Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

@tibba the pic of her in his bed was a super old one long before eps 5 was shown. 

Spoiler

thought she was in the outfit she wore when she followed MD on the date. I posted that here before and was just wondering then why we never got to see that scene...but now that I really look ...oh my...it does look like her ajumma outfit...one can hope huh...so they did not film in order ?? I am all for bed scene :D

Ahhh she is wearing the ring...so she will accept ...yipee!!!

I believe that the tux scene will be towards the end, followed by the proposal ...it is to bring the drama full circle given YB had such a scandalous opening scene with his shirtless tux suit...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Uhm, she does know he is an actor acting. He is a  great actor but one of his main marketable assets  is his cut and hot body and apparently being a sexy romantic lead . She will have to learn to deal with that.  I hope she don’t make a fool of herself and get a reputation as an embarrassing country soup Ahjumma already :(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I hope she don’t make a fool of herself and get a reputation as an embarrassing country soup Ahjumma already :(

I'm already cringing imagining her headbutting him in public. Which reminds me. 

Spoiler

Those snacks were sent by JSM's fans the same day she filmed in that weird ahjumma getup. The reporter is also filming at the same place so... yikes what a disaster. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Oh dear. :unsure: KS, please don't be too crazy, love. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ok guys @triplem @tibba @turtlegirl You all got me excited about a possible bed scene again! :relieved: I went to enlarge the photo too and yes, I agree with u all! It seems like she’s wearing a vest over the flowery long-sleeved thing instead of the dress she wore on the date with MD.

Spoiler

Anyway when I enlarged the photo, I saw what it seemed like a topless YB climbing off the bed. For a while I was like :open_mouth::love::kiss_wink: but then when I looked even closer I realised that he was most probably wearing a beige coloured sweater. Sigh my delulu mind. 

@RobinM @tibba now that you mentioned it, I guess it’s not a good thing for her to be head butting him in public like that. I just thought it could be a funny scene with YB countering her attack with something she absolutely cannot resist, like his lips. :joy:

@tibba I don’t remember that particular reporter in the photo. He’s not the same one who released the story about YB’s mum. Wrecking my brain trying to figure out which one he is.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I too though he was shirtless at first but yeah it’s an ugly sweater. Still... a bed scene!  Maybe she will want to get busy and he will be prim one this time ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I know! KS coming at YB to head butt him and he steps forward and instead turns her towards the reporters. So she headbutts them instead! Ahh sweet revenge :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@RobinM he does look like he is running away, huh? :joy: oh please don’t give us another fakeout. I may really throw something at my laptop.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

KS needs to take off that outfit or I'll be holding in my laughs the whole time. She should put on that sexy bra haha. OK I know that won't happen, but at least change into YB's clothes again or something. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@joonminfan I don't remember him too but he does seem familiar. If you scroll all the way to the last two pics though, you'll see the main reporter that usually shows up.

I wonder why they didn't film the scenes in order but hey as long as we get another bed scene I'm not complaining. Lol as long as Kangsoon doesn't shove Yoobaek away again when he tries to tumble her back to the bed this time, that is. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@turtlegirl at least she doesn't have the Ahjumma hair! I loved it too when she was in YB's clothes. She should just wear his whenever they are at his place.  :blush:

Ah @tibba I didn't scroll. Now I see it. I was hoping that the reporter could just let it go, and for once, report favourably on YB. YB shouldn't have broken his phone, but dang, he was invading on his privacy! And it was an issue that YB is particularly sensitive and private about.  :anguished:

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

First time posting in this thread... I'm only on ep 7 but loving this drama so much.

Ugh, I just got to the part where KS gives YB the bracelet back at the hospital and the look of pure hurt and disbelief on YB's face just kills me. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Hi @mouse007! Yes you are in for a few episodes of pain and sadness. But do not distress too much! Glad you are loving the drama. It's so beautiful, isn't it? The story, the scenery, the dialogue, the love, the everything! :heart:

• Like 7

I personally think KS dressed like a straight up Ahjumma would be a turn off when trying to make sexy times... but...if that turns out to be his thing ...well...

Love and thirst  is blind .You do you Top Star shi. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@mouse007 hang in there! It's going to get better after all the angst! 

@RobinM I'm just glad the Ahjumma hair is gone. I didn't mind the clothes as much. But then again, who is to say what YB's taste is like? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

35 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

KS needs to take off that outfit or I'll be holding in my laughs the whole time. She should put on that sexy bra haha. OK I know that won't happen, but at least change into YB's clothes again or something. 

but Oh Kang Soon said it is too small for her ....kkkkkk....

@mouse007 glad you popped by...don't worry I promise you it will be well compensated by eps 9...

@joonminfan I had to magnify it 500%...it is her ahjumma suit....strange...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks @turtlegirl @joonminfan @triplem! I can't wait until I'm past the angst. I just feel so sad for YB...

I will have to go through 2 episodes quickly so I can see happy and hopefully (sexy) times!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, triplem said:
54 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

but Oh Kang Soon said it is too small for her ....kkkkkk....

But but JSM says it's her size! KJS' reaction when she said that though :joy:

j2BVW2J.jpg

VU2t7Yw.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

As he said her taste will be his taste. But dang it KS he just wants some sugar right now! 

Yeah, his reaction to the bra being to small was priceless. He needed to not be thinking about her assets right then because we know he was barely controlling himself as it was.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I just got to the scene where YB finds KS' bra in his bathroom and the way he laughs about it.. omo.. so friggin' adorable! I LOVE HIM!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2