Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I didn't know you were here, too. How's it going in your neck of the woods?

Hi @packmule3 chingu :D I somehow like this drama, that's why sometimes I sneaked in here to read everyone's posts.

But lately I have been busy with Hallmark Christmas Movies, so I put "On Hold" on all the Korean dramas that I am watching currently. Now I'm back to Korean Dramas again. How are you?

• Like 6

Well my dears more angst ahead . Seems like YB is not well . Think he can’t sleep well again . I read on IG it could also be due to news about his mum. This guy needs to catch a break . Let’s hope KS gives him some love & support ..like tonight ...but knowing this drama it may end up being a funny scene 

• Like 7

@joonminfan Thanks for the tag... Will try to see if I can live stream tonight and recap since @triplem cannot do it. Tried it some time ago, but now it's difficult for me to get tvN live streaming, dunno why....:(

ETA:

Yeah, I just tried again... can't find any working stream...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@joonminfan  @ktcjdrama  I'll try to live stream for us if I can. Fingers crossed it will work. Although at this point it's looking like I'll need a stress ball and a box of tissues next to me while I watch. 

@triplem I read the same on Ig. That an article was released about his mom and he was having a nightmare about it. There was a link to a Naver article too, that went along with the still cuts...the automatic translation on Ig didn't make much sense to me though. 

Found the link: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000723018

Google Translate:

As the "Top Star Milk" has lost consciousness and Kim Ji-seok, who has fallen, has been caught, the whiteness of a pureblow couple explodes. TVN 'Top Star Yu-Bae Lee' who is making the viewers to be able to sleep at night with the sweet romance of a pure white couple, opens the eyes of Kim Ji Seok (Yoo Baek) and Jeon Sang Min (Oh Gang Soon) In the 7th episode of "Top Star Yu Baek," broadcasted earlier, Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min attracted attention as they exploded an unfinished thumb. Kim Ji-seok came back to help him restore his mind to push himself out of the rough. In the meantime, Lee Sang-yeop (Choi Ma-dong) replied to Jo-sun Min, "You are my past, present and dream. I do not want to miss the future with Sonnah, is not it? "Confession of mind that I hid, made me wonder where these triangles are. The steel that has been released in connection with this is curious about Kim Ji-seok-Jeon So-min, who gives a soothing atmosphere. Kim Ji-seok is lying on his face with a fleeting face, and in the midst of his unhappiness, he always smiles at him and smiles at him. Jeon Sang-min is nursing a great deal while keeping Kim Ji-seok's side. I feel uncomfortable and irritated in my mind. Especially, Kim Ji-seok is unable to keep an eye on the appearance of the burning soul, and it sends a heart full of worries, making the viewers feel sick. So, what is the reason why Kim Ji-seok fell down, and what will happen to the change of the mind of Jeon So-min with this? The production crew of Top Star Yu-bang said, "Kim Ji-seok's proposal will change the relationship between the two people by exploding the feelings of Jang So-min, who has been consistent with Tsundere," he said. "How can the relationship between two people, And expect what will happen in the future. " 'Top Star Yu Baek Lee' is an island of Slow Life who is a top star among the top stars who have gone to a remote island after a big accident. On the 4th night, 11 o'clock is broadcast 8 times.

Oooooook then.:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@joonminfan  @ktcjdrama  I'll try to live stream for us if I can. Fingers crossed it will work. Although at this point it's looking like I'll need a stress ball and a box of tissues next to me while I watch. 

@triplem I read the same on Ig. That an article was released about his mom and he was having a nightmare about it. There was a link to a Naver article too, that went along with the still cuts...the automatic translation on Ig didn't make much sense to me though. 

Chinggu, can you share the link to the naver article? Thank you!

• Like 4

If he opens up about his Mom he will gain major woobie points with her. Just sayin’

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@joonminfan yes my dear, I edited my post above. And also gave a go at the Google translate. Not as dirty this time around, darn it. Sounds like YB collapses, noooooo :tears:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@joonminfan yes my dear, I edited my post above. And also gave a go at the Google translate. Not as dirty this time around, darn it. Sounds like YB collapses, noooooo :tears:

Yeah, fell down = collapsed. What a whole lot of gibberish. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@joonminfan I must admit, these translations are pretty great...I like Top Star Milk....and "the whiteness of a pureblow couple explodes" could this be interpreted in a dirty way? ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@turtlegirl For Korean, I like to use naver translate (now papago.com) instead of google. Below is what I got, although there are still have some mysterious expressions we have to decipher for ourselves, I thought it is more readable than google ;) but not as fun to guess :lol:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The net back couple's love index explodes as it is caught nursing Kim Ji-seok, who collapsed after losing consciousness.

Top star Yoo Baek-i, who has been keeping viewers awake due to the monologue romance of "Sundback couple," has shown his sadder shots of Kim Ji-seok (Yubaek Station) and Jeon So-min (Oh Kang-soon) before the eighth episode.

In the seventh episode of the previous broadcast, Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min burst an unfinished thumb. Kim Ji-seok has come back to the fore to regain the hearts of all the people who are trying to push him out with harsh words. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeop (Choi Ma-dol) told Jeon, "You were my past, present, and dream to you were my dream. "I don't want to miss the future with you, do I?" he confessed his secret intention, which made me wonder where the tripartite relationship was.

Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min, who are giving a sad vibe to the public, are making people curious. Kim Ji-seok's face, which makes him feel sorry for lying down with a bloodless face, is making him worry for those who see him everywhere.

Jeon is guarding Kim Ji-seok and taking care of him with great care. As if he was confused with anxiety and nervousness, he could feel complicated feelings from the eyes of the general public. In particular, Kim Ji-seok's eyes are filled with anxiety, making viewers sad. Attention is focusing on why Kim Ji-seok fell to the ground and what kind of change will occur in the hearts of all the people.

The production team of "Top Star Yoo Baek-i" said, "We will explode the emotions supported by Jeon So-min, who was consistent with Kim's proposal, and change the relationship between the two people." "We hope that the relationship between the two will change and what will happen in the future."

"Top Star Yoo Baek-i" is a "civilistic romance" in which top star Yoo Baek, who was sent to a remote island due to a major accident, meets a girl named Tsun. It will air at 11:08 p.m. on Saturday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@turtlegirl @RobinM @ktcjdrama Being a pervy ahjumma is fun! Especially when we have like-minded friends around. :joy: oh this Naver translation is much better. But the phrase “Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min burst an unfinished thumb” made me laugh. What??

@triplem I know you are part of the PAC too. Were you the founder? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

So it seems Kangsoon and Madol are going on a date, and girlfriend doesn't look thrilled at all. 

Not sure if said date happens before or after Yoobaek collapses, but seriously they need to get together by the end of the episode or I'll be so mad. 

In other news Jiseok's stylist uploaded another version of this. Cute. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

But the phrase “Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min burst an unfinished thumb” made me laugh. What??

I was so curious about this too, so I went to check the Chinese translation... It made more sense now...

之前播出的《頂級明星劉柏》第7集中,金智錫和全素敏還未結束的曖昧中爆發的樣子吸引了人們的視線。

It basically means the unfinished/unclear/unresolved "some-relationship" that they have is attracting viewers attention.... :lol:

Just to clarify "some-relationship" means there is no confirmation yet, still a push-and-pull relationship between the two.

• Thanks 6

40 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@turtlegirl @RobinM @ktcjdrama Being a pervy ahjumma is fun! Especially when we have like-minded friends around. :joy: oh this Naver translation is much better. But the phrase “Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min burst an unfinished thumb” made me laugh. What??

@triplem I know you are part of the PAC too. Were you the founder? :lol:

Lol...I’m not the founder . But I am most definitely pervy. I am enjoying all the interesting translations. It is sure giving me wild imagination :D 

@tibba I hope MD realises how unhappy she is . It would be selfish if he pushes on for the wedding. 

@ktcjdrama Still push pull ? I hope we have some resolution tonight. Or like Tibba , I will be mad & :astonished: throwing potatoes! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Wow I really didn't think my live stream was going to work. But it is now. Let's hope it lasts!! Right now just repeating MD's proposal from last week. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

KS definitely didn't accept. I think he was just like, think about it. Then he ran off and collapsed on the beach he was so nervous aww.

K the whole village ran to tell Grandma the news and YB is like whaaat face. Think MD's parents asked for Grandmas approval cuz YB looked at her in anticipation of an answer. YB is wearing the red shirt and black sweater so these scenes with drunk KS will happen before the collapse and date scenes.

Little boy said something to YB to try and cheer him up.

KS walking with the ring looking very pensive. She's thinking about all these moments with MD. I think she's feeling bad cuz she thinks she gave him hints that she likes him like jumping on him and stuff. Or maybe she's just thinking about all the hints he gave her. 

Ooooh YB is standing there!

YB chased her back to the house. I think saying like, what is going on? It seems Grandma is very happy and already planning the wedding. Oh no, the sister ladies are coming up I think congratulating her. KS doesn't know what to do. YB is like WHAAAT face lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Teacher - Doctor moment. She is giving him angry glare.

MD is still in the dress. He is talking to his father. Think father said they are so happy and MD may be said but KS hasn't accepted. But I think father is just like well, she will accept cuz you're awesome. Ok I really don't know, this is just my guess lol.

Village dinner. YB has cornered KS. Think he's like really KS what are you doing ??

The village is singing and clapping the wedding song. KS so uncomfortable and MD too. MD apologized to her. YB looks sad aww. He is drinking. A lot of shots.

He stopped everyone talking to ask KS something. I want to know what he asked!!! YB looks flabbergasted by what ever was answered.

YB and MD gonna have a drink off.

KS is just gulping her alcohol down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

KS drunk now. Looking at her Grandma who is dancing and is all happy. She is thinking about her Grandma, probably thinking if she accepts, Grandma will be happy.

Doctor is passed out. Teacher looks concerned for her.

YB and MD still having a drink off.

KS walks off by herself.

K now YB and MD are only ones left drinking. Grandma asks about KS. 

They are rushing to go find her. Stumbling around screaming her name omg lol bunch of drunk dorks. 

YB on the beach looking for her. MD in the village looking for her.

Aww there she is in a little tree hut. MD finds her first. Guess this is why he gets to piggy back her.

She is really red faced drunk.

YB catches up to them. 

He is exchanging words with MD.

Take her to her hideout. Just like in preview.

Lol KS woke up and held out her arms to MD and said Oppaaa. But she was really reaching out for favorite singer posters on the wall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4