Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

10 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Right? How can KS give really good kisses when that was probably her first kiss at all?  She was certainly ready to practice in that shower though;)  

She didn’t pull away so that’s a good sign. I will be patient and wait for the good ones.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

No shame here, I'm ready for some hot kisses. I don't think they would tease us with that shower scene and then not deliver later on. That would just be cruel.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Well YBs thoughts are definitely 19+ And Hers aren’t exactly pure either.He may have an impossible task at Stopping at kisses.Oh to have more K drama fan fiction :)

• LOL 7

I cried at the end of this episode.... :bawling:

I had guessed that the confession would not go through somehow. Maybe because we're only at ep.6 right now... but still, I feel so sad for both of them at the end of the episode. The reality of the different world they come from is setting in... It's probably going to be bumpy road from now on :tears:

Will try to back read on the thread now...

17 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Anyway, something else other than our OTP. Anyone wondering who that strange man who lives in the hilltop is? He has appeared in every single episode since Ep 3, and I wonder what is his role and significance. He can’t be there to just serve as a handy tool for Doc to fall into Teacher’s arms. He was seen (as a shadow) at MD’s welcome back party, probably the same person approaching MD’s dad when he was drunk sleeping in the field, seemingly burying something when MD’s mum ran around looking for her Husband, and now spotted by Doc. He must be rather scary looking for her to run off screaming like a banshee. WHO is he???

Could he be KS's father? He managed to survive and return to the island, but had forgotten who he is and choose to isolate himself...??

• Like 8

Don't know if anyone post this, yet, but here's the preview.

I have not seen episode 6. Too busy with the holidays. Will have to catch up soon.

Credit to TVN Drama Youtube

• Sad 7
  • Thanks 4

Nooo! The preview made me get all teary eyed already :tears:

KS keeps thinking about YB. And for YB, KS means a lot to him because after meeting her, he can breathe again (?).

But they've been living such different lives, it won't be easy to find a frame where they can both fit in well.

Now I don't want Friday to come so soon. I need to prepare some more for the coming angst!

• Sad 7

59 minutes ago, skyrangerzi said:

Nooo! The preview made me get all teary eyed already :tears:

KS keeps thinking about YB. And for YB, KS means a lot to him because after meeting her, he can breathe again (?).

But they've been living such different lives, it won't be easy to find a frame where they can both fit in well.

Now I don't want Friday to come so soon. I need to prepare some more for the coming angst!

It’s alright! We will pull through the angst together! Oh Gosh I have to work after Christmas. Won’t be in the mood at all!!! My heart hurts for both of them. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Guys let’s not be sad . Big hugs to you all & merry Christmas. Ride on my optimism . All this is temporary. 

thanks @turtle0217 For the preview 

@stroppyse When you’re back from the holidays, and can spare the time , would be great if you Could help us translate the preview or even give us a jisc . Thanks in advance. 

But it’s quite painful to see YB all down. I’m wondering who KS is crying for . 

Spoiler

• Like 8

Gosh, YB staring at the bracelet with teary eyes, drinking alcohol, looking at sea urchins in the snow really makes my heart ache. Now I really need to know what they all are saying in the preview. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Oh Ma Dol honey. You’re  a handsome sweet fun guy who deserves a woman who loves you like that. Besides If you really love her you’ll want her to be happier than you. You are  just being stubborn and pressuring at this point.  

• Like 8

Translation of the preview. Here you go @triplem.

KS: That person keeps weighing on my mind.
YB: For the first time, I’m being the way I want to be. Since after I met you, I was finally able to breathe at last.
KS: Every time I see it, probably…probably, someone is piercing me. (me: This means that he comes to mind and disturbs her.)
MD: Kang Soon, to me, you’re my past and my present. And now, I don’t want to lose my future together with you. Couldn’t you do it? (meaning couldn’t she marry him and make her future with him)

Oh, I think that the text preview that I had previously translated makes more sense now having watched the video preview. His encounter with KS has forced YB to re-evaluate himself and what he wants to do and be. And, it's that change in YB's demeanor and actions that is causing KS concern, because YB has dropped his narcissistic affects to become a virtual hermit, it seems. YB doesn't need the attention and the glitz of Seoul and being a top star. It seems as if there may be an eventual settling down on the island after all. Though, I wonder if they'll still go back and forth so that YB can take on projects that he wants to, and so that KS can see more of the non-island world and eventually pursue further education.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

It’s past midnight where i am . So merry Christmas all! 

Thanks @stroppyse :heart:

I am actually very happy to read it as it gives us hope . Especially I think that KS , in spite of returning the bracelet to YB , can’t actually forget him. I think by the end of the episode we will see him return to the island , and pursue her . So it seems KS rejects MD proposal . Poor guy , he’s a nice fella & hope he’ll find someone as sweet 

• Like 7

@stroppyse thank you so much for the translations! My heart hurts for both of them, especially after the previews. :(( I'm thinking it'll be Ma Dol who will bring Kang Soon back to Seoul and in Yoo Baek's arms, via that ship? Huhu I know he cares a lot for KS and maybe, because of that, he'd be noble enough to give up his love and let her be happy. (Which hurts bec they are cute and I started shipping them irl haha)

Merry Christmas, everyone!! Happy holidays! :)

• Like 8

Yes ideally that would be the best for both them. Build a nice modern home on the island and he can travel back for dramas and films as needed and she could go with him to experience the world but they always go home again. He may have found peace but he is a great actor and proud of his work.not sure what he could do on island honestly. 

• Like 5

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Sending my love around the world :heart:

Even though watching the preview broke my heart some more, especially to see the pain on YB's face and in his eyes, I feel more optimistic that we will continue to have beautiful episodes and a beautiful ending for YB and KS. 

I won't be able to live stream this week due to my brother visiting me, but maybe that's for the best since it might be a tough episode to get through. 

• Like 9