Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Who would be the next person who could know the secret of her being abandoned?  Is it her friend?  Or would it be her father?  Or would stepmom tell her son? 

I think Chi Woo's father is going to say something about the note. I think it's going to blow up in the stepmom's face all at once. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

I think Chi Woo's father is going to say something about the note. I think it's going to blow up in the stepmom's face all at once. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I think something drastic is going to happen this weekend, since the father is also aware of the note and / or probably the milk lady and the location of her and so on.  Either the father will find the old DNA in the mother's drawers or he will hear CY screaming at his wife for abandoning her.  Worse case scenario, CW mother will hear it from CW and her sister who is the loose mouth will let it out to everybody.  

Because they still have to work CW divorce, CY running away, and JY and CY fall for each other - they already have , but have to make it official, all the screaming at the step mom and the cops figuring out that it is step mom who did all these things and dragging her behind to the police station (??) which is quite a bit of stuff.  So, writer has no time to waste.  I hope the writer will not wait till the end to dish out the punishment to this evil woman.  I have left out JC and YY stuff, and probably CW sister and the hairdresser, JC competition,  the magazine shoot, GP 's assumed suffering.   So, that is quite a lot of stuff to cover.  

• Like 7

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think something drastic is going to happen this weekend, since the father is also aware of the note and / or probably the milk lady and the location of her and so on.  Either the father will find the old DNA in the mother's drawers or he will hear CY screaming at his wife for abandoning her.  Worse case scenario, CW mother will hear it from CW and her sister who is the loose mouth will let it out to everybody.  

Because they still have to work CW divorce, CY running away, and JY and CY fall for each other - they already have , but have to make it official, all the screaming at the step mom and the cops figuring out that it is step mom who did all these things and dragging her behind to the police station (??) which is quite a bit of stuff.  So, writer has no time to waste.  I hope the writer will not wait till the end to dish out the punishment to this evil woman.  I have left out JC and YY stuff, and probably CW sister and the hairdresser, JC competition,  the magazine shoot, GP 's assumed suffering.   So, that is quite a lot of stuff to cover.  

When I saw the last scene I hoped that CW's dad had made his way to that area as well. It would be really interesting if the camera pans around and sees him behind the both of them with out them knowing having heard what CW said to JS. Imagine learning that JS was the one that CW remembers as having abandoned her. There would be no reason why JS should be in that area if she had nothing to do with it. I am sure that CW's adopted mom would have told  him that she also spoke to his wife about that note and the milk lady. Whether he believes what he heard and investigates for himself is up in the air. I want to hope if he does not go to that area he at least starts thinking about everything that he has seen and heard and how things do not add up. JS has made some pretty good excuses but when you go back and look at what has happened it really makes you think that something is wrong. JS ruining the childhood clothing, the DNA going missing and switched, Her telling the police to destroy the sample her trying to push CW out the country to study when they just found her.. so many clues to point to JS as the culprit. Of course its prolly going to be a situation that until someone else fully over hears the truth they will not think that JS did something so evil. 

So if dad does not go there then maybe he would go home and look for CW or look for the note in her bag. I am sure that adopted mom will tell him it was in the little purse she had on her. Either way he will want to investigate it and I wonder if he will recognize JS's hand writing? I wonder just how smart this man will be and what will he do if he finds out before JY and YY and his former mother in law? Will he hide it? I don't think he will be able to do it and will feel ashamed to face CW. It will prolly be CW who convinces him not to say anything because Halmoni could fall ill and JY and YY would be effected as well from learning what their mother did. Halmoni will feel like she had a viper in her home for all those years smiling in her face but hurt her grandchild. 

I hope CW's adopted mom also told him about the fact that CW's clothing had been changed. That when she came to her she was not in her old clothing. I have to agree that CW prolly found her clothing thrown away and picked up the bag. Its a shame that JS wanted to make sure no one would find CW thus she changed her clothing and put a note in her bag so that people would think she was abandoned. I guess we should be glad that she put her where someone would find her and not out in the wilderness somewhere to die or killed her outright. 

JS is going to reap what she sows because she may have fooled herself into thinking it was for her son but in reality it was for her own greed. There was no reason to do any of that as her husband and Halmoni after so many years would have provided for everyone equally. Its a shame that by the time she realizes it she will have ruined everything nice she did in that family and the family will hate her for it. The worst is the disappointment and disgust from her children and husband. They think she is so perfect and caring and she is a snake. 

I want to think that JY is crying because he had to let his daughter go with that woman for visitation. Its going to be very hard on him which will only affect him later when he learns what his mother did to CW. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

When I saw the last scene I hoped that CW's dad had made his way to that area as well. It would be really interesting if the camera pans around and sees him behind the both of them with out them knowing having heard what CW said toJS.

This was what I was waiting for also.  Since the conversation was not complete, may be it will be shown in the next episode.  

I think it is high time for all the secrets to unravel one by one and this is the biggest secret, since we need to see the divorce between CW dad and stepmom.  Otherwise, even if JY is out of the father's registry, he won't be able to marry CW since her MIL will also be her step mom.  

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JS is going to reap what she sows because she may have fooled herself into thinking it was for her son but in reality it was for her own greed.

It has nothing to do with giving JY a father.  It was about coveting what belongs to the grandmother for her children only even though neither JY or YY have any rights to it.  By abandoning CW, both of them enjoyed a cushy childhood, went to good schools, fed well, clothed well and also working at a great place.  Whereas CW who truly deserves all this went through hell working multiple jobs, living with her horrid MIL and had to work hard to make ends meet.  I won't blame her mother who took a child from the street and raised her, but she should have taken her to the police station and entered her into the system even though she thought she was abandoned.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It has nothing to do with giving JY a father.  It was about coveting what belongs to the grandmother for her children only even though neither JY or YY have any rights to it.  By abandoning CW, both of them enjoyed a cushy childhood, went to good schools, fed well, clothed well and also working at a great place.  Whereas CW who truly deserves all this went through hell working multiple jobs, living with her horrid MIL and had to work hard to make ends meet.  I won't blame her mother who took a child from the street and raised her, but she should have taken her to the police station and entered her into the system even though she thought she was abandoned.  

YY and JY are innocent in all of this, but due to JS's greed she has affected the love and care that they received in that house. Halmoni can be a nasty witch and will quickly forget how she cared for JY and YY in light of learning what JS did. JS never thought of what her actions would do to her children in the future because she hoped to never see CY again. It's one of the reasons she is having a fit trying to cover her tracks. Not only will her husband divorce her but her children will more than likely end up kicked out as well since they have no blood ties to Halmoni. JS's actions will have her children hated and they had nothing to do with what JS did. The main one will be JY because JS's main excuse is to do it for her son. This will set off Halmoni and no one will be able to stop it except for CW. 

The only way JY and CW will have a chance is to a. come off the registry or b. CW's dad divorces and he leaves. I am not sure if anyone will allow JY and YY to loose their mother by her leaving. It may be that her dad decides to leave as well since it was his wife that did that to his daughter. His shame in facing his former mother in law is to walk away as well. I do not know if CW and JY will even have a love line with the sticky situation of what JS did to her. CW may not fault JY in this but it will have an effect on her relationship with him for sure going forward.  It could be that we end up with them deciding to just be step siblings in order to keep the family together. (It's not what I want since I think JY and CW are perfect for one another.) We are stuck at what writer-nim will do lol.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Halmoni can be a nasty witch and will quickly forget how she cared for JY and YY in light of learning what JS did. JS never thought of what her actions would do to her children in the future because she hoped to never see CY again

This is what I think will happen.  I guess only CY will be able to calm her down.  I agree that there are a couple of divorces happening pretty soon.  I am sure the father will be ashamed to know that it was his greedy wife who did this to his flesh and blood acting all nice and caring while stabbing him in the back.  

As you said Halmoni will forget about how she loved YY or JY and they will be the ones who will face her wrath.  I would suppose that JS would probably end up in the slammer if all goes well.  I truly don't want to see a Kumbaya moment.  

I think this is the reason why MBC site had CW running away from her bio family since she might keep it a secret as the sequence of happenings will happen once the abandonment comes to light.  

JS is really a greedy person.  I can understand her feeling hurt with Halmoni's remarks, but that was no reason for her to abandon a 5 year old child.  As you all said, she just sent her away instead of leaving her in the wilderness for the animals to eat her, she would have been dead.  I feel sorry for her because her actions will cause the family to break. 

Just like you, I love both JY and CY - They will be a great couple.  I will have to wait and see if grandma will forgive JY and allow them to be together.   

I also think this might be one of the causes for the what JY would experience - nightmare situation with his ex claiming that GP will be raised by her grandmother who deliberately abandoned a child.  

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

This is what I think will happen.  I guess only CY will be able to calm her down.  I agree that there are a couple of divorces happening pretty soon.  I am sure the father will be ashamed to know that it was his greedy wife who did this to his flesh and blood acting all nice and caring while stabbing him in the back.  

As you said Halmoni will forget about how she loved YY or JY and they will be the ones who will face her wrath.  I would suppose that JS would probably end up in the slammer if all goes well.  I truly don't want to see a Kumbaya moment.  

I think this is the reason why MBC site had CW running away from her bio family since she might keep it a secret as the sequence of happenings will happen once the abandonment comes to light.  

JS is really a greedy person.  I can understand her feeling hurt with Halmoni's remarks, but that was no reason for her to abandon a 5 year old child.  As you all said, she just sent her away instead of leaving her in the wilderness for the animals to eat her, she would have been dead.  I feel sorry for her because her actions will cause the family to break. 

Just like you, I love both JY and CY - They will be a great couple.  I will have to wait and see if grandma will forgive JY and allow them to be together.   

I also think this might be one of the causes for the what JY would experience - nightmare situation with his ex claiming that GP will be raised by her grandmother who deliberately abandoned a child.  

This would bring great turmoil to CW. I can see her deciding to step back from her bio family if nothing else then to preserve her father's , Halmoni, JY and YY's life as they know it. This could be the argument that JS uses in order for CW  leave and go study. She will sacrifice again every ones feelings and CW's feelings the most in order to preserve her life. If nothing Else CW would do it so that no one else is hurt by JS's past actions. IN her mind she has a great family already and husband. Its only later when she finds out what her husband did and has been up to that she will feel a bit of alone. The family will wonder what is happening if CW decides to not go on the registry or steps back from them. They will not understand why CW is acting that way. 

JS may have been hurt by what Halmoni said but no one told her to a. marry a man who was living with his ex mother in law. JY is not the man's blood so Halmoni was under no obligation to like her son or welcome him into the family. (Granted Halmoni should not have been mean to an innocent child but you can understand where she is coming from given that she lost her own daughter.)  I agree that was no reason to do what she did to CW. Now her actions will end up with her loosing everything anyway and her children effected when the truth comes out. Its a huge betrayal after she was accepted only to learn that it was her that caused so much pain and anguish. If they ever fully knew what CW went through its going to cause even more pain and hatred for JS. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This would bring great turmoil to CW. I can see her deciding to step back from her bio family if nothing else then to preserve her father's , Halmoni, JY and YY's life as they know it. This could be the argument that JS uses in order for CW  leave and go study. She will sacrifice again every ones feelings and CW's feelings the most in order to preserve her life. If nothing Else CW would do it so that no one else is hurt by JS's past actions. IN her mind she has a great family already and husband. Its only later when she finds out what her husband did and has been up to that she will feel a bit of alone. The family will wonder what is happening if CW decides to not go on the registry or steps back from them. They will not understand why CW is acting that way. 

JS may have been hurt by what Halmoni said but no one told her to a. marry a man who was living with his ex mother in law. JY is not the man's blood so Halmoni was under no obligation to like her son or welcome him into the family. (Granted Halmoni should not have been mean to an innocent child but you can understand where she is coming from given that she lost her own daughter.)  I agree that was no reason to do what she did to CW. Now her actions will end up with her loosing everything anyway and her children effected when the truth comes out. Its a huge betrayal after she was accepted only to learn that it was her that caused so much pain and anguish. If they ever fully knew what CW went through its going to cause even more pain and hatred for JS. 

Every thing that you say fits the bill exactly.  I want CW to be a bit selfish now, because the truth will come out some how or the other.  I wish CW's foster family will stand by her and protect her knowing how heart broken she would be.  I truly wish that the father would be there to hear it.  But seeing that the preview is all about JY and JS not crying or showing any signs of panic, I do think what you outlined is what would be happening.  CW will sacrifice herself and not go on the registry.  I hate to think that she will be traumatized because of this.  Even if she goes away, she will not be happy.  That will eat her alive.  I wonder if Halmoni will put the puzzle pieces together.  She is already wondering why JS runs into a room to take phone calls.  Maybe she will eavesdrop and see what she is been upto?  Or look through the contents in her room?  

Once JY gets to know what his mother did, I don't think he would want to be on the registry.  He would want to come out of it knowing what a two faced liar his mother is and how much CY has suffered.  He has seen her work her butt off all the way from college and it will not sit well with him.  He is a kind soul as I see and he might not hesitate to disclose it.  When JC comes to know of it, would he want to be with YY knowing that his future MIL is an evil person.  Would he want to make CW unhappy by being with YY?  

The amount of guilt halmoni has carried for the last 33 years is as big as a mountain.  But to eventually find out that it was not her, but her SIL's filthy wife who destroyed this girl and brought a mountain of pain and suffering to her and her SIL is going to be disastrous.  She is going to become an evil witch and won't care who she would hurt in the process .  Both JY and YY are stepmom's children and she won't hesitate to leave them be.  JS punishment will be for her children.  The ones where she wanted to give so much for her son, will probably not be able to get even a cent.  I do want to see what the writer would see and how she punishes JS.  

What irks me the most is that CW will sacrifice again and I don't want her to do that.  

Waiting for Sunday seems so difficult and wish I had not started watching this drama till the last two episodes and would have been better to run a marathon than anguish on how this story is going to move forward.  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Every thing that you say fits the bill exactly.  I want CW to be a bit selfish now, because the truth will come out some how or the other.  I wish CW's foster family will stand by her and protect her knowing how heart broken she would be.  I truly wish that the father would be there to hear it.  But seeing that the preview is all about JY and JS not crying or showing any signs of panic, I do think what you outlined is what would be happening.  CW will sacrifice herself and not go on the registry.  I hate to think that she will be traumatized because of this.  Even if she goes away, she will not be happy.  That will eat her alive.  I wonder if Halmoni will put the puzzle pieces together.  She is already wondering why JS runs into a room to take phone calls.  Maybe she will eavesdrop and see what she is been upto?  Or look through the contents in her room?  

Once JY gets to know what his mother did, I don't think he would want to be on the registry.  He would want to come out of it knowing what a two faced liar his mother is and how much CY has suffered.  He has seen her work her butt off all the way from college and it will not sit well with him.  He is a kind soul as I see and he might not hesitate to disclose it.  When JC comes to know of it, would he want to be with YY knowing that his future MIL is an evil person.  Would he want to make CW unhappy by being with YY?  

The amount of guilt halmoni has carried for the last 33 years is as big as a mountain.  But to eventually find out that it was not her, but her SIL's filthy wife who destroyed this girl and brought a mountain of pain and suffering to her and her SIL is going to be disastrous.  She is going to become an evil witch and won't care who she would hurt in the process .  Both JY and YY are stepmom's children and she won't hesitate to leave them be.  JS punishment will be for her children.  The ones where she wanted to give so much for her son, will probably not be able to get even a cent.  I do want to see what the writer would see and how she punishes JS.  

What irks me the most is that CW will sacrifice again and I don't want her to do that.  

Waiting for Sunday seems so difficult and wish I had not started watching this drama till the last two episodes and would have been better to run a marathon than anguish on how this story is going to move forward.  

Once JY learns what his mom did he wont stand still. IF CW decides to distance herself he will realize it was once again his mom who hurt CW and drove her away. For JY staying in that family due to what his mom did will not fly. No matter what his mom tries JY will decide to fix the issue and that will mean going off the registry and giving up everything he gained for the years that CW was missing. Its going to hurt even more for him because he will feel like he took CW's place. CW was the first person to make him feel like he belonged when he came there and she made him happy and his mom is the reason she went missing and then drove her away again if CW decides to back away. 

JS's children are not blood of that family and have no ties to Halmoni. JY is not CW's fathers son and YY is only a half sister. CW owes JS nothing. JS thought nothing of separating CW from her father and grandmother. How afraid a child would be to be so suddenly pulled away from the only family she knew while her son lived well and then her daughter.  CW's dad will not be able to deal with what she did. The woman is living on thin ice and she does not really understand. 

There is no doubt that her adopted family will stand by her. They all seem to love her a lot and are so supportive. I can see them being very angry if they realize why CW may have backed away from the family and that JS is the reason that CW was abandoned in the first place. I can see adopted mom telling Halmoni , dad or even JY in her rage and concern for CW. 

JS is doing nothing more then making her crime so much worse. The min that CW came back she should have been divorcing her husband. Instead she continued to try and hide what she did. 

• Like 5

Tonight, we will find out what our heroine will do.

We are barely halfway through, what else could happen? The main thread was finding CW's birth family, I hope there is no more nonsense of her sacrificing her happiness by running away or becoming amnesiac, again.

I have been watching past shows, 'I remember you' is a great thriller, so happy I chose to watch it. I watched half of  ' I have a lover' and zipped to the last few episodes after the amnesiac heroine's identity was confirmed. Her adulterous husband fell in love with her again,  I was not interested in corporate shenanigans or her reverted bad woman self after recovering her memory  - yes amnesia, together with a twin sister - so I skipped many episodes. Cheating spouse or spouses shows are seldom to my liking.  

Could CW turn evil and take over the company with Grandma's blessings? Persecute the evil woman and in the process hurt her father, JY and YY? Then she realises how bad she has been, we forgive her and of course we are expected to forgive the evil woman too. That spans 40 odd episodes. Kumbaya ending.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rubie said:

Tonight! CW vs stepmother <_<

Source: SOPM Entertainment

Reveal hidden contents

I would be very surprised if CW did not agree to hide the truth. CW has always been portrayed as docile and sincere whereas the evil woman is a mistress of lies. Getting on her knees is just a pretense of remorse... she is sorry... that she got caught.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

From the snippets posted by MBC, it appears that CW is just too softhearted when dealing with the stepmom (she is still safe but seems CW is now ignoring her, I think). However, looks like her own son will expose the woman's wrongdoings.. so many things just don't add up and how the DNA was switched finally making sense.

It's really a cruel truth for JY as he had admired his mom a lot for her 'sacrifices' looking for CW. He's totally devastated..

Published on January 27, 2019 by MBCdrama

Spoiler

• Like 3

After knowing all the truth to the matter, JY confronts his mother and tells her to tell Halmoni and Dad and go the police station with him.  But the mother does not want to do that.  I think she tells that CW is quiet about it and he should not kind of stir the pot.  That she is happy and JY is heartbroken knowing that CW knows about it. 

In the preview, they show JY kneeling down to his father and grandmother and disclosing the fact that it was his mother who abandoned CW.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Did you folks have enough fireworks this week?  For me, there was not much, a little when CY stood firm against her step mom and when JY confronted his mom.  I would have loved, grandma throwing cinders at the stepmom.  That did not happen.  It was a mellow week.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

After knowing all the truth to the matter, JY confronts his mother and tells her to tell Halmoni and Dad and go the police station with him.  But the mother does not want to do that.  I think she tells that CW is quiet about it and he should not kind of stir the pot.  That she is happy and JY is heartbroken knowing that CW knows about it. 

In the preview, they show JY kneeling down to his father and grandmother and disclosing the fact that it was his mother who abandoned CW.

Yes, JY pieces it all together himself that his mother was the culprit. The trigger was the little orphan boy who mentions that JY's mother had taken a saliva swab, telling him that once they tested it, they would be able to tell if the little was brushing his teeth well.

The orphan boy, btw, was related to the dead orphan girl who the police had told CY's father that his DNA had matched with instead of with CY's. Later on, when the police find out that CY's father's DNA had somehow been changed to a different DNA, they had been looking to try to establish whose DNA it had been swapped with. So, now, JY knows that his mother had taken a DNA sample from the little boy.

He's then able to piece together all those little things that his mother had so adroitly explained away, plus the words of the police who had directly contradicted what his mother had said that she had done, such as registering CY's father's DNA with the police back when CY was first lost. The police had told JY that a DNA swab had to be submitted by the person himself in order to register it in the national registry for search purposes.

So, even though JY's mother continued to lie to CY to try to get CY to keep it a secret, JY knows that not only did his mother cause CY to be lost in the first place, but she also tried to top CY from being found more recently.

When JY confronts his mother first, asking that they go confess to the family and then to the police, that's when JY's mother tells JY that even CY had agreed to cover it up, so why should the mother do that. JY had been agonizing over how to tell CY that it was his mother who had perpetrated all that to her in the first place, so now that he knows that CY knows, he's in total agony as well over CY's pain and his mother's perfidy in protecting herself and her own.

JY also knows that that night, the grandmother was going to formally adopt JY's mother as her daughter, so that's why I think JY announces it so plainly that it was his mother's doing that CY had been lost for all those years. I can see that JY would think it would be a gross miscarriage of justice for his mother to continue to be lauded and even adopted into the rich family that she so wanted when she had committed such an evil crime against a child.

Next week's episodes should be intense.

A translation of next week's preview, though @angelwingssf translated the important bit.

JY Mother: Listen to my words carefully. Something big may happen to our family. (so she's giving YY a heads up that something might happen since JY's reaction to her has probably worried her)
CY Father: Jin Yoo -  (he starts greeting JY)
JY: I'm sorry, grandmother.
JY Mother: Jin Yoo - (trying to forestall JY's words. Oops, too late.
JY: It was mother. The one who caused Chi Yoo to become lost. It was mother.

Next week should be intense with everyone being upset. @angelwingssf, there may not have been as much fireworks this week, but I really liked JY's arc of piecing everything together as he grew more and more horrified. Plus, he's a good man, and he's going to do the right thing. The step he took of letting KP stay with her mother since he knew that all out heck was going to break out that night as home also hit me in the heart. That was not a step he took lightly when he thinks that KP's mother is such a bad mother, but right now, that was the obvious place for KP to stay and have it make sense for KP as well rather than being scared of what was going on at home.

Btw, in the midst of all this, I really hope that CY finds out where her husband has been spending his time instead of by her side when she needed him. Especially given the lies that she has found out, she's not going to forgive her husband for his lies.  It would be nice if CY got a clean break from her husband, though to be fair, the hubby is a man-child rather than a player. WS actually seems to really care about the woman that he's cheating on CY with, so perhaps after the divorce, the two of them can make a life of some kind together. It's what WS' mother deserves, to have had a chaebol DIL albeit unknowingly and have her slip away like that.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Next week should be intense with everyone being upset. @angelwingssf, there may not have been as much fireworks this week, but I really liked JY's arc of piecing everything together as he grew more and more horrified.

YEs I agree that JY pieced it out so nicely and not enough fireworks for me since I was riled up.  In addition to everything you said, I think JY recognizes that his mother did this for greed, since he recalled the scene that his mother was asking CW to not come anywhere close to Hansoo group, her husband, her son or daughter.  That must have been a giveaway.  

The grandmother felt so grateful that stepmom had taken care of her and searched for Gongjoo.  She wanted to give the rings her parents wore to the step mom and son in law since she was grateful for her service.  I think CY suggested to have an event and give it to her (stepmom) when halmoni confessed that it should actually go to her since she is blood, but CY also agreed to give it to the step mom.  Now that CY know what the step mom did, even though she may be in two minds, she will bear it since she wants her father and halmoni happy.  

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, in the midst of all this, I really hope that CY finds out where her husband has been spending his time instead of by her side when she needed him. Especially given the lies that she has found out, she's not going to forgive her husband for his lies.  It would be nice if CY got a clean break from her husband, though to be fair, the hubby is a man-child rather than a player. WS actually seems to really care about the woman that he's cheating on CY with, so perhaps after the divorce, the two of them can make a life of some kind together. It's what WS' mother deserves, to have had a chaebol DIL albeit unknowingly and have her slip away like that.

Even though hanging with her and being friends is acceptable, he is married and should have been forthcoming instead of lying about where he was going, what he was doing and with who - all the while CW was wondering about him and not checking up on what he is saying.  Even though he is not a player and it was a mistake of what he did, and wanted a clean break from her after that, I cannot forgive him for what he intentionally did to CW (about getting fixed) and not telling her and letting her take the abuse from his mother.  

• Like 7

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even though hanging with her and being friends is acceptable, he is married and should have been forthcoming instead of lying about where he was going, what he was doing and with who - all the while CW was wondering about him and not checking up on what he is saying.  Even though he is not a player and it was a mistake of what he did, and wanted a clean break from her after that, I cannot forgive him for what he intentionally did to CW (about getting fixed) and not telling her and letting her take the abuse from his mother.  

Agreed. WS has been lying to CW pretty much from the moment they got married, since he got himself fixed soon after their wedding without even letting her know about it, much less have any discussions. WS is a total man-child, and it seems that he hasn't really been a husband to CW anyway, just another person that CW had to take care of.

A clean break so that CW can go find her life, and WS can go do whatever with his as well, seems like the best path for both of them. And, as I had said earlier, it's a total bonus that WS' mother won't get to keep the chaebol DIL that she thought she had. LOL.

• Like 6

I am hoping that the preview is not JY's imagined scene or the evil woman's but the real thing. KDs  could do that. Scenes of minions beating up their bullying bosses or downtrodden DILs talking back.. all in their heads.

What other tricks could the evil woman have? If CW alone reveals her crime, perhaps she would try to convince the Father and Grandma that CW is not well, as she had tried earlier. Now JY too may reveal it and perhaps the police will too? They did not destroy the fake DNA of the Father which the evil woman had handed to the police. Three at a time. I think that should be enough to break her down. But she is just oh just so slippery!!

Now we have snippets on her background, a fatherless childhood and the hostile Grandmother. I have my reservations, we may be looking at a few more weeks before the big revelation.

I was quite right in predicting that CW would keep quiet and I so wanted to be wrong.:tears:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I am hoping that the preview is not JY's imagined scene or the evil woman's but the real thing. KDs  could do that. Scenes of minions beating up their bullying bosses or downtrodden DILs talking back.. all in their heads.

That is what I am doubting too.  But they need to get this in the open for the divorces and the success of CW,  probably the healing love of CW and JY - who is already traumatized by his mother's duplicitous behavior.  

In this drama was there any such previews that you could think of?  I don't and the previews have been straight forward.  

Just have to wait and see if it is a dream or reality.  

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Now we have snippets on her background, a fatherless childhood and the hostile Grandmother. I have my reservations, we may be looking at a few more weeks before the big revelation.

It does not matter what her background was - what she did was wrong.  How can she tell her mother on her grave that she did not let her know who her father was?  CW, JC and JA also did not have a father, but grew up just fine.  Where does she get off complaining about it and how she wanted a father for her son?  

In today's episode, during the conversation with JY, Stepmom says that she could not enter this house and the reason she abandoned CW was she wanted the grandmother to accept JY.  It was not about the father anymore for JY which she has been telling all along, but about him (JY) inheriting her(grandma's) wealth.  That is the reason why she came to the house.  Otherwise, I guess she would have a home somewhere else.  It is all about the money.  

• Like 2