Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

@nisfii, Thanks for sharing the translation for that segment of the BTS! 

They seemed so comfortable and relaxed with one another in that segment! LMK seems drawn to her almost, but then again who wouldn’t! :P

• Like 4

HELP! My Soompi app automatically updates on my phone and I can’t find the forum section on the new update. :( Is there anyone here that can help me? Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I think EH (SG’a guy bfriend) has a calling.:D

He’s a devoted catholic and that’s what he feels. :D

He was arguing with his mother about it in the most recent episode (6, I think?) and insisting that he knew that God wanted him to be a priest and that was more important that what anyone else wanted him to do.  If he's got a calling, that's a big deal (it is in real life anyway and a sin if you don't follow through) so I don't know how the writer expects to move him away from that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

HELP! My Soompi app automatically updates on my phone and I can’t find the forum section on the new update. :( Is there anyone here that can help me? Thanks in advance!!

@shjfan23 has someone come to your rescue?

6 hours ago, hugo10 said:

I really want a child will appear next, i want to see how Do Jae do the babysitting

Somehow I got the idea from the preview and also from some previous scenes (like SG showing the small clothes in her closet and EH looking under the seat of the car for SG in case she became a baby) that we are due for a change to SG as a little child.  It would be even funnier if she became a newborn because that would really get DJ's mother even more upset.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ANNEYOOOOONG..... unnie is joining the thread....  I have problem logging into my ipad and laptop so I use other laptop and kyaaaaakkk I can login! so happy........ @ohoheli problem solved hehehehe...

I want to spazz about this very unique genre drama... been watching almost all Lee Min Ki's projects and even though I'm not a hardcore fan.. he always been a talented and good actor in every project he has done.. except the movie "for the Emperor" he should have not done that though... sorry that was terrible.

BUT..... look at him here now nailed his role as this kind hearted in an unique way man.. for those who commented his face and acting is like a robot and so on and so on... I'm like dude come on... it is THE ROLE that he plays.. Seo Do Jae who was born with golden spoon and running a multi billion dollars airline company as well as having the difficulty of recognising people's face.. what a hand in hand situation.. and still he is the hard work.. determined... genius and sassy smart businessman that can solve any problems.. seemed like an easy role to pull and yes I must admit that he does resemble See Hee (because it's my 1st time) but still there are so many expressions and gestures that widely separate them both.. in a simple way, Lee Min Ki acting makes me see only CEO and heir Seo Do Jae as a whole different man..

AND.. who can not love Goddess Seo Hyun Jin? the Chemi Queen.. we ship her with almost all her co stars that's the reality here LOL... I liked her a lot in "the three Musketeers" and I knew right then that she will make it big in Kdrama world.. she is a natural born beauty and talented actress... laughing.. smiling.. angry... sad.. crying... I am with her always...

as usual I'm a Happy Ending lover... so I root for their happy ending in marriage... remember when Han Se Gye said.. she's not even sure if she can attend her own wedding... yes she WILL.. a lovely one!!!

hwaitiiiing for The Beauty Inside..... can not wait for next episodes because it's getting serious now...

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

@SeGafanlady hi hi!! Good to see you here too! I’ve been watching out for LMK dramas since I watched I Really, Really Like you followed by Dalja’s Spring. All thanks to the Name the Drama from dramabeans a couple of years back that led me to that first gem. After a 10 year break, he finally made the unique, almost perfect Because This is my first life. I’m now enjoying his portrayal of SDJ, a genuine hearted yet fearful and misunderstood character.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

@nisfii, Thanks for sharing the translation for that segment of the BTS! 

They seemed so comfortable and relaxed with one another in that segment! LMK seems drawn to her almost, but then again who wouldn’t! :P

Your welcome @7psyche7 :)

indeed they seemed comfortable with each other, and so happy that I can see LMK smiles often in BTS. The cast and crew seemed have fun filming this drama.

I agree that SHJ is gorgeous, but I'm not convinced yet if LMK already drawn to her, because LMK also look at his previous co star (somin  BTLIOF) in the same gesture :lol: 

• Like 4

Wondering whats the next tradformation is? I would love to see DSJ taking care a baby or young girl HSG. Hahahhaha, want to see his Daddy’s soft side although we saw a how he handled a teenage dad with flying colors. 

• Like 3

D-1 to eps 7 ^_^

dear @meechuttso please enlightment us about this couple's nick name. Segye couple? Seogye couple? Why it translating into "the couple of the century?" I am curious.. :rolleyes:

and since TBI doesnt have a spesific sponsor/product placement relate to handphone and car, anyone knows what hp and cars brand that being used by the characters? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

and since TBI doesnt have a spesific sponsor/product placement relate to handphone and car, anyone knows what hp and cars brand that being used by the characters? 

@Nanana85 the car brand is Lexus. I love the sports car HSG drives, the colour is gorgeous :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

dear @meechuttso please enlightment us about this couple's nick name. Segye couple? Seogye couple? Why it translating into "the couple of the century?" I am curious.. :rolleyes:

Good question @Nanana85

세계 - Se-Gye (sə gə) just has the meaning 'world' or 'global'.

In Ep 5, when he brings her flowers and she runs to hug him in her red heels, she asks, what's with the flowers? He says, "겸사겸사" (used frequently when you squeeze in something while doing another, like when you go visit a spa or play a round of golf while on a business trip), "데리러오는김에, 세계커플도 되어볼가 해서." ("while I came to pick you up, see what it's like to be a world-couple too") - but 'world couple' is not really a phrase used in English, is it?, and 'global couple' has the connotation of a world traveler couple, so the subber took the liberty and called them the 'couple of the century', I think, which covers pretty well the impact that the phrase was meant to convey in the original language.B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

giphy.gif

Speaking of episode 5, my fav. (Full version):w00t::wub:

giphy.gif

Resistance is futile, Ms 1-World ...  (portable version for rapid pleasure):phew:

Glad you came to your senses by the end of ep 6 atop the (lost-)control tower. Good girl. :sweatingbullets:

'Han' also has the meaning one, 1. Han Se-Gye = 1 World.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!

BUT STILL I HAVE THE QUESTION ABOUT THE OST!! the english song that played in the end of episode 3 T.T even in the credit scene, they didn't mention the title of the song ;((( im dying to know!

• Like 2

@Nanana85 I think the song @orangeprincess18 is talking about is played when HSG ran away from the awards ceremony and also during the ribbon cutting event with T'way. It does not appear to be on the ost, I really like it also and have searched for the title and band but to no avail. Hopefully later on this will be revealed *fingers crossed*

• Like 4

I was finally able to watch the latest episodes. I loved KMS's cameo, it was hilarious! LMK and he had a great chemistry. I was rolling on the ground when the bts were released :D this is so funny 

lA9jdxt.gif

cr weibo

I think LMK said "you really don't have a beard" to which KMS replied "hyung, neither do you" lol

I also particuarly like that we got more of EunHo's character in the last ep. Because he's been too perfect for me so far haha...like an angel, like someone who has no flaws and is out of the world. But his inner conflict of pursing his life dream against his mother's wish and by thinking giving her money is his way of saying sorry, makes him 'earthy' again.

I'm very curious what writer-nim has prepared for EunHo.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1