Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

Grandma is crying on the rocks by the sea. KS trying to comfort her. MD's dad is making an announcement on the loudspeaker so KS's grandma can hear. OK if it's about him not being impotent that is HILARIOUS. YB is listening and covering his ears. He walks up on MD who is laughing at him. Grandma comes running up to him. She's so happy that whatever it was it wasn't true!  I don't know there was a lot going on there. MD's mom starting slapping MD. I dunno what's going on lol. There were also goats in that scene. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Meanwhile grandma & KS are talking by the sea, Halmoni feeling sad . But MD dad using the PA system calls for grandma & explains the whole misunderstanding to her . Good lord the whole village can hear it . The air is cleared! Grand Ma comes running to embrace YB . Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Grandma, KS, and YB sitting down to eat. Grandma says sorry to YB. I guess this is where YB says he wants to marry KS and give her lots of kids to keep her from being lonely. Grandma is saying some heartfelt words to YB. I think about the island and how different it is from Seoul. YB tearing up. He gives her the outfit he got in Seoul. Grandma is impressed. KS gives YB a sweet smile like you did well YB good job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay so grandma wants grandkids eh & is worried about his impotency ..kkkkk ..this drama is crazy sometimes...

anyway scene as per preview where grandma ask YB if he intends to marry KS . Nice scene of them eating together ..YB scores brownie points as he gave a nice gift to grandma 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Doc - teacher scene , she tried to run away when he came to look for her 

KS takes out the savings book that MD dad gave her. YB gives her the understanding look She goes to see ahjussi.  She can’t take the money.  He won’t take it back , he sees Ks as his own Daughter. He’s such a nice man

ks comes back crying ..so moved by it...yB wipes her tears & hugs her 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Teacher goes to meet with Doc. But doc runs out the window. These two I swear. 

KS sitting with Grandma in her room. She pulls something out of a drawer. Not sure what it is. KS seems sad. She goes outside and YB looks sad too. Oh, KS is returning the stuff that MD's dad gave her (I forget what it was...a savings fund? or something like that). MD's dad won't take it back. Sad OST playing. KS comes up to YB, still holding it in her hand, YB wipes away her tears and hugs her awwww. 

OMG NJ is looking at himself in the mirror, remembering all the people on the island who were admiring his looks. He's gonna get so full of himself now. He's pulling apart food I think trying to look sexy but he looks like an idiot. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Seoul - NJ , Hyung & DC eating together 

The two old grandmas trying to solve their maths homework?? Lol! But suddenly it dawns on one of them something is wrong with her memory They go see doc for a check up . She runs some tests , testing her memory . Poor lady crying ..

( sorry minimum caps from me here for non OTP related scenes :D ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

Two old ladies are doing their math homework. OH, I think one of them thinks she's losing her memory. They go to see Doc. Awwww it seems she is. Sad :tears: Doc trying to reassure her but she's crying very hard.

Doc calls someone and teacher comes in and overhears it. I hope this isn't another misunderstanding. Teacher is debating something in his head. Not sure what. 

• Like 3

Aigoo this whole doc / teacher thing needs to head somewhere, he secretly spying on her 

kS staring at YB face while he’s sleeping. She thinks of the sunrise kiss .. she wanted to kiss him..then heard grandma calling ..ran out of the room in a jiffy , woke YB up .. he’s like what the heck just happened! 

• Like 3

OK, YB is sleeping and KS is admiring him and remembering their kiss. She's doing the whole puckering lips thing. Grandma says something right as KS' face is on top of YB's face. YB wakes up and startles KS who runs off and trips. YB just shrugs at Grandma like "I don't know what"

Doc comes and gives the two old ladies some paperwork. The one who is losing her memory is talking and crying about YB, KS, and MD I believe. Maybe they're just talking about youth. Think the other one is giving her a pep talk. 

Doc walks right into Teacher. OMG what the teacher is farting to make the doctor feel better I guess lol what the heck. These parts in kdramas always kill me. Who knew farting could be so romantic? Umm teacher is pulling off his pants ummm what ok she stops him from doing so. They got this romantic music playing. I can't even. He's probably like I love you even with your farts <face palm> lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The two grandmas crying , doc came to give some results to them , after she left both tried to encourage each other to be strong

teAcher confronts doc .  She wanted to run..he stopped her ..says some stuff as he walks towards her. I’m dying here .. like why is he farting as he walks in Manly style towards her .. he says some stuff to her which finally moved her..she back hugged him. This ship is sailing , he hug her back 

• Like 3

Yay KS and YB fishing date time. I love YB's sweatshirt. I would totally wear that. He holds her hand and says he wants to kiss and hug her. Lol the total fake out kiss. Score one for YB. YB is reeling in a fish all excited. KS does not look happy for him. She looks like miserable. She is probably like how can he be so happy without even kissing me. She is pouting aww. YB so proud of his fish, KS is just like yeah yeah whatever. KS about to lose her cool. LOLOLOL she screams that and everyone in the village is sitting off to the side and hears it! MD's parents are covering MD's ears so he didnt hear it hahahhahaha. KS is just like OMG and runs off. MD is like really it's ok it's ok. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Yay the fishing date ..kkkkk. Omg they were holding hands , then they had that almost kiss moment . He says sorry. ks was disappointed..she was going to tell him.,, then he caught a fish . So that disrupted her ..they walking back ..she can’t take it ..then she finally shouts about wanting to kiss & hug him as per preview.  YB was shocked but omg the whole village heard it too as they were nearby ...MD parents cover his ears with rocks ! 

YB chases after an embarrassed KS

• Like 3

Grandma and YB eating again. Oooh I think THIS is wear he tells grandma he wants to marry KS and give her lots of kids. I think I was wrong before. Grandma is very happy with his words. She is feeding him. 

• Like 3

At night ..grandma served dinner ..ks still in her room , omg did grandma ask YB if they had kids yet..YB says they are taking things step by step . He plans to marry ks & hv lots of kids I think ..grandma so happy to hear it 

the forgetful grandma is going away ..she writes  a goodbye note for the other grandma 

• Like 3

Oh no what is going on. Sick old lady is writing a note, seems like a goodbye note. Where is she trying to go? Not good.

Back to KS in her hideout stuffing her face with junk food. YB comes up. He lays his head on her legs. YB is like I'm ready to kiss I think hehe. He is puckering his lips. Lol KS bends down but is straining her back trying to reach his lips. She looks ridiculous! LOLOL YB reaches up and tries to pull her head to his. It won't go all the way. So funny. YB sits up and KS starts to walk away. He grabs her and pulls her down onto his lap and HOLY SMOKES THEY HAD A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG HOT KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER LONG HOT KISS WHEW <FANNING MYSELF HERE> Then he gave her all these other cute kisses. Then they heard some noise. And YB looks out the window and sees.....MYSTERY MAN! dun dun dun

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Like a few minutes Long.kiss ..sorry I skipped a lot ..I can’t type anymore   :lol:

preview ..md will get together with doc , the mystery of the crazy man is explored , more kisses ..YB has to work in new dramas..Ks in her country ahjumma look stops YB in the middle of him filming skinship scene ...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

OK so the preview!! YB goes to mystery man's house. KS and YB are separated by talking lovey dovey on the phone. MD gets hit by a scooter and meets the doc back in the hospital (looks like they're gonna kiss). Then the end of the preview, YB is hugging that actress and KS walks up looking like an ahjumma and looking like she ready to head butt someone. LOL. 

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad it's almost OVER :tears:

But I will try and focus on the kiss from today!!! I need REPLAY, LIKE, NOW!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Thank you @triplem and @turtlegirl for the live caps! I can go to sleep happy now! :love: oh my, these 2 are just too cute. Hopefully the Chinese subs come out quickly tomorrow. I will do the translation as soon as I can. Goodnight chinggus!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2