Quantcast

On 9/3/2018 at 11:38 AM, Elif Ataş said:

I guess there are lots of fans that love this pairing...I actually havent seen much interaction between them. Can anybody share any video of their interaction...

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 1

On 9/4/2018 at 10:06 AM, fieza1871 said:

I guess there are lots of fans that love this pairing...I actually havent seen much interaction between them. Can anybody share any video of their interaction...

Because of this video a lot of fan started to ship them. When Sohyun was Mc at Seul Music Award , V greeted Sohyun . Also when Sohyun came to  the stage, V 's eyes were on her :)))

• LOL 2

On 9/11/2018 at 11:51 AM, Elif Ataş said:

Because of this video a lot of fan started to ship them. When Sohyun was Mc at Seul Music Award , V greeted Sohyun . Also when Sohyun came to  the stage, V 's eyes were on her :)))

I think that was because Sohyun and V used to be MC together for a music show isn't it...Its a polite greeting from my point of view. Cant say the same about the other  BTS members though...hihihi (just kidding. I will be a target practice for the ARMY if that's true...)

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread has been moved from Shipper's Paradise to K-Entertainment General Discussion because it is more in the nature of speculative shipping discussion than actual shipping since members here are talking about KSH with 13 leading men thus far according to the thread tags, and possibly more.

If anyone wants to set up a Shipper's Paradise thread with KSH and any specific leading man, then you are welcome to start a new thread in the SP forum.

Any questions about this, you're welcome to send me or any other Shipper's Paradise moderator listed below a PM, or tag me back to this thread. Have fun with your discussion.

SP moderators: @angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1