter isn't really his daughter.

He himself spouts lies to others.  He lied to Sonny and deceived her.  That's how she became the Empress.  I don't feel pity for him. But the actor makes his character adorable at times.  and i have to chant like a mantra "murderer!".  :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:
7 hours ago, partyon said:

Gold! Lol!

I always thought did they even do a DNA test for Ari? Somehow i hope she is Hyuk's daughter, it would be complicated if she isnt. It's already complicated now with all the nanny bad stuff hahahaha

vaguely remember some scene where there was a paper of a DNA test that said ari was lee hyuk's daughter... looks like nanny faked the test result and the palace wasn't smart enough to catch on it...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm a lurker, been lurking around for quite some time now. I finally decided to make an account just to leave my opinion. Call me crazy, but I am in love with Hyuk’s character. Yes, he's a murder and blah blah.

I know that Hyuk and Sunni have a very slim chance of being together, but I can't help rooting for them. 

Hyuk’s character put a deep impression in my heart. All he ever wanted was love...he is a victim of child abuse, and possibly sexually-abuse by his father (who knows what goes behind that door when his father took off his belt to whip him), and everyone he knew is always out to get him or use him for their own benefits. 

I find it really strange that his father would lock Hyuk up in a room with him and took off his belt. No matter how evil Hyuk’s mother is, she doesn’t hit her children, but I think the last emperor did something very disturbing and disgust to Hyuk. And maybe, Hyuk’s mother had to kill her husband using poison or whatever after she found out. 

Sure he was in love with the last empress, but I don’t think it was true love like he is experiencing it right now with Sunni. With the last empress, Hyuk didn’t have to fight or win her over. Just like with all the women he slept with, they all invited themselves into his world without making him fight for it. With Sunni, he has to fight for her affection and that makes him attracted to Sunni. He likes challenged woman, and Sunni was able to show him that side of her. Even though he did attempt to kill her. Smh

I really want more screen time of Hyuk and Sunni together, so Hyuk can show Sunni his real thoughts, personality, character, and getting to know each other better. 

He can’t openly show anyone his true personality because it is hidden behind that fool mask that he been carrying for all his entire life. 

I fast forward the screen time when Sunni is with WB...smh

I have a feeling that Hyuk is not dumb or stupid like everyone thinks he is. He was told by his parents that he is not smarter like his younger brother all his life and often got beaten by it from his dad. Which I seriously think his dad sexually abused him. Hence, his twisted mind. 

He experienced all form of abuses and my heart goes out to him. I’m pretty sure that Hyuk knows that Sunni is using him, but he’s like a child - he wants to gain her affection because he knows that Sunni is real with him.  

He’s not dumb or foolish, all of his life, he has been a puppet to everyone’s eyes even his citizens. 

I hope that Hyuk will get a happy ending. I know that the chance is very low...but I would love to see him with Sunni...

I’m sure Hyuk would give up his throne and everything just to save Sunni’s life or running away with her.

Hyuk’s character is way different than all the k-drama villains I’ve ever met, and yet it captivating me even more. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

That preview though, is Sunny hurt in the accident, and will Lee Hyuk donate his blood to save her? I feel that Lee Hyuk will team up with Sunny and Woo bin in the end to bring down the empire.

@oilyfatness  Join the club. Watching for Lee Hyuk-Sunny moments. Too bad they didn't make him the hero.

• Like 4