Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, justright said:

Sorry if i ask you this since i can't read Chinese and don't visit Weibo. Is this drama popular with the Chinese? I know that SHJ is popular with the Taiwanese. It will be good that this drama can capture the attention from the Chinese market.

 

LMK also has some dedicated Chinese fans I believe. But perhaps SHJ is much more well-known.

 

@Nanana85 Ah, so they're going to release that song next. Wonder if they will release the one by Wendy :mellow:

 

On another note, for those who are into shipping, the thread is up at the respective forum. :)

 

- M -

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

this is maybe what are you waiting for @orangeprincess18 the ost with english lyrics from 2morro :D

 

Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voice :)

Thank you @Nanana85 there has been a lot of people asking about it. I don't know why it took them so long considering it was played in the first episode ^_^

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Second bts is out :wub: 

As my wish, they include aegyeo scene. So much laugh and so much fun :D

OMG! I thought there's no more BTS, but JTBC spoiled us! They really look so close. Maybe because they don't have any age gap.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay for the preview! Couldn’t understand what it is about but the last part is so cute! Monday needs to come faster! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shaving scene... woaaaah it's so sweet yet so intimate. Dojae's gaze is so soft.. i'm weak.. :tears: gosh, cannot wait until monday !! :wub:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

The shaving scene... woaaaah it's so sweet yet so intimate. Dojae's gaze is so soft.. i'm weak.. :tears: gosh, cannot wait until monday !! :wub:

I knew it! They will do that scene when she said that she’ll shave him !:wub:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is this look like a honeymoon scene to me :wub:

 

 

the saving scene..... aaawwwww so so so lovely and in love...

 

if my theory was right.... Seo Do Jae and Han Se Gye are fated to each other since the accident happened 10 years ago.. he was hit by a car after saving her life (she was in a grandma form) that was her first change.. and he got the face blindness afterwards.. yet he is the only man who can recognize her.. 

 

these two deserve to live in love happily ever after with 4 kids... 

and let their great grandfather babysits them hahahaha.....

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you tell that the chemistry between an actor and an actress is so good? When you can't stop replaying a scene with even a mild kiss or hug.

 

I'm beyond help now. I promised myself not to ship Minki again but seems I've failed to keep that promise. They're just too cute, my heart keeps fluttering. :wub:

 

Please keep the videos and gifs coming chingus!

 

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

if my theory was right.... Seo Do Jae and Han Se Gye are fated to each other since the accident happened 10 years ago.. he was hit by a car after saving her life (she was in a grandma form) that was her first change.. and he got the face blindness afterwards.. yet he is the only man who can recognize her.. 

 

Sorry to cut your post dear, but I agree with you, it is such a beautiful fate that unite them together. However, there might still be angst when Dojae found out Segye's the one who (albeit indirectly) caused him to become face blind and made him suffer. I'm really curious how the plot will resolve that problem. We're entering the second half of the drama next week, things are bound to get even more exciting.

 

- M -

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@velvetine he saved her at that time... and I think he will forgive her wholeheartedly.. love her even more.. I hope that his face blindness will be cured so he can see how gorgeous she is.. and ehemmm maybe after marriage consummation she will be back to normal... no more changing? 

 

I lowkey hope the happy ending will be completed with them having a son.. and the son is the boy Han Se Gye now.. because he looks like Seo Do Jae though... :wub:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they're planning for bluray/dvd for the drama and usually comes with special director‘s cut. I think they're gathering interest of purchase with no money commitment. Someone who can read Korean can help to confirm?

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nanana85 said:
Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voice :)

I don't think that's SHJ's voice. 

Calling SHJ fans who listen to many of her singing before, please share your opinion if it's her voice -  increase your volume for ep 9 preview.

 

As for Wendy Red Velvet's OST, that's a sad goodbye song. My guess is, it will be released on the week when they break up (temporary) in later episode. I believe this drama will definitely have happy ending. In fact, it'll be hilarious if their son/daughter is the one who transform, mother pass on to child, but mother recovers.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, justright said:

I don't think that's SHJ's voice. 

Calling SHJ fans who listen to many of her singing before, please share your opinion if it's her voice -  increase your volume for ep 9 preview.

 

As for Wendy Red Velvet's OST, that's a sad goodbye song. My guess is, it will be released on the week when they break up (temporary) in later episode. I believe this drama will definitely have happy ending. In fact, it'll be hilarious if their son/daughter is the one who transform, mother pass on to child, but mother recovers.

It's not SHJ. Her voice is higher and has a sweeter timbre than the girl singing the ost in the preview.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I know there is no cure for prosopagnosia. It is a condition that you have to adapt to and learn to live with... I’m also not sure how they are going to ‘cure’ SG’s very unusual condition in a way that would make sense. 

 

I’m happy if there is no cure for them as long as SG and DJ find a way to live with each other, stay in love and continuing growing as wonderful beings :) 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voic:)

 Sad to say but that’s not SHJ. You can check her voice by listening to What is Love? OST of AOH. Both songs have lively vibe and you can clearly distinguish her voice. But let’s hope and pray she’ll do one song for this drama. :D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Sad to say but that’s not SHJ. You can check her voice by listening to What is Love? OST of AOH. Both songs have lively vibe and you can clearly distinguish her voice. But let’s hope and pray she’ll do one song for this drama. :D

Yea i've been watching AOHY too.. i love hyunjin's voice is so soft and bubbly. Maybe because my excitement. I just thought that was maybe SHJ's.. that would be lovely, right :wub:. We just waiting for untill the cover vrs song release.

 

Btw, the eps 9 preview on yt. That 30 seconds video has already hit 600+ comments. It so surprising how this drama is highly anticipating now. Many people from different countries are getting crazy over this drama :wub: and really cant wait until monday!!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Btw, the eps 9 preview on yt. That 30 seconds video has already hit 600+ comments. It so surprising how this drama is highly anticipating now. Many people from different countries are getting crazy over this drama :wub: and really cant wait until monday!!

Yeah! People are really gushing about it! :D And I hope it reflects on their ratings too! But next week will be tough coz it’s last eps of tvn’s drama right?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes... TBI will have to compete with 100 days my Prince that has a huge fandom... I always go for TBI first... and after Wednesday starts the other one.. TBI is numero uno :wub:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...