Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks for the preview @dulcinea1

Can anyone see and tell who is the person Sunny hugged?

You're welcome.

Maybe her sister? I'm not sure, we only can see her hair :unsure:.

Edit:

Preview via youtube, with better quality. Now I think Sunny is hugging Princess Ari.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

As long as he is not putting her in danger which he is not I am find with it for now since who can he really trust besides Sunny?

Frankly, Princess SJ is hardly a person who can be 100% trusted. After all, blood is thicker than water. 

Just like @triplem said, SJ is self-centered, egoistic, air-headed, silly and easily swayed which makes her dangerous. She is not as decent as her brother prince LY and if WB keeps leading her on there is a solid possibility of Bad Guy (2010) ending.

Which I really hope will not be the case in this show. We have enough makjang as it is.

So even if WB feels himself indebted to SJ after she covered up for him,  he still should think hard about the way of letting her down as kindly as possible without hurting her pride and provoking. Even more so now after this accident, 'cause he should realize now that it's cruel.

So It's in his best interest to do so. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Crystal Kim said:

Omg if he keeps this up, I won’t be able to resist the emperor any longer :sweatingbullets:

I like Hyuk a lot (SSR's charm! Hahaha). 

Ahhhh. Ep 33-34 preview. Why are you doing this to me show~ Hyuk looks so nice and sincere in this preview hahahaha

Whatever it is. Hyuk needs to be thoroughly punished for his wrong deeds first. But good job Hyuk, you seem to be sincerely apologizing for once. Keep it up. And i hope his niceness in this preview is not a red herring. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I like Hyuk a lot (SSR's charm! Hahaha). 

Ahhhh. Ep 33-34 preview. Why are you doing this to me show~ Hyuk looks so nice and sincere in this preview hahahaha

Whatever it is. Hyuk needs to be thoroughly punished for his wrong deeds first. But good job Hyuk, you seem to be sincerely apologizing for once. Keep it up. And i hope his niceness in this preview is not a red herring. Hahaha

Lol, looks like uri Woo Bin-shi is the one on the sidelines now and in dire need to be kicked into motion.

He is dangerously close to seriously lose his chance with Sunni before even trying. And I am not talking about Hyuk here. (This one lost his chance long ago and no amount of apologizing can change that). 

But WB's crazy fixation on revenge and his indifference at times like this is inexcusable. So if he doesn't start showing any sings of jealousy and otherwise emotions towards LH's attempts at wooing his wife I will give up of him for good. In this case I really would deem WB as not deserving of such a precious little gem as uri Sunni-shi. She deserves a better man who would fight for her instead of constantly using her to gain a reaction out of LH.

So this is your last chance WB, don't let it slip through your fingers.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Rough translations for preview ep 33 - 34

(forgive me for not using the proper name characters, I can't remember the name beside our leads)

Evil Mother: I can't do that. I am the Empress Dowager of this country! 

Hyuk : This is your last chance

WB: I am worried that Lee Hyuk has become to love with The Empress

Hyuk: I apologize. Please give me one more chance.

Nanny: Let me go!!

Nanny: How can you betray me like this?! 

MYR: Ma'am? (Refering to the empress dowager)

Evil Mother : It looks like it will be the end

Hyuk: No matter what happens, I will protect you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sincerely apologizing for trying to kill her and cheating on her how can you do that?

I honesty dont get it at this point this isnt some sweet love story of a misunderstood person this dude is a monster plain and simple.To me e I dont see anything sweet here since  I already known what he has done its more creepy to me .

I mean  he is acting like he missed a birthday or anniversary when he did far far worse none of this is cute and i cant anyone else find it  quite disturbing at this point?

Also this is all just   the beginning he think he can turn on the fake charm again but she is not going to fall for it  this time.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sincerely apologizing for trying to kill her and cheating on her how can you do that?

I honesty dont get it at this point this isnt some sweet love story of a misunderstood person this dude is a monster plain and simple.To em I dont see anything sweet here since  I already known what he has done its more creep to me .

I mean  he is acting like he missed a birthday or anniversary when he did far far worse none of this is cute and i cant anyone else find it  quite disturbing at this point?

Also this is all just   the beginning he think he can turn on the fake charm again but she is not going to fall for it  this time.

For starters its a miracle that he is apologizing which he never does. I'm not saying he should be forgiven right there and then by Sunny. But at least we can see that he is trying to be nice (in the preview).

No worries, i still remember Hyuk's wrong deeds. And surely Sunny remembers them all too. 

Give him a chance to repent and make amends. And then maybe be jailed or dethroned or both. Hohoho

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I honesty dont get it at this point this isnt some sweet love story of a misunderstood person this dude is a monster plain and simple.To em I dont see anything sweet here since  I already known what he has done its more creep to me .

I usually don't have time to post here but I agree 100% with @dramaninja.  The emperor is a monster and as nice as he is acting lately that does not cover his murderous personality and lack of humanity, and all the horrendous things he's done so far.  Let's all keep that in mind. :-)

• Like 6

This week only 2 episodes...wait 5 days for new episodes next week...oh no...don't extend more episode this drama...but me so excited if had a scene woo bin n sunny..:heart:

• Like 4

Well, I know how to solve Princess SJ's infatuation with WB. 

He just needs to go back to looking like WS, again.  :tongue:

• LOL 6

the anime is giving me a nightmare lol.. 

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

woo bin tried to kill sunny too by pushing her into water (in a way, he used her to get to lee hyuk’s good side).. but sunny seemed to understand why he did that.. 

as for lee hyuk, it took a lot from him to be able to recognise his wrongdoings and apologised considering how evil he is as a person.. at this point i dunno who is the guy for sunny..  but we know sunny and woobin are the OTP so i think maybe the writer will kill lee hyuk..

Spoiler

i currently is watching skycastle and i honestly think romance is not important anymore in drama unless it is a rom-com drama.. so i would’nt be disappointed if sunny doesnt end up with anyone coz the plots in TLE are actually engaging and strong to carry the drama without romantic scenes between OTP.. 

on a side note: please watch skycastle coz the drama is so good!

• Like 4

I love to see Ubin-Sunny but I don't really care who end up with whom. What I need from this messy drama is the criminals should be punished. ED, LH, YR and the nanny. The mystery sould be open up. Ubin needs to take surgery soonest (writer seems forget about this kkkk) and back to Dongsik. And Sunny should be divorced and back to her fam. That's all. It is a bonus if we see Sunny-Ubin at the end. 

And please don't always blame ED for the wrongs LH has done. Yes he was miseducated. But he's an adult. The emperor. He can rendeem but he have to pay all the mistakes.

Ubin never tried to kill Sunny though. LH told him to do but WB ensure someone catching her when he push her to the river. He also asking why she back to the palace because it will be hard for him to take revenge while she's there.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Happy2b said:

I usually don't have time to post here but I agree 100% with @dramaninja.  The emperor is a monster and as nice as he is acting lately that does not cover his murderous personality and lack of humanity, and all the horrendous things he's done so far.  Let's all keep that in mind. :-)

agree. just look at how fast he switch from "loving" Yuna to trying to burn her alive in the car. 

Even if he says he is sincerely sorry now, he kills innocent people without feeling guilty.

Though he was sorry about Sunny's mother's case,  what he said about the donor being more happy to donate the blood to him bcos he is the emperor shows his supreme sense of entitlement and how little he values the life of others

• Like 4

Yeah I dont get what makes this so different then the others?

1.He looks like he loved  his empress then he cokes  her and push her in the water

2.He looks like he loves, Sunny then he tried to kill and frame her

3.Looks like he loves the other girl but then he trys to burn her alive.

4.Looks like he loves his grandmother then tired to stab her but she was not there.

He always looks like he is  in love but what happens when Sunny and WB truly falls in love with each other?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the anime is giving me a nightmare lol.. 

woo bin tried to kill sunny too by pushing her into water (in a way, he used her to get to lee hyuk’s good side).. but sunny seemed to understand why he did that.. 

as for lee hyuk, it took a lot from him to be able to recognise his wrongdoings and apologised considering how evil he is as a person.. at this point i dunno who is the guy for sunny..  but we know sunny and woobin are the OTP so i think maybe the writer will kill lee hyuk..

It's one of those situations where the girl won't end up with the guy she has more chemistry with, instead she'll end up with the guy who is more of a safe choice which is why he's better for her. And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water. It was a selfish choice for his revenge but she would have been dead if another guard was told to kill her instead. Anyways, I do want SN and WB together and I'm okay with their pure and sweet romance. I want to see them have even more screen time together but sadly there might not be much since LH is the public's favorite.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water.

i like woobin and i really root for him to get his revenge but i dont think i can justify his action of trying to push sunny  (i think the writer went overboard with that).. 

• Like 1

Am I mistaken?  I always thought that the purpose for WB to push Sunny off the cliff was the to gain Hyuk's trust.   

However, he never intended to kill Sunny because he had arranged for the ex-Chief Security Officer to save her.  It was just an act to make Hyuk think WB was competent and loyal.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

It's one of those situations where the girl won't end up with the guy she has more chemistry with, instead she'll end up with the guy who is more of a safe choice which is why he's better for her. And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water. It was a selfish choice for his revenge but she would have been dead if another guard was told to kill her instead. Anyways, I do want SN and WB together and I'm okay with their pure and sweet romance. I want to see them have even more screen time together but sadly there might not be much since LH is the public's favorite.

And I don't get why LH becomes public's favorite XD. Yes he is cute in latest episodes but it turns to creepy when he always try to push Sunny to like him. No chemistry between Sunny-Woobin? Really? Their screentime together was 90% about solving the mystery and revenge. It will weird if we see them kissing while avoiding the bomb or sneaking at secret garden? Kkkkkkk. One thing for sure, Sunny is married woman and Woobin respect that. So nothing happen until she legally divorced ( if they really love each other)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1