Quantcast
babygirrll

Guy that just wants to be friends and he's seeing other girls

On 11/15/2018 at 11:17 AM, babygirrll said:

Hey everyone.. he is my boyfriend now.. Everyone is telling me he's using me. Even my counsellor told me he's using me.. for this time period.. until he finds someone new.. It's not easy when he's always talking to his exgf and messages pop up.. He knows I don't trust him. Always asking me is it because I don't trust him. I feel like this relationship is doomed. 

WOW,  just WOW......:vicx: From your first post I can see that you know exactly that he is a bad news but you draw to him like a moth to fire....You know that he is using you and I hope you are also using him so it's a Symbiosis Mutualistic. At the end of the day I can only hope that the two of you will be able to get out this situation unscathed.....

• LOL 1

oh... love.... it's been a while since I was in love last time... I think for most who has one-way love might envy me now... but I'm very happy for the moment. Maybe love makes you fly but it also the strongest pain when you fall down  

• Like 2

I have the guy who I really like, but we are only friends. He is looking for a girlfriend, but he doesn't see me as a girl, I'm just a friend. We are friends for more than 5 years. I have to finish this relationship, but it will be very difficult.