Quantcast

59 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

That was what i asked before but it was just te bracelet for the MV. The one she broke in the end. 

As for the prediction, now a name was dropped? Hahahaha!  We already she is dating though :D but i wonder how others will react to this... :D 

ahhhh.. so it's not a rosary bracelet... it looks like one though:sweat_smile:

After he/she predicted Naeun X Taemin then this.... I really wonder what they think esp our "distinguished guest" last party.:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

I'm so curious what this girl showed to taemin from her phone that made him smile haha maybe his picture? Or yeah.. You know hahaha please share it to us chingu ^_^

• LOL 1

@kara1810 possibly it's a TaEun pic. That would be cute and awesome if it was really a TaEun pic! :kiss_wink: Taem would be like, many really love me and Naeunnie. And here I am to testify to that! Damn yes! yes! yes! Lee Taemin we're all crazy about you two! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

Can I ask? LEL

Are Taeunians the only one who knows about Right-Hand Son Naeun? Or Pink Pandas too?? kkkk

btw guys~ can someone message me pictures of Taeun with their bracelets? lel this is for the fmv that i made for Taeun xD

4 hours ago, kara1810 said:

I'm so curious what this girl showed to taemin from her phone that made him smile haha maybe his picture? Or yeah.. You know hahaha please share it to us chingu ^_^

Could oppa be possibly just posing for a pic? Hehehe but it would be nice if its a taeun pic or just naeun unni’s picture haha :D 

this is one of the replies on that prediction about naeun unni dating. :) 

i am also wondering why most of these prediction account are posting dating issue hahaha! Also when it come to Apink naeun unni, the comments are always taeun and no other shipping is as strong as our taeun! :D

@Rhoia Lity

It's always dating because hints are everywhere we go! Just coincidences? C'mon! I would've believed it if it happened only once or twice but the things that keep happening are too much to be called a coincidence. 

It's always dating because it's real, they're real. They are dating.

Says who? -evidences, and of course my TAEUN hearteu! :relaxed:

@xoxo_yanna98

I believe Pandas know (way before) about Naeun's righty-hand. It does magic especially in times of special events. She is but a clumsy girl. Really compatible with the magic hand that goes by the name, Lee Taemin. :joy:

Check this out.

My bias and bias-wrecker. I am so done with Kpop. :yum:

• LOL 2

Like this unni?? Hahahha it’s not a dating rumor anymore but an engagement hahaha! 

This prediction acct really knows how to hype up the crowd! :D 

and believe it or not mostly members of SJ, BoA unni and Taemin oppa are the guesses on this post hahahah! I guess we are not the only ones waiting for the truth to come out huh uri taeun ah~  :wub: Will we really hear something from our taeun ah~ the long awaited announcement?? 

Also this panda :) hahhaha 

• Thanks 1

That account again... :ph34r:

Hmm...let's wait and see. Marriage is a big thing, the tweet doesn't specify who. It is interesting though since they keep hinting Taeun.

• Like 1

This is sooo cutee please create one if it's a girl im sure she's gonna look like her mommy marcella a lot hahaha :P

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Uwaa~ no wonder her body lines are beautiful when she dances like taemin oppa :) unni is really working hard :D 

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

A New video from a Taeun fan <3

The video at the end omggggg

Uwaa~ it is really making me want to watch their wgm again and again... :( the way these two parted was very emotional but they are fighting and keeping it strong. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Don't you all noticed Taemin gained weight? He looks so damn fine now! :blush:

Maybe his Naeun the giving tree fed him a lot.:D

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

http://www1.drama3s.to/movie/the-wrath-2018-5012.html

Guyz, uri Nangnie's movie The Wrath / Woman's Wail is out with eng subs.

I haven't watched it yet. I am having second thoughts though. I can't watch horror genres anymore. :w00t:

Just send my regards to Ok Bon btw. :rolleyes:

Yess!!! Where is the eng subs unni? Do u have any link? I got a link before but it is in vietnamese :( so it was hard but the opening is quite nice so i am a bit excited :) 

2 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Yess!!! Where is the eng subs unni? Do u have any link? I got a link before but it is in vietnamese :( so it was hard but the opening is quite nice so i am a bit excited :) 

I didn't open the video though. But it says it has eng subs. Try to refresh it. :heart:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Like this unni?? Hahahha it’s not a dating rumor anymore but an engagement hahaha! 

This prediction acct really knows how to hype up the crowd! :D 

this can't be for under 30 SM artist

this must be for 30++ SM artist

8 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

A New video from a Taeun fan <3

The video at the end omggggg

What's is this about?

I haven't watch it and it's already taken down from youtube