Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I noticed that too!!

I see you changed your PP ;)

I am NOT falling into the shipping trap I swear. I WILL NOT. :lol: but I can’t help it coz the two of them are too darn cute. Not just as YB-KS but as KJS-JSM. I know there are a lot of LSY-JSM shippers coz of RM but I’ve been too heavily influenced by this drama. Plus, I’ve always got a soft spot for KJS.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Not just as YB-KS but as KJS-JSM.

Mee toooo!! Ive been a LSY JSM shipper since running man, but KJS-JSM stole my heart. HUHU. They are not that in-your-face sweetness esp off cam but you just know they take care of each other a lot. KJS seems so gentle towards JSM. It's so heart fluttering. Maybe that's why they portray their characters really well,  and its so evident when yoo baek and kangsoon are together, their chemistry makes you feel all fluffly, cozy, at home and warm. 

Ughhhh my heaaart. 

• Like 7

All right, getting caught up on the thread this morning. You all had me nearly spitting out my food with that article headline. Blow it? Really? :lol:But I guess they are the "pureblown" couple, right, isn't that what Google translate said? So at least it's a "pure" blow and not an un-pure one :lol:

Hmmmm, an obstacle to face on Friday's episode...I know! The room is too small and Grandma is there! That would make me cry too, KS, not getting any privacy with my man. Lol k sorry my mind is still on that article headline. I will try and think of a less dirty obstacle :rolleyes:

So I was thinking about our lovely Yoo Baek and what a beautiful character he is. Then I was listening to a meditation that compared people to mountains. A mountain is always the same, but elements around it such as the weather and the turning of the seasons is what makes the mountain change. I think YB has always had a beautiful soul, but the elements around him have not been kind. His mountain has been shrouded in clouds and darkness. When he went to the island and met KS, the sunshine finally began to shine on him, his mountain sprouted flowers and green trees because his heart finally opened to someone. I dunno, I just love that analogy, maybe cuz I really love nature and sunshine lol. 

@joonminfan I noticed you changed your pic too haha. I am a joonmin shipper too, though I think we just got lucky with them ending up dating irl. But hey you know anything can happen with KJS-JSM. They are super cute together, on and off screen, that's for sure! 

• Like 9

@turtlegirl yes...that certain activity!  The little Minx must have reading WAY racier books than we thought ROFLMAS

Anyway. In my opinion MD needs not a tiger to tame like that actress but a sweet more old fashioned girl to spoil and dote on the way he would have KS. And you know he wants kids pronto. I don’t see a diva Seoul type willing to do that. But that would be a great Sequel if they want to tell a story like that for him! 

• LOL 6

@RobinM I agree with you. MD is a simple, uncomplicated guy. I don’t think he will want to deal with a diva, unless Im Soo Hyang’s character is a totally different person underneath all that glitz and shine. But then, we will be looking at the same story again, won’t we? :lol: I hope he has a happy ending, being genuinely in love with someone who is compatible with him.

@turtlegirl @heyyoooo no no I’m not getting sucked into a ship no matter how cute they are on and off screen. :joy: I shall just enjoy the cute, and hope to see them do another project together. I believe two people need more time to get to know each other better before they start falling in love. :lol:

@turtlegirl loved your analogy about YB being a mountain. As Christina Leong mentioned, YB has a very nice and pure soul in him. His core was a good one to start with, but he put up wall after wall of defence with all the things that have been happening to him. And our KS is such a wonderful ray of sunshine. Not only did she make trees and flowers grow, she first melted the thick layers of ice and snow on Mount Yoo Baek. :relieved: and you know, I can totally understand KS’s frustration about the small room.

Spoiler

I would want some privacy with that hunk of a man too! 

Spoiler

Edited to say that they can always use the secret hideout, and I bet there are lots of hidden corners and places on the island. Nature can really help too! Wasn’t KS reading the book on a wild wolf? :kiss_wink:

Edited by joonminfan
Edited coz my chinggus made me even more pervy
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Well you know...That’s a lot of ocean to swim cough*skinny dip*cough in. Just sayin’ 

• LOL 7

13 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I hope they start off Ep 10 with a continuation of the kiss.

I reckon we might get more where that came from, because from the bts here they seem to be rehearsing something we haven't seen yet. I remember in the previous kiss scene too I saw them rehearsing some bits not included at the end of the initial kiss scene, and it appeared in the continuation on the next ep... Which means if we're lucky we'll get more kisses and possibly a hug like in the gif? JSM is puckering up here after all lol. Or they could just be goofing around heh. 

Gif credit to our drama DC friends.

OToIHIa.gif

I like the chemistry between these two, because I think they're genuinely fond of each other. Like not in a shipping way though? Although if that happens hey I approve! I think they could become good friends, since they seem to have pretty similar personalities. They both seem to have the wacky sweetheart thing going on lol. JSM mentioned in an interview that she's a fan of KJS (like girl, aren't we all) and judging by the bts he finds her freaking adorable. 

I have a very rudimentary knowledge of Korean, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But anyway after this scene KJS told JSM he'd even buy her 10 electric toothbrushes because she was gazing at him so cutely :D

jAcjw4O.jpg

And here the caption reads that his gaze wasn't an act lol. Which is true, because after that he was gushing over how cute she was. 

KIIWfCI.jpg

Anyway the long and short of it is that I like their chemistry and I'm waiting for them to deliver a hot kiss next, please and thank you. We need to exploit their talents, after all :rolleyes: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@tibba nooooo!!!! You’re not helping me NOT ship them. :joy: now I gotta go back and watch all the bts. I wish I had been more diligent in learning korean, especially at times like these when I’m desperate to know certain things. I really like the way he looks at her like she’s the cutest thing in the whole world, and the wiping away of her tears plus the adjusting of her cardigan which was shown in Ep 8.

• LOL 7

GUYS U R NOT HELPING AT ALL

How did we go from analyzing/*shipping* YB-KS to KJS-JSM. HAHAHAHA. 

@tibba @joonminfan

.... Also, the way he cups and carresses kangsoon/jsm's face whenever he kisses her. And the preview 4xkiss... I was stalking the video at naver and most of the commenters are saying, KJS should win an oscar for that kiss, it looked toooooo realistic, also judging by JSM's reaction.... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

LOL sorry @joonminfan @heyyoooo it wasn't my intention to nudge you further along your shipping ways!

Oh yes I do like the caressing when he kisses her, his thumb seems to move of its own accord lol. I wonder if he was just trying to warm himself up because his hands were frozen. Or maybe warm her up. Well, warm them up then lol because they definitely needed it. I really don't fancy being in their position because they mentioned it was what, -10 degrees then? And they were quite high up too, imagine the wind. On top of that, it had to be awkward kissing with all the tears involved. They did a great job, considering the circumstances. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tibba said:

JSM mentioned in an interview that she's a fan of KJS (like girl, aren't we all) and judging by the bts he finds her freaking adorable. 

Lol! Yes she said she loved him in I Need Romance 2 ( KJS was the second lead there)...hahah so she had second lead syndrome then

wahhhh all this shipping business...kkkk...

Spoiler

I was on the HSJ _ JSM ship after 1% of Anything and that didn't go anywhere :w00t:. To be honest , I find KJS a lot sweeter a person if compared to HSJ who can be a lot more aloof and reserved  ( I am a big Ha Seok Jin fan by the way) and his interactions with JSM are a lot warmer then HSJ _ JSM  in 1%. 

By the way...the next drama on this slot airs on 8 February. And this drama is supposed to end 25 Jan. So there is a one week gap? Or do you think they will give us 12 episodes ?? 

OT so in spoiler ...our hot oppas  presenting at the Seoul Music Award...they look good...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way...the next drama on this slot airs on 8 February. And this drama is supposed to end 25 Jan. So there is a one week gap? Or do you think they will give us 12 episodes ?? 

Praying for an extension. Or a special episode. Hehe.

• Like 6

That would be heavenly but more likely they will put a drama special in for that week.

• Like 6

I want to see YB "rawwr" again, this time not imaginary. Do we have a GIF of that? If not, I need one. 

I'd be totally down for the whole back to nature / skinny dipping stuff...if it weren't so cold there! Just burrrr. That island could use a hot tub upgrade. I wonder if YB has one at his place.. :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I still think he is going to build a house there to placate everyone. Complete with hot tub.. and doors that lock :)

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I want to see YB "rawwr" again, this time not imaginary. Do we have a GIF of that? If not, I need one. 

Calling for @triplem! Thanks chinggu! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Why I still have not figured out how to embed I don't know, sorry, but I did find some super cute fan art :wub:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bspz0QYBYaw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=it3lorfnzdqz

Can try copying and pasting this tag #全昭旻飯繪 into IG for more fanart. I saw quite a few already. So cute!

• Like 6

Hmm. We and our  two adorable dorks deserve a hawt kiss like they had on Clean With a Passion today. 

I hope Grandma does not ruin the mood by demanding they live on the Island permanently. I bet it’s some funny request  that is going to drive him crazy for awhile but why is she crying?

Here is a pretty song for our couple:

• Like 4