Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Speaking of sexy things for our TAEUN :relaxed: i really can’t help but watch her solo in amazement. She was a bit nervous in this but she pulled it off. I can’t help my delulu mind from wondering if she dedicated this song to taemin oppa! :wub: “for you” by beyonce which has the lyrics that is quite fitting to her feeling for taemin oppa. She was even wearing a cross mark earrings for this dance :) Then her “drunk in love” second part of the solo, with a partner as well was she wishing it was taemin oppa?  :D 

 

did she choose these songs for herself? :D 

 

i wonder where was taemin oppa duting this day? And how he felt naeun unni dancing like this :wub: 

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taemin oppa’s camcam interview part 3 ;) at the end he was asked how he will encourage his gf who made a mistake at work and his reaction was “ei! I don’t have a girlfriend” :phew: lol really taemin oppa? Were u annoyed by the gf question thats whyhe reacted like that? Hahaha! Y are so fast in denying it? Isn’t the usual reaction to such questions is to directly answer it and just imagine that u really have a relationship? Instead he flat out mentioned he doesn’t have a girlfriend lol! Its like a reflex! Hahaha :joy:

 

my taeun ah~ ur making me delulu more and more :love:

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Taemin oppa’s camcam interview part 3 ;) at the end he was asked how he will encourage his gf who made a mistake at work and his reaction was “ei! I don’t have a girlfriend” :phew: lol really taemin oppa? Were u annoyed by the gf question thats whyhe reacted like that? Hahaha! Y are so fast in denying it? Isn’t the usual reaction to such questions is to directly answer it and just imagine that u really have a relationship? Instead he flat out mentioned he doesn’t have a girlfriend lol! Its like a reflex! Hahaha :joy:

 

my taeun ah~ ur making me delulu more and more :love:

 

 

 

 

 

Omo Waaaahhh omg his reaction is something asfsgshjskslvh i canttt mahh feellss :tounge_xd: action speaks louder than words hahahahaha i just cant lol :kiss_wink:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rhoia Lity

 

Instead of just making an example of it he directly denied it! 

It was like how he shut Heechul down in Knowing Bros. 

It was the same thing how a DJ asked him if he misses Naeun way back in 2014, he didn't answer the question but sidetracked his answer. 

 

New video from a TaEunian. :kiss_wink:

 

@kara1810

You know what's funny? The fact that he watches YouTube!!! LoL :lol: for all we know he watches some of the TaEun videos! And even reads OUR comments. That's how he monitors us, fans of him and his girlfriend! A very good sign that he knows what we think of them all through these years. :yum:

 

Taemin says when he's embarrassed he tend to smile a lot, he smiled and became fidgety just by the GF question though not because it's rumors but because it's so damn true!!! A real life reaction about a man asked by his personal relationship with a woman. And we obviously know who that woman is,

 

 

Goes by the name... Son Na Eun. :relaxed:

 

Taemin-ah are u seeing this?

Yeah.. that's your woman right there! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

@Rhoia Lity

 

Instead of just making an example of it he directly denied it! 

It was like how he shut Heechul down in Knowing Bros. 

It was the same thing how a DJ asked him if he misses Naeun way back in 2014, he didn't answer the question but sidetracked his answer. 

 

New video from a TaEunian. :kiss_wink:

 

@kara1810

You know what's funny? The fact that he watches YouTube!!! LoL :lol: for all we know he watches some of the TaEun videos! And even reads OUR comments. That's how he monitors us, fans of him and his girlfriend! A very good sign that he knows what we think of them all through these years. :yum:

 

Taemin says when he's embarrassed he tend to smile a lot, he smiled and became fidgety just by the GF question though not because it's rumors but because it's so damn true!!! A real life reaction about a man asked by his personal relationship with a woman. And we obviously know who that woman is,

 

 

Goes by the name... Son Na Eun. :relaxed:

 

Taemin-ah are u seeing this?

Yeah.. that's your woman right there! 

Yasss he's really addicted to youtube now haha im so curious if he got a chance to watch taeun vids omg i hope he does 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@taeun1006 you are in Vietnam right?

this is your chance to meet Apink

Apin is in Vietnam today

 

Apink @Incheon airport heading to Vietnam for Vlive show 30/11/2018

 

Naeun looking good in black jumper.

She must be heading straight to airport after the Jimmy Choo show cause she still wear the hairstyle and makeup from that show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

@ taeun1006

 

Xin chào, Apink và Nangnie đang đến để gặp bạn và đồng hương của bạn. :ngôi sao:

 

Nangnie và vị phù thủy của cô. Jjang! :an tâm:

I also know this, but unfortunately I can not be here to meet NAEUN as well as APINK:bawling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

@ taeun1006  bạn đang ở Việt Nam phải không?

đây là cơ hội để bạn gặp Apink

Apin đang ở Việt Nam hôm nay

 

Sân bay Apink @Incheon hướng về Việt Nam cho chương trình Vlive 30/11/2018

 

Naeun nhìn tốt trong jumper đen.

Cô ấy phải đi thẳng đến sân bay sau khi Jimmy Choo cho thấy cô ấy vẫn mặc kiểu tóc và trang điểm từ chương trình đó.

Unfortunately, I can not fly to Ho Chi Minh City to meet her, I'm waiting to see tonight:bawling:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:sweatingbullets: Another blow up news from that prediction account lol! It is kind of weird how fans commented on all the letters here even if it is to pair their male x male or female x female idols but on the letter N x T, some answered blank and some answered only one couple with that initial hahaha! 

 

Naeun x Taemin 

 

seriously! Even other fandoms know taeun ah~ hahahaha!!

 

 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend and I  play with "guess who"  (initial couple from the kpopprediction above)

I got headache because there are too many J's in kpop :grin:

glad there's no K =Key, C=Chorong, E=Eunji, O=Onew

but those T, M, B, H, N make me a bit nervous :grin:

 

Spoiler

there's not many ' I'  in kpop so I guess the RV member Irene, and J is Got 7 Jinyoung as another version of "Tiffany vs Nick Hun" couple :grin: 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mayaa777 said:

From the same account that made a prediction with just "Taemin x Naeun" right? :D we all been knew

Yup! The predixtion acct with lots of followers is already hiatus i guess this is his/her new acct. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Yup! The predixtion acct with lots of followers is already hiatus i guess this is his/her new acct. :) 

no dear, it's not the same person and not the same account.

the original account just make new prediction yesterday and people still retweeting it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

My friend and I  play with "guess who"  (initial couple from the kpopprediction above)

I got headache because there are too many J's in kpop :grin:

glad there's no K =Key, C=Chorong, E=Eunji, O=Onew

but those T, M, B, H, N make me a bit nervous :grin:

 

  Hide contents

there's not many ' I'  in kpop so I guess the RV member Irene, and J is Got 7 Jinyoung as another version of "Tiffany vs Nick Hun" couple :grin: 

 

Spoiler

Eunji could also be Hyerim. Onew is also a J, Jinki. 

I thought of Jaebum first than Jinyoung (GOT7).

Hayoung X HeeChul

HeeChul X Hani

 

N - Naeun, Namjoo, Namjoon, Nayeon, Nana 

B - Bomi... Can't think of anyone else...

M - Minho, Myungsoo, Minkyu, Minhyuk (BtoB, Monsta X), Mark (Yi En Tuan.. :wub:)

 

T - Taeminnie! :love:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...