Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

6 minutes ago, Kathy said:

I just messaged you, thanks much for the offer.

This is the reply I got from dramafever today - "Thank you for writing in.

These episodes will be released at a later date. We're sorry about that!

Thank you for your patience!"   

In other words, who knows when they'll be showing them.  Makes me wonder if there is some kind of big copyright issue crackdown?

i ned a live watching link too

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kathy said:

In other words, who knows when they'll be showing them.  Makes me wonder if there is some kind of big copyright issue crackdown?

Copyright issues have taken down sites before!  But I thought that DramaFever paid for some rights.

There's a big ad up right now on the home page for Beauty Inside.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kathy said:

I just messaged you, thanks much for the offer.

This is the reply I got from dramafever today - "Thank you for writing in.

These episodes will be released at a later date. We're sorry about that!

Thank you for your patience!"   

:cry:

I don’t quite understand why they didn’t prepare their customers a day before at least. 

I considered  because it become so popular, the shows on Mondays,  that the networks wanted more money? Just odd.

I think they are lisc to DF. 

Love the love banter before she turned on episode 5. I’ve become addicted to this show hence my frustration with DF...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Copyright issues have taken down sites before!  But I thought that DramaFever paid for some rights.

There's a big ad up right now on the home page for Beauty Inside.

You are correct.  Dramafever paid for the rights to show this drama. In fact, they paid extra money in order to have the exclusive rights for North America. It is a mystery what is happening at the DF website.  The entire site is down. No new episodes of any drama or variety show have been posted beginning with Friday Oct. 12. This includes Korean, Chinese and Japanese shows.  I think something is seriously wrong with the website uploading system since there have been no new episodes uploaded for going on 5 days now. Of course, Dramafever refuses to comment-such terrible customer service. They should at least have the common courtesy to tell subscribers what is going on.  I hope they will fix whatever issues quickly. 

• Like 3

It is a shame when problems happen with trusted streaming sites.  Thank goodness there are others, though, where we will be able to enjoy today's episode of Beauty Inside.  I'm looking forward watching with subs.  Sounds like it's gonna be a good one.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Just read that there would be no dramafever anymore  :tears:

OMG! The news just broke: Dramafever is shutting down. Warner Bros is going to make its own streaming service, similar to Netflix, and may transfer all content to this new service. They haven’t posted any new episodes since Friday, Oct. 12. If there is anything at all you want to see one last time, or preserve, now is the time to go to the site since we don’t know when it will go dark. I’m a premium member and haven’t gotten any e-mail notice about them shutting down or what will happen to my yearly member fees which I renewed in Sept. No news on what will happen to their currently airing exclusive shows, The Beauty Inside, 100 Days My Prince, Age of Legends, Devilish Joy. 20% of the workforce is being laid off. I’m sad to see them end this way as I’ll always remember them fondly for being one of the first legal K Drama sites. I’ve watched many great dramas there.
https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/

• Sad 3

Yes, Warner Bros. is shutting DF down. They're creating a new OTT service, much like Netflix, I guess. But we don't know whether they'll house Korean titles as well -- and it's slated in 2019. 

This drama is available on VIU right now. 

• Sad 4

OMG i feel sorry for you guys whose watching on Dramafever :tears:

I am living in South East Asia and lucky enough there are VIU apps where I can watching and streaming current and fave dramas with good quality and subs.

Is there are any official site to stream? Is Beauty Inside drama also airing in Netflix? But just in some region/countries?

I do hope there will be a solution. I've read the articles on variety and feels angry too, didnt they know that Kdrama is life?! :crazy:

• Like 1

Viki hasn't picked it up yet. Well, maybe never. Even though it's backed by giant Rakuten, it's going against bigger OTT providers and international broadcasting companies, whichhave more moolah to buy rights. 

• Sad 1

OMG I can't believe it. I only signed up as a premium user last month just so I can watch TBI legally as it was not on Netflix. Seems their customer service is nonexistent so not hopeful of getting a refund.

Maybe Netflix will pick up more kdramas.

• Sad 1

Back to the drama. Rating eps 6 out, congrats 4,4% keep rising. I remember other jtbc drama, ID Gangnam Beauty, the rating scale is about in average 3%-5% , but it caught so much love and attention among international viewers. So Beauty Inside drama ratings is pretty high and stabil. And with those previews on next week? I hope it will increase again :wub:

And here comes in jtbc drama yt, our main OTP compilation scenes.:wub: it's only eps6 and still going but why we already have so much sweet and memorable scenes between Han Segye and Seo Dojae :) i couldnt choose which one is my fave because all of them are so mesmerizing and heart pounding. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH,, im going crazy in love.. :wub: and with this beautiful OST from K.Will ... i'm gonna cry.. :tears: nope. I'm crying.. :bawling: 

Aand BTS is out, how come.. they are so suspicious.. how sweet their interaction,, minki oppa please dont make some swoony moves.. :sweatingbullets::wub:

What theee... Youtube is Down! :crazy: ok, it fix already ^_^

• Like 3

I had a chance to catch some parts and i love those scenes that looked like the remaining of the 1 week that HSG is a different person. SDJ keeps on preparing something for her...i find it sooo sweet :wub: 

As for the kiss that was posted by @dramaninjai think he is also falling inlove already but is afraid to admit it. On the other hand i love how HSG let herself kiss him because that is what she truly feels at the moment... LOVE!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

What theee... Youtube is Down! :crazy:

First DramaFever is gone and now YouTube is down.  The web has gone crazeeeeeee!  :o

JTBC, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS AFTER THAT PREVIEW FOR EP 7!!!!

I hate Mondays but I can’t wait for Mondays bc of this show

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Any idea who sent this to both of them?

Sorry to hear from those relying on Dramafever for their kdrama feed. Nowadays if you buy an Android TV box, it comes pre-installed with apps. Some apps have kdramas too. Have you heard of rss player?

Edit: actually rss is another option for you.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, justright said:

Any idea who sent this to both of them

From ig translate, I think its from Park Junhwa PD nim (Why Sec Kim). He previously working with Seo Hyunjin in Lets Eat 2 and Lee Minki in Because This Is My First Life. :wub:

Thank you PD Park :rolleyes: i wish there are some footage of Minki and Hyunjin in front of coffee truck sending thanks for PD Park.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel sorry about what happen to DF. They should’ve inform the subscribers in advance.

Hopefully, WB will have that new streaming site immediately. 

BI’s ratings are promising and able to compete with non-cable dramas. Hopefully it will increase more in the coming episodes.

I’m so happy on how jtbc is promoting this drama. They are very fast on uploading vids and creating bts anf special vids.Keep it up! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1