Quantcast

6 hours ago, chocnuttt said:

Girl, how are you? Are you okay now?you've missed the parteeeyyyy:joy: I stayed up sooo late because of that brat:sweat_smile:

Yezzz... I quite noticed that too. I've missed so much talks in here. 

To be completely honest, still not fine. But working it out to be just okay. :neutral:

I've missed so much partying after all! LOL :yum:  Did I miss something so big btw?

You must have felt so absurd too reading the posts of that little girl/boy. But I actually find her/him cute. I felt her tantrum even just reading so much about TAEUN. Now, she has to endure everything (I am quite certain she lurks now) not being able to post in here (thread here) again. Not unless she changes her username (I would assumed she's a female).

You once said that you aren't good in words but hey.. dear... the words you told her?

It was wonderful. :innocent: An eye-opener for a teenage kid who throws a fit because her Idol is being paired with someone she hates. Hope she grows with time as well. 

• Like 2

MBCkpop Youtube channel is broadcasting live APINK Special from debut era to I'm So Sick Era

last week MBCkpop  broadcating SHinee from debut era until now

part 1

part 2

it's a good compilation you can enjoy all of their songs and how they grow up so much and changing appearance from debut until now

• Like 3

it's oot

Spoiler

can you guys help streaming Onew MV on youtube to increase the view

support Taemin mean we have to support Onew too

SHINEE Season Greetings

cr.@mellifluous_w 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

it's oot

Reveal hidden contents

support Taemin mean we have to support Onew to

SHINEE Season Greetings

cr.@mellifluous_w 

Uwaa~ so this is their new seasons greetings? Somehow taemin oppa looks different :D there is something in his looks that seems off though... hmmm...maybe the makeup or the lenses? Or he got fatter? Hahaha oh well shinee is shinee!! Im still staning! :) 

regarding onew oppa’s MV, i am streamig unni! Oppa really is fit for ballads :wub:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 2

I saw this the other day and can't help but laugh at how true it is :lol:

BQMIlr.jpg

I recall all the moments Taemin suspiciously denies having a girlfriend and so forth but I guess he has media appropriate answers and honest ones :joy:

It's from this video around the 9 minute mark. 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

Okay :joy: i just thought of sharing some meme of Taemin and Naeun's reaction to that troll, it was so hillarious, but when she attacked us, our Muffin and my Taeunians i couldn't control myself!! Let's begin ;) :

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend?You’re all psychopaths."

"HAHAHAH. You all are psychopaths. "

"Again I'm here to put some sense into you all and help. I'm not delusional unlike you all, cause I'm not gonna or planning on making an psychopathic thread."

Spoiler

3318900622_1_7_b12NEn5L.gif

"This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_16_NVlh8DzM.jpg

"Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence." 

"Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that."

Spoiler

3318900546_2_10_Hu811Hdf.jpg

"Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. "

Spoiler

3318900622_2_13_p0sMHkOx.jpg

“They’ll go crazy and be happy af if Taemin and Sunmi will be caught dating and admit it. The whole world will be happy that a Queen and a King is together. It’ll be the thing the whole Kpop industry and fans have been waiting for.”

Spoiler

3318900622_1_3_PInNlTb0.jpg

"The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. "

Spoiler

3318900656_1_2_m4EfNuuU.jpg

"P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead. "

Spoiler

Taeun Forever

"Why would I be jealous when it’s performance? It’s planned. That’s how they’re supposed to act. The two videos I linked, is when the performance was done, and when they were waiting to perform together. So that wasn’t planned ;) Did you think that will hurt me? No honey! "

Spoiler

3318900622_1_11_Vh7kvauv.jpg

"What I linked wasn’t something planned but something naturally! :)"

Spoiler

3318900546_2_2_mSv9vuXc.jpg

"Has he ever mentioned Naeun, ever since that ugly show? No HAHAHA. That ugly show was fake, and you're all dumb for believing it was all true. He never fell in love with Naeun (I'm disgusted for even putting these two in the same sentence)."

Spoiler

3318900622_1_17_6X6BO5pi.png

"LOL AGAIN. AGAIN. LOL as if I'd believe he said he loves her, and if he did it was literally fake you all. It's for views. Gosh WHAT DO I DO TO PUT SOME SENSE INTO YOU ALL."

Spoiler

3318900682_1_7_gGV3JgXL.jpg

"Naeun will never be Mrs. Lee. Sunmi will be Mrs. Lee Taemin's wife only. Just wait and see, and at least I didn't create any thread becasue I'm not sick. I just know that Sunmi and Taemin is gonna marry each other someday"

"But don’t cry guys!!!!!! You all just need lots of help. I’m trying to help you all. Admit that people would be crazier about Taemin and Sunmi than Taemin and Naeun (ew)."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_6_Y49uOAO3.jpg

"They danced together, and the whole Kpop industry could feel their chemistry they had, and everyone started wishing they'd date."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_14_NzcSfWCH.jpg

"My education is going well, and i'm 18 :) You and your psycho Taemin and Naeun (ew) friends are probably under 15. LOL."

Spoiler

3318900682_1_5_J0Sw5T17.jpg

"Did you see how close they danced? You're dumb, if you saw the ending of their performance when the lights went out, she touched his shoulder, and they bowed to each other."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_4_RHSdBlgY.png

"HE WENT TO TOUCH HER AS WELL, RIGHT AFTER SHE TOUCHED HIM. SHE TOUCHED HIS SHOULDER, and he told her which way to follow him down the stage."

Spoiler

3318900546_1_16_ENNp7i9Y.jpg

"I'll link the video for you dumb brain. So yes they did touch each other but don't cry okay! I'm the only one who ships them????? Have you lost your mind????? The whole Kpop industry and fans went nuts when they performed together, and everyone wanted them to start dating because their chemistry is on another level."

Spoiler

3318900546_1_12_8qMVlXXg.jpg

"Just see how pretty Taemin and Sunmi sounds and looks together unlike Taemin and Naeun (ew, ew, ew)

IT WAS REAL NOT PLANNED IN A VARIETY SHOW YOU STUPID GIRL!"

Spoiler

3318900656_1_8_gunJV0vj.png

"I'm just saying Naeun isn't and will never be close to Taemin's level."

“If not Sunmi than at least not Naeun”

"Those Shawols always talks about how annoying it is when people use Naeun’s name everywhere when it comes to Taemin dating and stuff."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_12_TuPKtD0i.gif

"You tried to believe you’re all accepted. Sorry hun, you’re not!"

"Of course you should ship Taemin and Sunmi! See I did put a little bit of some sense into you!" 

Spoiler

3318900682_1_3_ZENMDHM0.gif

"All of you are psycho’s whether it’s Taemin and Naeun (ew) shippers or other shippers for making things like this. Be psycho and ship them (but don’t cause they’re not real lol)"

Spoiler

3318900682_1_11_oUBSBB7P.jpg

"Sorry I can’t ignore when it’s about my IDOL TAEMIN"

"I’m protecting Taemin from all of you creepy asse*"

Spoiler

3318900546_1_8_61r4G2sk.png

"Good you should all accept Taemin and Sunmi because they’re real and will be real. Soon. Cause Queen Sunmi belongs to Taemin ONLY SUNMI."

Spoiler

3318900656_1_10_krntKDsg.png

“You’re new? Get well soon and help yourself and leave. I bet you were a silent reader. Help yourself before you get too brainwashed”

Spoiler

3318900622_1_9_lgWMXSqj.gif

“But don’t worry even if I leave, I’m gonna spread this thread to other Shawols on Twitter and Instagram to let them know what you’re doing to our Taemin”

Spoiler

3318900622_1_15_tgkwEjgF.jpg

"You think they respect you? They talk s*** about you guys all the time on Twitter. Shawols and Taemints are more supporting of Taemin and Sunmi. You think everyone forgot about them but search “Taemin Sunmi” on twitter and let’s talk."

Spoiler

taeun

Account Banned finally Hallelujah !!

Spoiler

3318900546_1_6_B8NRBFmP.gif

Thanks for making us laugh dear "mrsleetaeminsunmi" I'm sure that you'll be stalking our thread :) this gift is for you lil baby, have a good day honey !!:phew: AND MY TAEUNIAN FAM I LOOOVE YOU SOOO MUCH !! :kiss_wink::love:

• Thanks 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, watermelon2512 said:

it's oot

Reveal hidden contents

support Taemin mean we have to support Onew too

SHINEE Season Greetings

cr.@mellifluous_w 

Yess Taemin seems kinda different in those pics :joy: AND YES LETS ALL STREAM ONEW'S SOLO!! Our leader fighting !! i'm sad that he'll be going to his military service soon...but we'll wait or him :D 

Oh yes and i saw Key's reaction when he was informed that Taemin cried at his last concert...aww that's just so cute :bawling: and i hope that minho we'll get better soon, does anyone know if he is still in hospital ? and how he is doing now?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Naeun said whenever she's abroad she updates her SNS so fans will know she's come to them. But here's my question Naeun-ah.. why sometimes you're like a Ninja who comes so suddenly at a country and no one even noticed you at the airport? :lol:

Ninja Nangnie! :ph34r:

Naeun: I was scared but I want a change for people to see that Apink effect. I want them to see a new image in the future. 

Kinda striking last sentence there Naeun-ah!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Yezzz... I quite noticed that too. I've missed so much talks in here. 

To be completely honest, still not fine. But working it out to be just okay. :neutral:

I've missed so much partying after all! LOL :yum:  Did I miss something so big btw?

You must have felt so absurd too reading the posts of that little girl/boy. But I actually find her/him cute. I felt her tantrum even just reading so much about TAEUN. Now, she has to endure everything (I am quite certain she lurks now) not being able to post in here (thread here) again. Not unless she changes her username (I would assumed she's a female).

You once said that you aren't good in words but hey.. dear... the words you told her?

It was wonderful. :innocent: An eye-opener for a teenage kid who throws a fit because her Idol is being paired with someone she hates. Hope she grows with time as well. 

Whatever it is you're going through...fighting! It will pass...:smile:

Yeah, you missed the party last night. We had so much fun:lol: I wonder if that brat will use another account just to throw tantrums later. Judging from the way she post, that brat doesn't want to lose so for sure like what you said, she'll keep on whining about how someone stole her lollipop. :joy:. Let's just hope she won't attend any of our parties anymore. She's energy and time consuming. :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, chocnuttt said:

Whatever it is you're going through...fighting! It will pass...:smile:

Yeah, you missed the party last night. We had so much fun:lol: I wonder if that brat will use another account just to throw tantrums later. Judging from the way she post, that brat doesn't want to lose so for sure like what you said, she'll keep on whining about how someone stole her lollipop. :joy:. Let's just hope she won't attend any of our parties anymore. She's energy and time consuming. :joy:

Yes, this will pass. We humans have to undergo such circumstances to get stronger! To me: fighting! Fighting!!! :star:

I feel regretful to be absent that very day when you had so much partying going on! :pensive: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Does anybody here realized and noticed that video of "What happened to Taemin and Naeun" already reached 1 million views? :w00t: 

Some or most of us really are too curious about why these two have gone to being strangers now. When in WGM back then they were so in love. I claimed it already, they were really too in love before and of course up til now they are still in love, nothing has changed. If there's something that changed, it's their feelings that keep growing each time. Changing because it keep getting stronger. Omo~ my muffins~ :blush:

@shawapink22 Damn.. how did I not notice that post of yours 2 hours ago. That was a magnificent one dear! A hundred thumbs for you! :thumbsup:Good thing you have saved the convo.

Account is banned, serves her right! :yum:

I think I missed too many posts of her though. Thanks so much for this! Uri muffins are so loved. :heart:

Let the parteeyyy start again!

Spoiler

Where's my chicken and beer btw!? LOL XD

My amethyst heart is so happy with this. 

Also, a fam of mine just bought a new mobile phone, colored purple. The color that Taemin loves these days. Because it also happens that Naeun is an Amethyst. THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE guys. Really.... HAHAHA (pun so intended :sweat_smile:)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Okay :joy: i just thought of sharing some meme of Taemin and Naeun's reaction to that troll, it was so hillarious, but when she attacked us, our Muffin and my Taeunians i couldn't control myself!! Let's begin ;) :

OMG AHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MEMES~ GREAT EDIT xDD

Spoiler

Btw i didn't say my age lel in case if she's curious or something~ lel I'm 20 but stuck in a mind of an 11 year old.. but hey i'm getting mature and i wash dishes lel

I really love this song~ I think I can make random Taeun moments with this song lel

I'll try to make one after school ends. :D

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

GUYS i found something that really captured my attention can you look at Taemin's left hand on the bottom right picture doesn't that bracelet look like the one Naeun has? Im not 100% sure but i actually looks like it I need to find a high quality version of it to be sure but what do you guys think?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

You must have felt so absurd too reading the posts of that little girl/boy. But I actually find her/him cute.

Naaahhhh if you would have seen her nasty rude comments to our fellow Taeunians you would not have thought she was cute. She really sounded mentally messed up :joy: 

I wanted to tell her so much but I did not wanted to lower my self to her level......:vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Thanks for making us laugh dear "mrsleetaeminsunmi" I'm sure that you'll be stalking our thread :) this gift is for you lil baby, have a good day honey !!:phew: AND MY TAEUNIAN FAM I LOOOVE YOU SOOO MUCH !! :kiss_wink::love:

OMGosh this was hilarious, I cold not stop laughing. The best I have seen in a while. Thank you for the laugh!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, taeun1234 said:

GUYS i found something that really captured my attention can you look at Taemin's left hand on the bottom right picture doesn't that bracelet look like the one Naeun has? Im not 100% sure but i actually looks like it I need to find a high quality version of it to be sure but what do you guys think?

the pictures are screenshots  taken from Shinee Season Greeting 2019 DVD.

can you show us Naeun picture with the new bracelet so we can see the comparison?

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22 Damn.. how did I not notice that post of yours 2 hours ago. That was a magnificent one dear! A hundred thumbs for you! :thumbsup:Good thing you have saved the convo.

Account is banned, serves her right! :yum:

I think I missed too many posts of her though. Thanks so much for this! Uri muffins are so loved. :heart:

Hehe thanks :blush: i was so inspired by that lil kid :joy: !! YESS SERVES HER RIGHT :naughty: but i think she'll probably be even more annoyed that we banned her so she'll comeback:joy:

3 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG AHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MEMES~ GREAT EDIT xDD

haha thanks XD  she must be raging right now :joy:

• Like 1