Quantcast

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

no dear, it's not the same person and not the same account.

the original account just make new prediction yesterday and people still retweeting it

Ah really? Thanks for the correction :D

About Taemin interview in Japan he said he loves watching Youtube

@mayaa777 he might be one of your viewer :grin: 

imagine that he watch  Taeun FMV and read all the supportive comments :grin:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

About Taemin interview in Japan he said he loves watching Youtube

@mayaa777 he might be one of your viewer :grin: 

imagine that he watch  Taeun FMV and read all the supportive comments :grin:

It's actually really embarrassing for me to imagine Taemin watching Taeun videos let alone mine :joy: I wonder what he thinks about these videos... 

• Like 1

I'm techie-challened guys. :o 

When I saw Naeun's pictures from the Jimmy Choo event, i have a feeling that it might have a connection with Taemin. And I was right... 

Tae's diagonal print hoodie which he wore last Sep14 (MusicBankInBerlin) and Naeun's minidress fr the Jimmy Choo launch is from the same brand...

Off-white !!! 

These 2 are so adorable!

And yeah... it can just be coincidence but let me be happy with my muffins.  

Will just make an account in IG so I can post the pics I edited and continue my happiness there.

Good night!

• Like 3

Can someone verify the bracelet? It's Taemin in November 2018. :huh: it's on his right wrist.

For Apink and other MMA artists invited on the show.

• Like 1

@chantaljaey unni that was what we were talking about before...we thought it was the silver bracelet or a new one to replace the old broken bracelet but some fans mentioned it wasn’t the rosary bracelet and naeun unni did not wear anu bracelet too. But im kind of curious about unni’s anklets though. I know she wore anklets before the bracelet was taken off but maybe there is some link? I saw here wear this silver anklet in many of her IG posts after the bracelet and i saw it on her jimmy choo post as well. She even wears this anklet during her yoga sessions :) 

10 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

@chantaljaey unni that was what we were talking about before...we thought it was the silver bracelet or a new one to replace the old broken bracelet but some fans mentioned it wasn’t the rosary bracelet and naeun unni did not wear anu bracelet too. But im kind of curious about unni’s anklets though. I know she wore anklets before the bracelet was taken off but maybe there is some link? I saw here wear this silver anklet in many of her IG posts after the bracelet and i think i saw it on her jimmy choo post as well. :) 

She wore an anklet in weekly idol too (at that time she even had the silver bracelet on). She had an IG post before where she shot her Adidas shoes yet she was wearing an anklet again. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Can someone verify the bracelet? It's Taemin in November 2018. :huh: it's on his right wrist.

For Apink and other MMA artists invited on the show.

When i first look at it i thought it was but when i slowmo the video it's different :(

I think we wont see the silver rosary bracelet anymore im hoping naeun will wore it in the airport but.. :( cuz she already knew that many people noticed it

she has an anklet she always wearing but i dont want to assume its from taemin 

11 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

When i first look at it i thought it was but when i slowmo the video it's different :(

I think we wont see the silver rosary bracelet anymore im hoping naeun will wore it in the airport but.. :( cuz she already knew that many people noticed it

Just a reminder dear. Please remove pics or videos when you quote someone else's post. Thanks. Too much pics will clogged the thread. :wink:

18 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

Tbh with you guys I'm not really fussed about the bracelet because last year the same thing happened. Like when it came to winter time around these months she stopped wearing them so. She honestly didn't wear it for around 4-5 months you can check it or even google it (I think it was October time and even the pics she posted on ig she didn't have the bracelet in any of them October and onwards) then few months later which was around February i think the bracelet appeared on the wrist again when she attended an event i think it was the diptyque event so after that event she started wearing the bracelet all the time again even when she posted on ig she had the bracelet on in all of them i think. So thats why I'm not really concerned about that. I kinda started to think that she either stops wearing them around winter because she might be scared of  loosing it and not realising that because she's wearing long sleeves all the time or she might be wearing it but we can't see it because its hiding under those sleeves so it could be both. Either way I'm not really fussed you shouldn't be too don't worry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Just a reminder dear. Please remove pics or videos when you quote someone else's post. Thanks. Too much pics will clogged the thread. :wink:

Oops im sorry noted dear haha :)

Taemin oppa cancam interview part 3:

1.) what is your favorite female fashion? 

T: people who choose to wear what suits them 

Is it also a coincidence That naeun unni is known for making ugly clothes look so good? :joy:

2.) what type of womans gesture makes your heart flutter? 

T: when they look into my eyes and then smile 

Like this?? :lol:

My taeun ah~ u both r so cute! :wub:

@taeun1006 dear can you translate what they're saying in the background i can only understand "tell me when your home" haha it seems like they are taeunians? haha

Naeun ah texting non stop texting haha and she's the only one with her phone i noticed when the fan shouted "kamsahamnida unnie" she stopped texting then when she turned back and started walking she continue to text/chat haha luv it mah feels taeun please haha :kiss_wink:

You guys know what’s funny. Remember Naeun said she watches Apink fancams on YouTube in one of her recent interviews. But maybe she also watches Taeun edit videos. Imagine both of them watching Taeun edits not just one of them, imagine them together watching them and reading our comments to see our reaction hhahahah

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

You guys know what’s funny. Remember Naeun said she watches Apink fancams on YouTube in one of her recent interviews. But maybe she also watches Taeun edit videos. Imagine both of them watching Taeun edits not just one of them, imagine them together watching them and reading our comments to see our reaction hhahahah

I am so positive that they both know so well TAEUNIANS existence! 

That includes them watching separately (maybe even together) TAEUN videos. 

I am so sure they are thankful to us that until now we keep holding onto them.

They may at times be pressured or get irritated by some overly excited TaEunians who go the miles to tell the world abut them but I feel they are still grateful enough to all of us. Of course how could we let them go if we know ourselves that they are just preparing to confirm everything to us, someday.. someday we're gonna hear the greatest news ever. We are different people, we think differently too, we have different perspective in love and relationships but you know what's one for us? It's TAEUN. We become and keep becoming one for TAEUN. All for TAEUN. Our love has reached this far and we keep growing as real fans for them. We mature differently but we become one with them. This is the power we get for shipping these two all these years. Why keep shipping them? Can't we all see, they are so real, 200%. We may be delusional for thinking too much but one thing we are not... it's the trueness of this ship. Is there even a word for 'trueness?" LOL :D I mean, they love genuinely and we can all see that. Naturally we love it (effortlessly) coz it's true love. How can we not love two individuals who do everything just to protect each other. We even love those who don't deserve it how much more those who so much deserved it! Just we wait for the days to come. Maybe we'll hear great news soon. As much as we want them to admit it already we should also take into consideration the lives of all the closest to them. Coz the moment they admit it? it will affect everybody else. So, we just have to continue to love and protect them. In this way they would feel we are really after their happiness and not just fans' happiness. :heart:

• Like 3