Quantcast
larus

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이 - Fridays @ 23:00 KST

@tibba lol at that bts. I was just watching it! KJS even covered his face with the box cover coz he was embarrassed. How darn cute is he? :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

LOLOL the scene where KS yells at YB that she wants physical contact and that she wants to kiss him, not realizing there's other people nearby and Ma-Dol's parents covering his ears with seashells and making noises... HAHAHAHA!! So cute and hilarious at the same time! Man, I love this drama so much! 

It makes you not just fall in love with the OTP but love every single character. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Gonna miss this drama

credit https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/01/top-star-yoo-baek-ep-10-spoilers-kim-ji.html

top%2Bstar.png

In DRAMA

[Top Star Yoo Baek] Ep 10 spoilers, Kim Ji Suk x Jeon So Min & Lee Sang Yeob

Posted on Monday, January 21, 2019

Article: Naver 'Top Star Yoo Baek' Lee Sang Yeob reaches out to Kim Ji Suk-Jeon So Min first 

1. [+134,-2]
I'm feeling a little empty. Yoo Baek ♡ Kkang Soon ♡ Ma Dol, how am I supposed to send them off? 

2. [+122,-1]
This is a drama that's so interesting that it gives me the urge to pull the people around me who hasn't watched it by their hair and force them to watch it. 

3. [+83,-0]
This is really interesting. 

4. [+70,-0]
Ma Dol is really... ㅜㅜ He's a real man. ㅜㅜ 

5. [+64,-0]
I think Ma Dol will get together with the doctor Nam Bo Ra. 

6. [+51,-1]
Kim Ji Suk, Jeon So Min, and Lee Sang Yeob are great here too, but the actors acting as villagers have great acting skills too. When I watched the 2nd episode, she seemed like Heo Jin-ssi, but isn't her acting too good? I thought they cast someone from that place. Ma Dol's mother is more amazing. Her acting was amazing when she searched for Ma Dol's father and cried when she thought he's dead. The Gun San-daek granny, and Kkang Soon's granny too, why are they all so good at acting...? If I didn't watch 'On the Way to Airport', I wouldn't be able to recognize her. Everyone's amazing. 

7. [+24,-0]
Really, I won't eat with people who doesn't know about Yoo Baek up till now. . 

8. [+20,-0]
The scene where Kkang Soon shouted that she was going crazy because she wants to kiss so much and Ma Dol's parents went, "shhhh~~~~" so that he can't hear her.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That made me laugh for a long time.  ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, seriously, I still find it a pity that they are airing at that timing. ㅠㅠ They could've received lots of love. 

9. [+19,-0]
Please, please.. ㅜㅜ Season 2. 

yoo%2Bbaek.png
Article: Naver 'Top Star Yoo Baek' Kim Ji Suk  Jeon So Min, end their 'some' relationship and begin dating (ft. I want you) 

1. [+81,-0]
I'm not sure how they are able to be so adorable and lovely. Next week's the last episode.. what should I do? ㅠ ㅠ

2. [+49,-0]
Dating Eunuch -> Bad in dating, that was so funny. I want it... No, but it's after 12am and I laughed so hard. 

3. [+41,-1]
Kim Ji Suk isn't bad in dating [t/n: or a 'dating eunuch' :')] but he more charming than anyone when he falls in love with someone. He's a real dating pro.. He's such a great kisser.. 

4. [+37,-1]
Ma Dol ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Find strength. 

5. [+9,-0]
Music is nice, the  island is pretty, chemistry between Kim Ji Suk-ssi and Jeon So Min-ssi is good too, it's healing. I'd like season 2. 

6. [+7,-0]
This is a really good drama. Why is this so funny? They are going to air the previous 

episodes again, right? 

7. [+7,-0]
A healing drama. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+6,-0]
I became Kim Ji Suk's fan this time!

9. [+5,-0]
Kim Ji Suk's acting is really good. The ratings are a little low, but everyone is now seeing actor Kim Ji Suk in a new light! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I don’t know about you guys but when Kim Ji Suk cries or feels hurt, I buy it. I think is acting in this drama is pretty good. He can make you laugh and make you cry and root for Yoo Baek. 

I’m sad we only get 1 more episode. We need more!! I really hope we get to see a wedding (or even better - a baby!!)

I’m worried about grandma with dementia. Hope she’s okay. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I know this is going to be one of my fave kisses. Ugh. Too much cute i cant even. Why do they look so real? Like kangsoon and yoobeak truly exist in this world... 

Cant wait for friday, but at the same time, i dont want friday to come, its the final ep guyz. Im not sure how am i gonna let go of our soonbaek couple. 

• Love 1