Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

YB gives KS his bracelet , this is as per preview ., both find it so hard to let each other go . mD is like go go...YB leaves

MD Walks telling KS let’s go , he bumps into mystery man, who drops an hour glass . MD calls out to the guy who says you drop this , guy just walks away ..omo! A bike hits MD

MD ends up in hospital. His folks & Ks are there ..pretty doc comes in. She was so worried . Later her folks ask if she knows MD , she says they are school friends. Oh my , the parents are so impressed & gets all sorts of ideas..makes a lot of noise, doc chases them out 

wahhh doc is so forward..she talks to him & tells him she still likes him & wink as she leaves. md expression is hilarious 

YB brings the stuff that grandma gave him to Mum’s place . She sees him , he’s like ok i hv to go . Mom was happy  , she looks at all the stuff . She sees him talk on the phone from afar ..she’s Glad he sounds happy 

ahhh now all the sweet sugary scenes of them Long distance calling each other ..too sweet ! Diabetes!!!!!!

• Like 5

YB back in Seoul. He's bringing gifts to his mother's house. Oooh maybe Grandma made him things to bring to his mom. Awww. Mom walks up. YB leaves the stuff, gives mom a slight smile, and walks off. Mom looks at all the stuff. She seems happy. She looks out over the railing and down to the street. She watches YB talking on the phone, I think to KS, and smiles at him. 

Now we are getting a montage of KS and YB talking sweetly to each other over the phone. They loooooving each other sooo much awwwww. YB is happily eating Grandma's food. He misses his KS sooo much. Cuuute they counted down and kissed each other thru the phone. My heaaarttt. 

• Like 5

MD in the hospital. There are like 4 or 5 guys with him. I dunno who the guys are. His friends I guess. Here comes doctor. They are teasing MD about the doctor I think. MD shoos them out. One of his friends comes back and purposefully spills a drink on his hospital gown so he has to undress. The doctor is insisting on undressing him hahahaha. She is buttoning up his new gown. Their faces are close. She leans in like she's gonna kiss him but she just says something and walks away. Think MD's heart is racing though. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Yb - I miss you . Let’s kiss ..both air Kiss on the phone 

MD recovering in hospital...his guy friends come to see him, they bring up kS , Guess was disappointed it didn’t work out , but then they saw pretty doc & start teasing him, he’s like guys please leave .. one cheeky friend purposely pour juice on him before leaving 

doc is like I’ll change you ( his arm is in a sling ) ..he’s like how can a girl Change me .  She’s like I’m a doc not just a girl ..wow MD felt something when she came close up to change him

• Like 5

KS was coming back from diving , YB Called , MD dad announced his message to her ,  he misses her .KS in tears ..she misses him 

All three grandmas playing cards , KS goes back , she’s feeling sad. her grandma realised & ask her . Think ask her up go visit him in Seoul. She’s happy ...

omo!!! Prepare for soup ahjumma look..it’s her idea of not standing out ? Good golly , MD dad will take her over main land 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

KS on island in her scuba gear. MD's dad makes an announcement about YB or from YB. I think it's YB says he loves his KS soo much. Lol I dunno I'm just thinking that's what he says. KS is very sad looking. Awww. 

All three Grandmas happily playing that card game I can never remember the name of. Looks like Grandma with dementia is very happy yaaay. KS walks up to them sulking, however. They whisper about how sad KS seems. I think they tell her to go surprise YB maybe. KS giggling lots. Think she goes and gets ready. 

Oh yeah, here comes running bull-head butting ajhumma!! Oh gosh! 

Back to hospital. MD is in his room sulking over something. Doctor comes him and starts a bath for him. He seems happy to see her.

• Like 6

MD feeling restless in bed . His head super itchy , can’t wash ..doc comes in. She says wait , I’ll help you

YB shops for diamond ring . Omo, he tells the stunned shop assistant he’s going to propose to his GF. 

YB gets into the van With Nam Joo & DC . He tells them to Keep the proposal a secret . NJ plays a CD or app that has the voice of that actress he was dating.  KS calls using the taxi Driver phone.  She overheard the female voice . She was concern. Driver adding fuel to fire ..makes her jealous 

• Like 5

In Seoul, YB is picking out an engagement ring. Awwwwwwwwww. He comes out of the store and NJ is waiting in his van wearing a fur coat. They talk about the proposal. I think YB tells DC to keep quiet about it. They are driving somewhere. KS calls YB. Ooooh, NJ programmed the GPS to be some cutesy girl's voice. KS hears it over the phone. Think she wonders whose voice it is. Lol. Whatever is going on I think it's funny with YB trying to explain the voice. Cameo in the cab, making KS all worried.

YB is meeting with reporters. Think on the drama filming site. He is answering questions freely. Making the reporters laugh. Time to go film the scene. We know what's coming hehehe.

OOooh here's KS in her disguise lol. She spots DC and NJ and go talk to them. KS questioning them about YB, making them nervous. They are avoiding her questions. They don't wanna spill the beans about the proposal but instead I think KS thinks they're hiding something bad about YB hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

YB at some shoot . Reporters come & talk to him , then he starts filming ..,

KS comes looking for YB..oh my ..DC & NJ sees her .. them being so secretive makes her angrier ..

• Like 5

OMG I'm dying LOLOLOL. KS was running towards them ahahahah and then she heard CUT from below and saw the filming crew. She made a U-turn and was like what am I doing and she ran right into the side of his van! HAHAHA smack dab into it. YB runs over to her. Are you OK? He picks her up and turns around, and there are all the reporters taking pics of them. Aww KS has a nosebleed. She is so embarrassed. But YB says firmly she is my girlfriend. AWWWW. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ks walks around ..kkkk sees Yb hugging a girl.  She was going to run & butt him but the PD started shouting , she realised her folly . She u turns abruptly & knocks the van . Falls , YB runs to her . He Carries her , I’m doing a coffee commercial,  the reporters swarm them , he tells her it’s my Girlfriend!! Wahh so sweet . Everyone shocked 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

He brings her home.  She in his bed all embarrassed at her actions earlier. He shows her the online news.  He has to go. But she happily reading the positive online comments about YB new gF 

omo!! He came back suited . I’m crying. He’s on his knees proposing ! She accepts . They hug 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

BED SCENE! YB walks into his bedroom. KS is hiding in the sheets. She pulls off her wig. She is still really embarrassed. Think she asks about the news reports. YB pulls it up on his tablet and shows her. YB seems unfazed. He kisses her forehead. KS is left with the tablet. She starts reading the comments on the article. They are nice comments. Awww yay she smiles. 

She is looking out the window at the city. YB comes in with a suit on. Aahhhh proposal time! She is looking at the night skyline and talking about it.

YB whips out a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She smiles brightly. Awww sooo cute. He gets down on one knee and proposes. She accepts. They hug. Soooo happy. Uh oh, here comes the "but". KS must be saying she wants to finish school first so they have to wait. YB is a bit shocked at first. But seems slowly accepting and understanding. She's happy. He lifts her up and they kiss and we see them laying down on the couch through the window. But no close up bed scene. DARN it lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

She wants to achieve her own dreams .tell YB to wait . He understands. Chop Su. They Kiss, and move to the sofa ..PD is so bad .can only see them somewhat making out from the Glass

• Like 6

Looks like a time jump...9 months later??? YB acting career going well. KS going to school. Back at island. Everyone is making lots of food. Maybe they are having a party to watch YB at the awards show? Wait, they don't have tv. well anyways, the villagers are all teasing KS about YB I think. So nice to see everyone together. I think the island got a new family with a little boy too. Now there are 2 kids yaay. 

Some scene with MD meeting this guy. I think the guy was the blind date that KS was supposed to meet a looong time ago (when MD dressed as a girl)...anyways, they recognize each other. Then the woman doctor from the hospital comes in. Maybe she was gonna be meeting the guy for a date. Anyways, MD lifts her up and drags her out of there. Go on MD, confess your feelings. He takes her hand. Aww yaay he's found looove too. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

YB continues to make movies . she studies 

during the break she goes back to island . They tease her , she finally got handphone   . The whole village is there having fun . doc is still joking . ( this village folks are the best !) MD dad give speech & brings MD up 

MD went to interupt docs blind date . Omo .,it’s the same guy that came for KS . He carried doc away . He finally put her down at the pier  . Yay ! He finally holds her hand . MD & doc - woot woot !! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Awards show - NJ on red carpet ..the reporters boo him . They can’t be bothered . They r waiting for YB

YB driving the van as  manager is not well. Stopped by cop again ! Lol! But didn’t run this time 

TOP star makes his red carpet entrance, he is Well received . He gets his award & this time has his shirt & gives a very meaningful speech ( scenes of how the village folk touch him is shown ) ..( I’m feeling nostalgic) kS sees his speech on her phone . His speech was so moving . He ends it with ..be happy ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

Mum receives a lovely gift from him 

he is driving , calls KS . She seems down , she misses him. He’s still driving , makes a crazy u turn . Heads for the island . 

kS gets a text. ..he ask her to look out ..omo! He took a helicopter to see her !!!!! 

God he is so handsome standing there 

• Like 7

Awards show. NJ making all these silly poses. The reporters want him to leave. They just want YB I think. YB drives himself up to the red carpet. CEO is in back seat and has to use the bathroom. So CEO walking across the stage looking like he's got to to go lol. Here comes YB. Reporters going nutso. Him and that one nasty reporters get along well now. YB wins award. He is giving a nice awards speech. I wanna know what he's saying! Aww I think he is mentioning everyone in the village. We are seeing them all as he speaks about them. I'm gonna cry even if I don't know what he's saying. Such a special place, my heart. KS is watching his speech on her new cell phone hehe. My heart!!! Here comes the tears!

We get to see YB's mom one last time too. She comes out of her house to find a present from YB. Gloves and a jacket I think. 

YB calls KS. He is in the car. She seems sad. He is trying to cheer her up. YB swings her car around to go after her. He texts her. She hears something. A helicopter?!?! Really?? LOL. He is coming in on a helicopter hahha. They meet and she tells him something that makes him really happy. But I'm not sure what it is. He lifts her up and they are all smiles and laughs. What did she tell him??

Fades out. Fades back in. KS is at school, talking to her friends. Her new style is soooo cute. There's YB. He is wearing a wedding ring. They are married now? I think so. What is KS doing? She had all her friends lift him up and take him somewhere. She skips after them. And it's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Like 6
  • Love 1