Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

On 10/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, aSHJfan said:

@Nanana85 I think the song @orangeprincess18 is talking about is played when HSG ran away from the awards ceremony and also during the ribbon cutting event with T'way. It does not appear to be on the ost, I really like it also and have searched for the title and band but to no avail. Hopefully later on this will be revealed *fingers crossed*

yes @Nanana85 i mean is when the ribbon cutting event, and in ep 7 the played it again during Seo Do Jae scene when he pour wine for the CEOs... THAT SONG! UHUHUHU dying to know !! but i cant find the title in the credit scene ugh!

• Like 2

Do you want to eat ramyeon with me? 

AHA!! we know what’s that meaning giiiirl..... you go giirl.. there is no reason to not enjoy it.. youthness is a blessing.. :wub:  (and his puppy eyes when he heard that.. adorable!) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Do you want to eat ramyeon with me? 

AHA!! we know what’s that meaning giiiirl.....

Is there a meaning to it instead of really eating ramyeon?

Hahaha.. sorry.. because I really thought it's just eating. :joy:

And hello all!!

Caved in to watch this and fell in love right at episode 1!

I'm loving our couple of the century so much!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Is there a meaning to it instead of really eating ramyeon?

Hahaha.. sorry.. because I really thought it's just eating. :joy:

And hello all!!

Caved in to watch this and fell in love right at episode 1!

I'm loving our couple of the century so much!

Lol! According to some posts, in Korea, it means     

‘Come over to my place and stay longer’ without directly saying the thing. Lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Still cuts eps8

How adorable this Secretary-Manager pretending to be uri Century Couple

Also shipping for our 3rd lead: The Manager and The Secretary! Lol

They are so adorable and looks good together!:wub::wub:

• Like 5

can please any kind soul chingu share me a good live streaming link? 

kamsahanmida in advance  :heart:

• Like 1

Do you want to eat ramyeon before you go? phrase made popular by movie one fine spring day. In movie, it's suggesting "do you want to sleep with me?". Koreans are saying this is the korean version of American's Netflix and Chill. You can google though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Every time I hear ‘do you want to eat ramyeon before you go’ it makes me hungry and want to eat ramyeon myself! :lol:

Btw, could anyone help to translate the conversation between DJ and SG leading up to the kiss? SG mentioned something about ‘you will remember, because you are the only one who recognize me’ or something like that. I’m not quite sure what she meant by that and wondering if something is lost in the translation from Korean to English.. 

Side note: Koreans seem to eat ramyeon so often, how do they stay so slim? One of life’s greatest mysteries!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, justright said:

Do you want to eat ramyeon before you go? phrase made popular by movie one fine spring day. In movie, it's suggesting "do you want to sleep with me?". Koreans are saying this is the korean version of American's Netflix and Chill. You can google though.

My explanation is a little bit more conservative. Lol!

SG is on the roll! Always stepping it up! Go girl!:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

when Seo Do Jae said ‘ once I named this feeling.. I will never forget this for a long time’    -my ahjumma shippers start opening the kraken cage -  KYAK! ottoke....

I was like OMG... and then become a melting poodle in the corner of my kitchen...

this man is SSS... Suave Swag Sexy :wub:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

Every time I hear ‘do you want to eat ramyeon before you go’ it makes me hungry and want to eat ramyeon myself! :lol:

Side note: Koreans seem to eat ramyeon so often, how do they stay so slim? One of life’s greatest mysteries!! :lol:

chingu... ramyeon is the best thing Korea ever made after K pop and K dramas... they have like maybe more than 100 different brands with all those yummie noodles and sauce.. I can never running out of it.. Samyang brand is the best for me.. lol

the reason why they are so slim is because they move a lot.. exercise is an important part of life.. as well as good and healthy staples.. their cuisines made from fresh and healthy nutricious ingredients.. and.. and.. they eat KIMCHI in almost every meal.. anytime... Kimchi is the vermented vegetables that has to be made with a special skill and expertise.. chosen to be the best vegetable dish by UNESCO.. this side dish is THE best for your digestion.. awesome creation indeed! 

I’ve been to South Korea many times.. eat like crazy.. eat all... still I lose weight 2 kgs after 2 weeks vacation there (gained 6 kgs for 2 weeks in Thailand) 

I love everything about South Korea.. thank U God for blessing us with such a great nation to sample all the good things in it.. (and their skincare & make up is JJANG!)

off to live streaming!

• Like 8

OMG! This episode is sooooo funny! Our 3rd couple is really adorable! They blocked the eating ramyeon scene! Sooo funny!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

no kiss today but their interractions are so so so cute and as real as it can be..  Se Gye looks so in love with Do Jae and he is still so awkward with his new found love and GF.. 

you can see her eyes shines panchak panchak like stars when she look into his eyes... 

so beautiful and sweet OMG can we have some more of them please......

And I like the new child actor.. he is one of the best... he looks like Lee Min Ki so we can expect some ‘abuji - adheul’ moment in next episode.. kyakk why this week is passed?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Ommoo!ommo! She transformed to a young boy! I thought she’ll transform in front of the actress! :sweatingbullets:

And the boy suddenly become a talent! She’s really good in acting! Lol

and her mom suddenly visit her. How will Woo mi explain this???

and the bad news is, there’s no preview for next week’s episode :mellow:

How will DJ know this tranformation? Now they can date freely in public! Lol. And her mom will be more furious because she is a much younger compare to MS. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

The child actor who plays SeGye's latest transformation is Moon WooJin 

latest?cb=20170813184035&path-prefix=es6t40cl71g13br6m05hd7.jpg

He played the child version of male leads in dramas What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? (as child version of Park SeoJoon's character YoungJoon ) and My ID Is GangNam Beauty (as child version of Cha EunWoo's character KyungSeok )

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Ommoo!ommo! She transformed to a young boy! I thought she’ll transform in front of the actress! :sweatingbullets:

And the boy suddenly become a talent! She’s really good in acting! Lol

and her mom suddenly visit her. How will Woo mi explain this???

and the bad news is, there’s no preview for next week’s episode :mellow:

How will DJ know this tranformation? Now they can date freely in public! Lol. And her mom will be more furious because she is a much younger compare to MS. Lol

unles smom thinks her gay son has a son with the other gay guy

• Like 2
  • LOL 4