Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

Recommended Posts

Watch: âThe Last Empressâ Cast Members Have Shining Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes

“The Last Empress” Cast Members Have Shining Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292937wpp/watch-last-empress-cast-members-shining-chemistry-behind-scenes

 

8 Ways âThe Last Empressâ Episodes 29-32 Turned Up The Romance

8 Ways “The Last Empress” Episodes 29-32 Turned Up The Romance

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291785wpp/8-ways-the-last-empress-episodes-29-32-turned-up-romance

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes...I read also those articles. Very cute story. Eventhough CH is younger but he looks more mature than Nara haha. The way they talk comfortably on that bed  BTS just like an old married couple kkkkk...

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Nah you not the only one that how 2 people who actually like each other suppose to act. They both being though so much already but though the pain of course  comes love.

 

 Well @dramaninja and @PutriSalju.. I think there are more people who think that way as well. I am one of them. In my opinion the writer has presented their relationship accurately and logically. I do not think it was forced (as what I read from other sites). One cannot expect passionate kisses as the usual OTPs in other dramas. They are slowly falling in love. To me WB had carried a certain fondness for Sunny; which started from the time she sprained her ankle. It was protective in nature and when they Sunny finally realized that WB is WS, they bonded as friends. The turning point was when Sunny helped him to rescue Dongshik and was affirmed when she showed such compassion to him when he buried his mom.

 

sunny calling WB as WS after the bomb scare literally brought their relationship to another level of intimacy as we have witnessed in the previous episode.

To me this is the special chemistry that our main OTP has.  Let’s face it.. they can’t be flaunting their lovey dovey scones anywhere in their palace. Remember poor Sunny is still legally bound to LH and any wrong step from the main OTP would sent Sunny out of the palace and also put both in danger

 

sorry if I sound like a broken record but again I do hope that the writer does not make drastic changes to the script just to please netizens/viewers 

Instead i am going think that the postponement of the epsiode tomorrow is to make time for SSR To film  Vagabond..hahaha

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry to LH-Sunny shippers but the girl now is in love with Woobin. She hates the emperor though LH seems sincerily loving her. I don't know, maybe LH will turn to monster again knowing his gir fall into the man he hates the most. Sunny is secretly in love with another man. See when WB gave her red scarf, she was so happy, nervous and told herself that he gave that as a thankful way only. IMO, it's clear they're fall to each other. They promised to protect one another. If the problem is chemistry, well WB is now like a robot, very stiff. The only thing he concerns is taking revenge. And I believe the writer wants their relationship comes clean. So, wait until this mess all over so he can back to WS's character who doesn't shy to show off his affection XD. I'm exciting to see Nara and Jin Hyuk kissing scenes lol. They're close friend. So, I wanna see how it is kkkk...

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who still like Sunny-Woo Bin chemistry XD. For me, their gesture is kinda sweet. And oh my... looking at BTS I thought there's something going on with JNR and CJH. The way JH is taking care of her is impressive lol. And JNR always ask him about how thay should do for the scenes while JH always response her patiently. And I like the way he always put his hand on NR's back. Even I notice that during the drama scene especially the scenes they're hiding somewhere. Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'. I follow NR and JH instagram. And so many likes from CJH on NR's picture even from 2017. So sweet...

you are not the only one...I wish for the writer to step it up in the Sunny-Woo Bin department and give us more scenes in the remaining episodes. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

you are not the only one...I wish for the writer to step it up in the Sunny-Woo Bin department and give us more scenes in the remaining episodes. 

 Very much yess!!!! I wanna see their romance development. Not like typical kdrama couple but just same as their character, mature + sweet + warming. Pray for more sparkling eyes and smile while solve the mystery perhaps :)

Actually my favorite scene was the time Woobin gave her red scarf. It just simply heart warming. The second one was during Woobin slept beside her and she was remembering the sacrifice of the man, called Woobin. I really like the OST whenever they have romantic scenes. Kei's voice is very soft. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

:POmo.. the BTS - erhm.. i thought uri hottie (overwork :grimace:) fell asleep already hahaaa. *wink* @booha

 

2GxbvsD.jpg

"During the scene where Choi Jin Hyuk stays by Jang Na Ra’s bedside, they immerse into the romantic mood to create a loving scene. While waiting for the official filming to start, the two discuss the scene in detail while she is lying in bed and he has his head on the mattress. When she lightly grips onto his head to sit up, he jokes, “Are you grabbing my hair?” She assures him that wasn’t her intention by giving him a gentle pat on the back."

*Extract from soompi article*

 

23 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

The second one was during Woobin slept beside her and she was remembering the sacrifice of the man, called Woobin. 

 

Mmm... this scene looks like a love confession scene ..heee:wub:

GxpaOqW.jpg

 

2 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

Let’s face it.. they can’t be flaunting their lovey dovey scones anywhere in their palace. Remember poor Sunny is still legally bound to LH and any wrong step from the main OTP would sent Sunny out of the palace and also put both in danger

 

Oh gosh talk about timing...tsk...:sweatingbullets: 

"Old witch" in action *dum~~*

B9DV57O.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

 

 Well @dramaninja and @PutriSalju.. I think there are more people who think that way as well. I am one of them. In my opinion the writer has presented their relationship accurately and logically. I do not think it was forced (as what I read from other sites). One cannot expect passionate kisses as the usual OTPs in other dramas. They are slowly falling in love. To me WB had carried a certain fondness for Sunny; which started from the time she sprained her ankle. It was protective in nature and when they Sunny finally realized that WB is WS, they bonded as friends. The turning point was when Sunny helped him to rescue Dongshik and was affirmed when she showed such compassion to him when he buried his mom.

 

sunny calling WB as WS after the bomb scare literally brought their relationship to another level of intimacy as we have witnessed in the previous episode.

To me this is the special chemistry that our main OTP has.  Let’s face it.. they can’t be flaunting their lovey dovey scones anywhere in their palace. Remember poor Sunny is still legally bound to LH and any wrong step from the main OTP would sent Sunny out of the palace and also put both in danger

 

I agree, you have to take in consideration, the situation and environment they are in.... The slow build up makes sense.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

 Very much yess!!!! I wanna see their romance development. Not like typical kdrama couple but just same as their character, mature + sweet + warming. Pray for more sparkling eyes and smile while solve the mystery perhaps :)

Actually my favorite scene was the time Woobin gave her red scarf. It just simply heart warming. The second one was during Woobin slept beside her and she was remembering the sacrifice of the man, called Woobin. I really like the OST whenever they have romantic scenes. Kei's voice is very soft. 

One of my favorite scene was when he once found her sleeping in the bathtub and he placed himself in front of the entrance to protect her.:wub: 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be the only one left who doesn’t feel any romantic thing going on between Sunny and WooBin on screen and off screen. I don’t feel

the level of love she had with Hyuk. Sunny and Hyuk are capable of showing their love passion toward their partners. With WooBin, I don’t know. I just don’t feel romantic even though i try to look at his eyes. They did not show much of a woman and a man love. It feels more the feeling of sympathy or empathy. 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, prueksa said:

I might be the only one left who doesn’t feel any romantic thing going on between Sunny and WooBin on screen and off screen. I don’t feel

the level of love she had with Hyuk. Sunny and Hyuk are capable of showing their love passion toward their partners. With WooBin, I don’t know. I just don’t feel romantic even though i try to look at his eyes. They did not show much of a woman and a man love. It feels more the feeling of sympathy or empathy. 

That's ok dear. Don't push yourself. Everyone can have their opinion. To me is the opposite. I could not get the romantic feels LH and Sunny. I found the emperor chacter is rather creepy. He seems bipolar. Can switch from cute then suddenly angry. And I found his character is weak for a strong character like Sunny. Woobin is combination of smart, strong but stiff. 

Being honest, I think NR and JH off screen chemistry makes me think the two is too comfortable around each other. You can see they comfortably lying while talking and still holding hands. Something going on secretly or it just because they're really olllllddddd friends.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, katakwasabi said:

Is the OST at the end of this clip released yet? I like it hihi

 

 

 

I found it! The OST at the end of ep 30 is the 1st OST hehe

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunny and WB might be fond of each other, but I don't believe Sunny would start the relationship anytime soon. Remember, her motive for coming back to the castle was to 1. Solve the mystery behind grandmother's death, 2. seek justice for the late empress and NWS, and 3. regain her dignity and honor because she was accused as an adulterer and a murderer, two things she didn't do.

 

To start a relationship with WB right now will cause her to ignore her third purpose and pinned her as an adulterer since she is still legally bound to LH. That's why I don't believe she would start a relationship with WB.

 

Also...going back to disguise, I was annoyed with the high healed boot that Sunny was wearing when she was sneaking around the garden. Who sneaks around in boot? :sweatingbullets: "Clomp...Clomp...Clomp.."...lol...it's almost like she is announcing to the whole world that she's there. :ph34r: That was a slight oversight with the production or wardrobe coordinator.

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...