Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

Surprised that there is no interview from JSM's side. I remember waiting for JEC's interview after Guest was finished.

DO you have the video cut off the wild wolf scene the director mentioned in his interview? I don't want to rewatch the whole ep.

• Like 2

Waaaaahhhh!!! REUNIONNN!!! The staff and casts seem pretty close. Miss my yoobaek and kangsoon... Are they gearing up for season 2?? Hmmmmm. 

Trans: 

Our drama might be over, but our meeting has just started.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@heyyoooo I just saw this. I hope it's meeting for season 2 discussion! I google translated the caption to this. So they may just be meeting for fun, but one can hope. 

Google translate caption: 

Our drama is over, Our meeting began. # Top star milkshirts # Beauty girls # Earl Yomi bosses # Boss Min # I miss you! Everybody!

• Love 3

Wahhhh ..this gives us hope ! Why am I so excited @turtlegirl11 @heyyoooo @joonminfan @tibba ? If anything at least we know they are still in touch . :blush:

20 hours ago, akiera said:

Surprised that there is no interview from JSM's side. I remember waiting for JEC's interview after Guest was finished.

DO you have the video cut off the wild wolf scene the director mentioned in his interview? I don't want to rewatch the whole ep.

She’s been rather busy . With RM & guesting in another variety. 

This has Chinese translation 

Spoiler

edit to add...the girl on the right of the picture looks like the writer.. so this is a good sign that S2 is a possibility . We can hope

wwDazsH.jpg

Also thanks to @kirby b who translated the #hashtags here on KJS's thread

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Wahhhh ..this gives us hope ! Why am I so excited @turtlegirl11 @heyyoooo @joonminfan @tibba ? If anything at least we know they are still in touch . :blush:

#Iamnotgettingmyhopesup #Idontwanttobedisappointed #whyaretheysocutetogether

#ImissYBKS

#Istillwantmyhotkiss

#Whereismyhotkiss

#Gimmemyhotkiss

#Makethemgiveusahotkiss

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, joonminfan said:

#Iamnotgettingmyhopesup #Idontwanttobedisappointed #whyaretheysocutetogether

#ImissYBKS

#Istillwantmyhotkiss

#Whereismyhotkiss

#Gimmemyhotkiss

#Makethemgiveusahotkiss

I love your hashtagssss!!!!! Hahaha. Yah, they still owe us hot kisses after all those back view, zoomed out kisses director gave us.

• Love 3

@triplem @joonminfan @turtlegirl Did you guys watched JSM's Happy together appearance? There she talks about how she attempted to create romance with KJS and LSY but they gave her a cold shoulder. I am sure she is exaggerating for fun but it was really nice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, akiera said:

@triplem @joonminfan @turtlegirl Did you guys watched JSM's Happy together appearance? There she talks about how she attempted to create romance with KJS and LSY but they gave her a cold shoulder. I am sure she is exaggerating for fun but it was really nice.

Yes dear, I did. On KJS ‘s thread we had @joonminfan translate for us. Poor girl. But it was cute

• Love 1