Quantcast

remember last januari Apink Space concert tickets sold out but later on Pandas found out that people selling out the tickets on internet.

it's happening again for Apink Red and White concert

• Sad 2

to that little brat before.. you might be reading this now... Can u see who's name is behind your Queen? It's the group of OUR QUEEN Son Naeun. :star:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

this can't be for under 30 SM artist

this must be for 30++ SM artist

What's is this about?

I haven't watch it and it's already taken down from youtube

Its a compilation of taeun moments with soldier as a bg music  but i dont know y it got taken down :( the ending is taemin oppas soldier concert live that he performed with lots of emotions... :) 

then i guess SJ is the most possible members to be engaged in that prediction post :D 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt damn... That post is so nice! Feels so warm. Nostalgic. I feel like crying now. :bawling: I miss that very person in green. Wearing a white bracelet and watch.

same here girl... I feel like crying when I saw that post. Time really flies so fast, he's now an angel. :cry: For sure he's always watching over them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Damn it! Why are they treating Apink like this!? :triumph:

Why are they doingy this??? :( why are they targeting Apink? Who’s fandom is it now?! :( 

If i can watch their concert this january i would but the tickets and flight payments is already har enough to pay for and doubling their ticket price? That’s really too much! :scream:

3 hours ago, chocnuttt said:

Our boys send-off their hyung.  Take care Jinki! We all gonna miss you:cry: SHINee Fighting!!!

LOOK AT ONEW SMILING SO BRIGHTLY WITH HIS SHINEE TEETH <3

LOOK AT TAEMIN. HE LOOKS LIKE HE CRIED LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO MISS HIS HYUNG <3 GOOD LUCK ONEW AND SHINEE-DEUL <3

• Like 2

its all confirmed :) Apink is attending :) too bad taemin oppa and kibum oppa can’t attend as a solo like sunmi...my taeun heart is still hoping they become a special guest or something..... :D 

Apink rocked 2018  and will slay 2019 with their new hiphop concept! :relaxed: Can’t wait! Congrats to those who will make it in January! I am so jelly of u guys u can watch the concert :tears:

In another note, i did not know taemin oppa endorses other brands like kiehls! :w00t:

44 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Apink rocked 2018  and will slay 2019 with their new hiphop concept! :relaxed: Can’t wait! Congrats to those who will make it in January! I am so jelly of u guys u can watch the concert :tears:

In another note, i did not know taemin oppa endorses other brands like kiehls! :w00t:

It's a skincare/beauty product, right? how I wish they displayed that brand in between Shu Eumura and Calobye with Naeun's standee in both brands:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

Hi everyone (dongsaengs, chingus, sunbaes),

It's been a rough past few months (my mom was diagnosed w/ breast cancer) but there are still many things to be thankful for (like family & true friends) and smile at, and one of them are us TaEunians :) Thank you all for keeping this thread alive, it's really heartwarming that no matter our personal circumstances, we always come back and believe in the power of true--and the giddy experience of first--love.

And the incredible respect we have for each other and other fandoms is really nothing short of amazing--this was something I have sorely missed in the past days of what we call now as fangirling. When I attended Westlife's concert at the age of 15 several years back, we were just enjoying the concert as one. No overtly crazy stuff went on, even online people were pretty much laidback (there will always be a few bad apples in the crate of course) and respected other's opinions. When I joined Kpop world last 2015,  I never heard of fanwars until the third generation of Kpop came along. 

I've just recently started browsing again, and I am also happy that there are new faces here who support our Taemin & Na Eun. As our Taeunian experts have passionately followed these two over the years (their findings and what we have seen for ourselves during their WGM stint), we can believe there has always been something special between TaEun. 

Even if, in some cruel twist of fate, that they will ultimately marry other people, there will always be something special during their time together. Taemin has aptly said on their last episode that the memories will stay with him until he dies. And those memories have indeed stayed with those of us who watched them--whether we became TaEunians or not. True fans will always support their idol in their pursuit of happiness as I have previously stated. 

I came across the brouhaha recently caused by the 18 year old. Not to generalize today's generation of teens, but more and more of them are increasingly disrespectful in person as well as online. Good riddance. The way she responds to every comment is amusing and annoying at the same time. I used to do that sometimes when I was her age, but it was embarrassing looking back *shudders* No need to impose on us dear regarding your Taemin-Sunmi support, we aren't (at least those of us here) imposing TaEun on other threads or couple fandoms. Just enjoy supporting these idols because at the end of the day, all of them are working hard to make good music and entertain us. 

Thank you to all of you who have staunchly defended our fandom w/ grace and class :thumbsup:

I hope everyone will have a meaningful Christmas with their loved ones. To those of us who are experiencing challenges, let us keep a positive outlook and have faith that we will overcome these and shape our characters better. 

Advanced Merry Christmas to all!

P.S. I miss you Jjong. It'll be one year you've been gone in a week's time. Please keep looking out for your members, Shawols & Taeunians. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2