Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

I feel nothing for JS at all. She truly never saw the harm she did to CY until her son blasted her about her abandoning CY at a younger age then her own grand daughter. The woman is nothing but an opportunist. Instead of her son outing everything JS should have did the right thing but she only thought of herself from start to finish and even the way she left was wrong as she will end up worrying her children with her disappearance. So very self centered and selfish. 

One thing I enjoyed was to see everyone realizing that JY and YY are not the bad guys. I did not want to see overly violent and nasty scenes to JY and YY because JY had the courage to be the messenger of bad news. I was proud of Halmoni and CY's dad for both saying that JS has hurt JY with her actions basically showing that they know this man had nothing to do with it nor knew what she did but instead is the one trying to make things right and take responsibility. I hope he does move back in with his daughter but if he doesn't I think a bit of time away from the house may do him and YY good as now they carry a lot of guilt for what their mother did. 

The truth needed to come out so everyone can start to heal now and gain forgiveness. I do not want JS still married to CY's dad but I do think at some point people need to make peace with it after she has been made to pay or truly realize what she did. It's the only way CY and JY can truly be together. That does not mean that CY is buddy buddy with JS but at least she has moved on and lives her life well not thinking of the pain JS caused. Lets all hope the writer is heading in a direction to give JY and CY a love line together. 

As for WH it really does not matter if he did nothing with JMH or if he truly did something with her. The fact is he lied to his wife about his where about numerous times and then his mom tried to cover for him as well. The betrayal is while CY is going through things with her family he never cared to reach out to her who was his wife yet he was fine to get in the middle of JMH's issues. What he is getting is what he deserves given his brother warned him about this as her husband could use that to paint her in a bad light causing her to loose her lawsuit and divorce. There is no doubt her husband is a nasty violent person and she should have known better as well but I think both of them have feelings for one another on some level. WH is still very immature and does not see how he betrayed his wife. The fact he is saying sorry to her shows on some level he knew he did her wrong. His running after her in my opinion is not because he truly got he screwed up but mostly because he got caught. WH is aware that CY was the best thing he had and he never took care of her and has now lost her by his actions. 

His words about having a child or even feeling bad for her or himself whenever she came up not pregnant were insulting considering how his mom treated her over not being pregnant. He made a life changing choice on his own after he married her without talking to her all based on him not wanting to have kids and yet he stood by and watched his mom treat her bad blaming her as having the problem when it was him all along. I for one can't wait for his mom and brother to find out what he did there. They can fully forget it after that. They will have no way to protest. I look forward to what her father in law will say as he loves CY so much and will be so angry at how WH treated her and what he was up to and what he did with the snipping. 

I think EJ and the accountant are a better pair as well and I hope that this is where that is going with them ending up together. I see her concern for SJ  as more friendship now that she is out on her own away from him living her life and interacting with someone who seems to care and know what she is experiencing. I never like how she went about being pregnant and hiding it springing it on him but she did not deserve to be treated as she did. Thank goodness for CY and her father in law. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:
  • Last but certainly not least, when are Chi Yoo and Jin Yoo going to get together!!? I've waited long enough!!!!

Even when they are sad, they are lovely to watch together.   Once the divorce is final, they can heal by being together.  I think GP might get home sick and might want to come back to the home that she lived and CY might take care of her and so GP might be the "Bee" between the two. 

I wish they get them together very soon.  Love both the leads.  

@stroppyse, @Ldy Gmerm, @maribella, @Ameera Ali, @hopelesslyaddicted - You were all right about many of the issues that the writer handled in these 2 episodes.  Was really worth waking up early and watching it . JY is so ashamed at his mother's behavior, that until he gave her the example of GP, she was still being a richard simmons.  My god, she finally got her sense and left. I hope as one of you said, that she dies before causing more harm.  

JY with CW and YY with JC was very nice today.  YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

The entrance to CW grandma's house was the same. Did you see a difference?  CY is really nice like her father and probably her mother.  Even GP feels so happy being with her and their conversation is so nice to listen to.  CY will be a great mom one day. I hope that day comes sooner than later.  

The photos contained changed clothes of JMH and WS and I think that would be admissible in court and I would think that WS will have to provide alimony because it was he broke the marriage contract by having an affair and having a vasectomy without her knowledge.  But if her MIL comes to get the HS group money, I think the FIL will be so ashamed and put an end to his wife asking for it.  

3 hours ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:
  • I was hoping that all this turmoil wouldn't make Jin Yoo turn to his ex. It looks like it won't happen
  • I have never been happier than when Jin Yoo pulled Chi Yoo out of the street (take that Truck of Doom)

Glad he did not turn to his ex, but his ex is extremely curious to know about it.  Once she comes to know of the happenings in their household, I am sure  halmoni will change the will. Even though she likes JY, I think she might remove everyone related to JS including the SIL. 

Loved how JY pulled CY from the street in a split second.  Loved when CY screamed to be left alone.  when CY asked WS to leave her alone, he did even though he knew CW was hurting.   JY even when screamed at did not move an inch away.  Instead he came closer and hugged her and let her get her emotions out instead of bottling it in.  That is true love.  Even though both of them are going through hell, they brought out their scene with  superb acting 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not subvert the swear filters.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Once she comes to know of the happenings in their household, I am sure  halmoni will change the will. Even though she likes JY, I think she might remove everyone related to JS including the SIL. 

Well, in order for the romance between JY and CY to progress, JY has to come off CY's father's registry, which currently makes him legally CY's brother, and thus would be considered incestuous. So, JY needs to be removed from the registry which would probably also mean that the grandmother would remove him from any inheritance. YY would still be CY's half sister and legal sister, however.

Not that inheritance necessarily follows legal relationships, but with the way heirs tend to be thought of, I think JY has to become a non-family member anyway.

However, the father still loves and appreciates JY, and I think the grandmother would as well, once she calms down over JY's mother.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Loved how JY pulled CY from the street in a split second.  Loved when CY screamed to be left alone.  when CY asked WS to leave her alone, he did even though he knew CW was hurting.   JY even when screamed at did not move an inch away.  Instead he came closer and hugged her and let her get her emotions out instead of bottling it in.  That is true love.  Even though both of them are going through hell, they brought out their scene with  superb acting 

I already wrote that I loved this scene, but it's worth repeating. So, I loved this scene between JY and CY.

With a reduced episode count, I'm hoping to see a tighter story with less wasted on WS and his family. :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even when they are sad, they are lovely to watch together.   Once the divorce is final, they can heal by being together.  I think GP might get home sick and might want to come back to the home that she lived and CY might take care of her and so GP might be the "Bee" between the two. 

I wish they get them together very soon.  Love both the leads.  

@stroppyse, @Ldy Gmerm, @maribella, @Ameera Ali, @hopelesslyaddicted - You were all right about many of the issues that the writer handled in these 2 episodes.  Was really worth waking up early and watching it . JY is so ashamed at his mother's behavior, that until he gave her the example of GP, she was still being a richard simmons.  My god, she finally got her sense and left. I hope as one of you said, that she dies before causing more harm.  

JY with CW and YY with JC was very nice today.  YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

The entrance to CW grandma's house was the same. Did you see a difference?  CY is really nice like her father and probably her mother.  Even GP feels so happy being with her and their conversation is so nice to listen to.  CY will be a great mom one day. I hope that day comes sooner than later.  

The photos contained changed clothes of JMH and WS and I think that would be admissible in court and I would think that WS will have to provide alimony because it was he broke the marriage contract by having an affair and having a vasectomy without her knowledge.  But if her MIL comes to get the HS group money, I think the FIL will be so ashamed and put an end to his wife asking for it.  

Glad he did not turn to his ex, but his ex is extremely curious to know about it.  Once she comes to know of the happenings in their household, I am sure  halmoni will change the will. Even though she likes JY, I think she might remove everyone related to JS including the SIL. 

Stroppyse edited your post. I did not catch it, good to have eagle eyed moderators.

The entrance of the house looks different. I think it is from a different angle. Earlier it was taken closer to WS' house. Now we are almost done with that family, it makes sense to move closer to the Grandma's house.

• Like 4

I am heart broken for CW  & JY , I cant stop crying , the scene when JY was talking to grandmother behind close door was so emotional I wish grandmother would open the door and hugs him . 

I agree , JY done very good today and glad he make her see sense , and how much she hurt everybody, it’s sad to see the home that was full with love and laughter that quiet and dark , I wish they could all move on and find in their heart at least to forgive but not forget because no one can . 

CW husband what a low life he is , I didn’t cross my mind he was that cruel to her and  he was telling her to pursue trying for a child  , and that they will hear good news hopefully soon when he know he take care of it all these years ,it’s sad obviously  the thought of having a child one day was what make her stay in their relationship, and keep up with his horrible mother , he wasted years of her life for his selfishness , she could have been a mother to two children by now , 

The writer done very well , I love how everything making sense and not over the top , I felt every body emotional and struggle, I can’t wait for next week I want the little girl to go back to her home and make the home feel like a home again , no better way then innocent child to make grandmother to forget and remember JY is her grandchild what ever happens. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Edited 7 hours ago by stroppyse
Please do not subvert the swear filters.

@stroppyse - I guess many other talked about this on other forums on Soompi and I just followed the trend. Sorry, I will correct myself to write without it.  

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

What is the most shameful to not only YY but also her husband is she abandoned his daughter and went against his wishes to not have another child and tried to have a child to replace the one she threw away. Imagine how YY feels to learn that her father may not have wanted another child but her mom used her as a replacement for the one she tossed away.  JS keeps forgetting that there is no blood tie between her husband and Halmoni, JY and her husband and only a thin line between CW and YY on the father's side. JS has sent both her children into turmoil with her greedy grasping actions and I still say the way she left the house was selfish. She refuses and plays thick skinned only to leave like a thief in the night leaving only notes after her son makes a comparison to her own grandchild and CW. If she truly felt sorry she would have waited for her husband to come home and Halmoni to say good bye and have JY pick her up, but she ran off leaving notes to worry others. 

Yes, I believe the paper work was for the adoption of her becoming Halmoni's daughter along with the ring Halmoni gave her that CW helped her decide. I want to hope she gave it back but I am sure she would have because Halmoni could easily have it dissolved and get that ring back even if the police needed to be involved so I do not think JS was foolish to leave with those things given she now knows the police are on to her about the DNA swap and the note.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

WH did wrong and he knows it. Its why he was quick to say sorry to CW. It was not as innocent as they made out. I remember the scene where they were in the hotel and he had his shirt on backwards trying to sneak out and she teased him about it and talked about CW who was older. Given the pictures that the husband provided he could easily cast doubt on their relationship for the simple fact to get her for daring to divorce him even if he is an abuser. His brother tired to warn him but he failed to listen. Those pictures can help CW gain her divorce as well as the paper trail from the doctor on the vasectomy.  

CW's father in law is going to blow up when he learns what they hid and he was doing behind CW's back. He is already ashamed of his family and knows how CW has suffered and now that he is so close to CW's father he is not going to be able to stand it and will not only agree to this divorce but also let his wife have it as well. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ameera Ali said:

CW husband what a low life he is , I didn’t cross my mind he was that cruel to her and  he was telling her to pursue trying for a child  , and that they will hear good news hopefully soon when he know he take care of it all these years ,it’s sad obviously  the thought of having a child one day was what make her stay in their relationship, and keep up with his horrible mother , he wasted years of her life for his selfishness , she could have been a mother to two children by now , 

WH is a very immature and selfish man a true product of his mother. Unfortunately CW became his baby sitter and care giver for 8 years. He never fully understood how good he had it but also how he treated his wife. If he had he never would have done her this way and never would have allowed her to be the bread winner in that relationship. He only thought of himself and we never saw him try to look at how things could be for CW with all the changes and shocks that have come into her life recently. He was too happy to run the streets with that woman and never once offered support or comfort to CW. His behavior was childish and self centered. He wanted CW to cater to him but never tried to be there for her. To truly be able to consider another person you have to be self aware and WH is not. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:12 AM, stroppyse said:

Well, in order for the romance between JY and CY to progress, JY has to come off CY's father's registry, which currently makes him legally CY's brother, and thus would be considered incestuous. So, JY needs to be removed from the registry which would probably also mean that the grandmother would remove him from any inheritance. YY would still be CY's half sister and legal sister, however.

Not that inheritance necessarily follows legal relationships, but with the way heirs tend to be thought of, I think JY has to become a non-family member anyway.

However, the father still loves and appreciates JY, and I think the grandmother would as well, once she calms down over JY's mother.

This has always been my take. JY would never have stayed in the family anyway and was quick to tell them that it was a mistake to come into that family given what JS did to CW. He feels a lot of shame to all of them but mostly CW and its because he is aware of her life prior to coming into that house and the things she is going through now because of her no good husband. 

I expected him to step away from everything and release all he gained while being in that house. I expect him to also say he wanted to come off the registry. Its going to be hard for CW's dad with that because he does not blame JY and we can see Halmoni does not either. I would have liked to see this before anyone realizes he likes CW but I think after the tempers cool down and everyone is more stable health wise they may have to make an argument for his reasons and that is because he is in love with CW. I can see the elders protesting at first over the relationship but I can see them also thinking it through as well. They love JY and he is family even without it on paper and the possibility of grandchildren and a happy family life. 

I think Halmoni and CW's dad are also seriously mad at JS because her actions have affected JY and he is having to deal with having her for  mom making him leave the house and the company.  I am sure they can understand fast that she got rid of CW and tried to replace it with her own blood. Its chilling that they spent 33 years next to her and never knew the evil things she did or plotted. 

• Like 6

I am glad the evil woman skulk-out without causing anymore trouble. But is that the last of her? 

It is uncertain if the writer has any human model for her but I remember watching a medical show about mental health. An inverterate liar like her, no remorse because right and wrong are interchangeable to her and when she talked about conscience, it was when she was caught. She could be schizo. That would really spoil our demand for her blood. She would be found not guilty.

If she remained, who knows what she would do, feed Grandma and CW dogfood? Poison them? Push grandma down the steps.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@rubie -  Where is CW 's dad?  Did he die or have a heart attack?  

I don't like that stepmom is in the picture.  I hope the writer doesn't go with forgiveness and everything is Kumbaya for all the havoc she created in CW's life.  IT would have been better she given a monastery  or a prison life.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@rubie -  Where is CW 's dad?  Did he die or have a heart attack?  

I don't like that stepmom is in the picture.  I hope the writer doesn't go with forgiveness and everything is Kumbaya for all the havoc she created in CW's life.  IT would have been better she given a monastery  or a prison life.  

Ohh.. you almost gave me a heart attack instead :sweatingbullets: .. he's there.. he's there.. next to the stepmom :angry:.. just not seen from this particular photo angle. Hope no one dies (from the current characters) till end of the drama.. after all the heartaches, it'll be too much to handle. :unsure:

I believe the capture was taken from a promo segment for this drama on an entertainment show.. haven't found the clip, yet. This time.. CW is in the picture herself and not running away as opposed to the drama poster we've seen before.

mhl.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, rubie said:

I believe the capture was taken from a promo segment for this drama on an entertainment show.. haven't found the clip, yet. This time.. CW is in the picture herself and not running away as opposed to the drama poster we've seen before.

I still don't like it.  A person who has destroyed another person's life should not be forgiven without due payment.  I don't want her being married or be in GP life anymore.  OR CW or grandmother .  

• Like 3

I am hoping that CW's dad does not die. I did not like the fact the man was having a heart attack alone in his office. I hope someone found him quickly and sent him to the hospital. It would be a shame for him to die there will already be enough guilty feelings because of him having a stroke or heart attack from CW and JY let alone YY. His having health issues can set off Halmoni again to have to have medical care. Lets all hope the writer is not trying to kill him off. 

If a life needs to be taken then JS owes a life to CW and her family for what she did to her. IF she had any type of remorse she should have turned herself into the police to pay for her crimes without causing the family and her children anymore problems. 

• Like 5

I know lot of you were thrown off by the sentence about CW's dad having a heart attack. GD was there to see that, but he did not make any attempt to call an ambulance.  Seeing the picture, I gave everyone a scare .:cold_sweat:.  I did not do it to scare anyone, but I think him going the hospital will bring some sense to SJ for having caused this. Looking at her picture, and what the cops told him, he must have been flabbergasted to know that SJ was causing all these problems and hewas not even aware of it.  I am surprised that neither halmoni or dad have'nt contacted either the foster mom or cw friend.  Wonder why?  If I was halmoni or dad, I would want to hear all about my child.  It would be nice to see some light hearted moments . 

• Like 3

@angelwingssf , I am not surprised his heart hurting, I can’t imagine the pain he felling now ,  to trust & love someone for years and turn out to be that horrible , but I am glad it’s not big issue , I don’t want him hurt , his daughter need her dad now , to divorce that loser of husband , to bring JY home . 

If a life needs to be taken then JS owes a life to CW and her family for what she did to her. IF she had any type of remorse she should have turned herself into the police to pay for her crimes without causing the family and her children anymore problems. 

I wanted her as well to go to police, but it’s seem she drive to the sunset , she ‘s still a miserable selfish cow , Making her children worrying in the process not the right thing to do after everything happen , can’t the writer make her behave like adult for once and she tell everyone where she going , not answering her phone and go in the middle of night not the way to do it . I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t want him hurt , his daughter need her dad now , to divorce that loser of husband , to bring JY home . 

I wanted her as well to go to police, but it’s seem she drive to the sunset , she ‘s still a miserable selfish cow , Making her children worrying in the process not the right thing to do after everything happen , can’t the writer make her behave like adult for once and she tell everyone where she going , not answering her phone and go in the middle of night not the way to do it . I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

The evil woman is rather scary. She cried buckets in front CW at the market and not long after, she was on the phone buying off the milk lady. Right to the bitter end when JY was calling her out, she tried to stop him. Thank goodness CW stopped being the noble idiot and told her to stop. If the writer maintains that character type, she is not going to do the 'right thing'. Changing her without something horrible happening would be strange.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

The evil woman is rather scary. She cried buckets in front CW at the market and not long after, she was on the phone buying off the milk lady. Right to the bitter end when JY was calling her out, she tried to stop him.

That my point , two day and half day ago she was crying, plotting her next move , behaving strangely make lunch for the people hating her guts, saying she not gonna go anywhere when they even asked her to leave  so what change so she leave that way , she is creeping me out . 

But Is this the way writer trying to redeem SJ ? If so they are going about it in a rather odd way considering she just looks worse and worse with every action she takes and every words she speaks  , I can’t even remember she say sorry and mean it .Effectively using her daughter and son to worrying about her , looking for her and find she living miserably and poorly somewhere, and everybody to pitting her not the way I want the story to go , just having a hardship rather than facing up to what she done, manipulating and using emotional blackmailing against everyone is not right ,  she already messed up her daughter life , I hope all these guilt and shame didn’t change her personality toward other or resentment . 

• Like 2

Anyone knows that really happen between the Lawyer and Eun Joo because in ep 35-36/18 in their first meeting up to the dating scene the lawyer seem to be sweet to her. Just because Eunjoo got pregnant and did not go through the abortion? Or there are something deep I did not know about? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

I doubt she feels any shame at all.   It has to do with the survival instincts for her and she has been thatway for a very long time.   She is selfish and wants her husband to hurt when he sees her children hurting.  Even though JY is not blood related CW dad loved him like his own son.  That is why when JY files papers to come out of the registry, it will be like a dagger in his heart. Just like he lost CW 33 years ago, he will feel losing JY. 

She should have met the dad somewhere and talked to him heart to heart.  She enjoyed all the riches due to him and grams for 33 years. That greedy worm was million money, status looking eyes.  Her cries at her mother's tomb about only wanting afather for her son was just crocodile tears . 

In the preview, I wonder what that conversation between JY and CW signify?  Is he going away somewhere?  Is she going away somewhere? 

18 minutes ago, wink said:

Or there are something deep I did not know about? 

I think the lawyer wanted to marry Hansoo group so that he can control the riches of the family.  He and his mother are two greedy ones.  Deep down, the lawyer likes her and he did not want to show that to her.  Since she had the kid which he did not seem to want, he wanted her gone so he can further his agenda of getting rich.  

• Like 3

he wanted her gone so he can further his agenda of getting rich.  

That remind me , the nurvies this guy got to be thinking to ask CW for a money to invest in him ,

Why would she , did he forgets his bad behavior towards her all these years . 

The man is cunning him and he don’t got a clue,  he never heard if it seem too good to be true it probably is , 

• Like 3