Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Omg Kang Sora was engaged all this time:w00t: Her fiance gave her Seo Dojae's health report (since it is his weakness) He knows too I guess. I hope she won't threaten him when Sora breaks things off.

• Like 6

If SDJ had to butter up to his stepsis's fiance the one time, was it possibly in the early years of his face-blindness?

I hope SDJ and KSR have all the dirt on this guy.

• Like 6

Reading all your comments makes me nervous:tears: How will our couple surpass the challenges? And I really want to be positive that we will have a very good ending. Eveyone will end up to be together to the one they love. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kopifan said:

@supergal99

p.s. I don’t want to sound like a further damper here but seriously I cannot connect with LMK’s blank look and his mostly expressionless face throughout the show so far. Guess it’s tough playing this role which doesn’t seem to betray any frustration about his condition and lack of a very clear character trait. And seriously they haven’t given him too much character development time....though somehow I see and hear the loving words he says but I can’t feel them in his eyes:tears: (I can see it in SHJ eyes)

Feel free to express your opinion here...because everyone is different after all, even we watch the same drama, we can have different perspective and feelings

But here, I have different perceptions with you (sorry if I offense you) Maybe because I am bias (watched his other drama and movie before, but BTLIOF drama is my crack for him, and I'm officially became his fan) but I think LMK as Do jae is fine expressing his love...his soft gaze towards Se gye, his subtle smile, his michivious smile (in ep 5), his worried, I can see and feel them from Do jae face, especially his eyes.. Maybe because it was subtle it's hard to notice...and his character also a reserved person..

PS. If you have extra time, try watch it raw :)

that's what I'm usually do when watching my favourite drama, by not reading subtitle, I can focus more on their expression

• Like 7

Kang Sara update again. Woah,they really like live filming. Wish actors and staffs stay healthy. Shooting in a rush but still have some fun time together between the casts. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, nisfii said:

PS. If you have extra time, try watch it raw :)

that's what I'm usually do when watching my favourite drama, by not reading subtitle, I can focus more on their expression

I agree with you. It's a different experience when you're watching it live or raw. You may not understand all of it, but you can understand a lot of it through their actions. 

I also have the same first impression with LMK. I only watched clips of BTLIOF and I noticed that they have the same expression but this kind of character suits him well. 

• Like 6

I just finished the latest episode..and the ending and preview.. 

Sounds like our puppies are in for a lot of trouble :tears:

It’s like there are so many vultures circling them (evil petty rival actress, SR’s fiancé etc) and all the secrets are coming out. 

I hope there’s no noble idiocy where SR does not end the engagement to protect DJ and ends up breaking EH’s heart. Instead, I want them fighting together to protect one another and resolving their differences! 

• Like 8

Still have no time to wacth entirely eps, but can resist to post this. There's blurred lines between real and reel. It happened like so many times in this drama. Hahaa.. maybe like inspired by. :sweatingbullets:

nice compilation. Cto

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Done watching with sub, now my question is Should I be disappointed that they really just sleep there? 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif

On another note, finally, Eunho-Sara relationships will going somewhere, I was pretty much dumbfound in the last couple of episode where their relationship going nowhere. That evil fiancee of Sara will be the new problem for both couple, but I surely am believe that it will lead the both of them at the deeper level of their relationship ; the sibling relationship, Segi Couple, and Marygold Couple. It will be a happy ending, I will keep faking that I have no concerns whatsoever about it being a sad story because it won't be, I sign up for romcom, not melodrama..keep faking till makes it, though I dunno how Segye conditions will took part at the end of story ; will she somehow cure it, or will she live the rest of her life like what she is for the past 10 years? 

• Like 8

SG & EH friendship is so cherishable.. when EH was down she accompany him drinking. And mentioned shes waiting long time to be able to console and not only being consoled. And its so funny when SG said why Sara so pretty and the siblings is a pair of trouble hahaha. I was more consumed with 2nd pair now and agree that Sara really pretty and stealing the scenes. I also love seeing EH start to be in trouble because of her. 

• Like 7

I have no words to describe how great Seo Do Jae’s love to Han Se Gye.. he can say anything about it.. that it is his selfish love and it’s for his sake... but he can never live without her... she is the love of his life and so does him to her... so wonderful.. 

I also believe that Kang Sa Ra and Ryu Eun Ho will somehow find each other again.. againts all odds... my tears flow for Kang Sa Ra and Ryu Eun Ho... so touching... can this love survive? it seems so fragile and weak but I trust the power of love.. 

the plot twist of Sa Ra engaged... I was jaw dropping and in disbelief that the writer put this pinch of very salty salt on the story plot.... ottoke....  I pray for happy ending for them all...

• Like 10

9 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I agree with you. It's a different experience when you're watching it live or raw. You may not understand all of it, but you can understand a lot of it through their actions. 

I also have the same first impression with LMK. I only watched clips of BTLIOF and I noticed that they have the same expression but this kind of character suits him well. 

Agree with you that this kind of character really suits LMK. His character in BTLIOF and Beauty inside have similarity, but he was more reserved in BTLIOF... Glad that I can see him smiles more in this drama :)

• Like 6

We’re right!!! Wendy’s song is for our 2nd couple! Sooo good!!!! But hopefully it isn’t goodbye for them:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I haven't seen the ep with subs as yet (waiting for a free hour) but according to the preview for tonight the secrets are going to come out ... Secretary Jung will know SG's secret and WM and EH will know DJ's, will it also be mean that SG will find out that she was responsible for the accident that caused DJ to have Prosopagnosia as the friends sit around drinking, surely they will question DJ on how it happened.

AND WM why is your tongue so loose! How can you casually ask if it was that time of the month!!! ... I know, I know, I know, there will be surrounding circumstances that make her ask that question but the preview gave my old heart a stutter :joy:

• Like 4

Goodbye is a such a beautiful song.

In fact all the people are so beautiful in this show. Yet underneath this beauty there’s a great sadness that the song seems to want to convey to the audience - That underneath that beautiful exterior, we are flawed, we have our weaknesses that we are trying to hide... we lick out wounds and tell ourselves we need to live well but we can’t because we’re just not that strong... so we cry inside, we hide behind a facade.

At the end, do we have the strength to face our fears? To finally say goodbye to all those self doubts that’s holding us back? Even if we are not perfect? To say Goodbye to our past and move steadfastly forward, knowing we have all these beautiful persons that brings out the inner beauty and strength in us? 

At least at episode 11 and finally with the release of the Goodbyt OST, that’s what has struck me about this show, playing the song in an endless repeat loop... that gives me a strength at the end despite all the sadness it brings me at the beginning.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, orangeprincess18 said:

FINALLY ITS HERE GUYS!!

WENDY OST - GOODBYE :)

OMG It's so good. I hope they'll give them a happy ending even despite circumstances. I can't take it:tears:  Preparing for the angst that'll surely happen now that the song is out.

Has anyone realized how messy the writing is? I mean I know that actress does not like HSG at all but why would she be so suspicious of her coming out of the bathroom when she was like  out and about for minutes in between? Even hire someone to watch her? Seems so out of the blue to me. I feel writer needed a reason to mix things up lol.

• Like 3