5 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Anybody watching live?

Saw some links: out at the same time:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

4. I LOVE the second ship.. more excited about that.. hope they get their screentime.. the couple is well matched since LDH , post RM, anyway has this fierce competitive manly image.. and AJH's weak but witty sharp image from New Journey to the west, comes into full play here. She is the strong calculative competitive one track mind businesswoman and he is the weak handsome guy who knows exactly how to tame the shrew :) .. adorable!

I'm a little confused about that guy.  Isn't he in training to be a priest?  A Catholic priest?  Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate.  But this guy is like a magnet for females.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@supergal99 thanks for the clips....

are we both only here tonite? :grimace:

:tounge_wink: right now i think so heee ...

"Hallo!!"

kOsEZNl.jpg

Spoiler

Ops EDIT...: thistle juz popped in

Edited by Guest

Omg! That last scene!!:wub: Their relationship is now starting to level up. And oh my, his mother is against SG.

Not sure what’s the director and SG is all about. Will have to watch that with sub. SG is so persistent to get that role, I wonder why? 

Now, we’ll have to wait for another week. But for now let’s rewatch the episodes again :D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm a little confused about that guy.  Isn't he in training to be a priest?  A Catholic priest?  Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate.  But this guy is like a magnet for females.

I think he’s on the planning stage for now. Coz, if he’s already training he should already be inside a seminary.

• Like 2

Haha, I was expecting Kim Min Seok's cameo to end this episode :lol:. I am happy that we didn't get any HSG transformations this week so we got to witness more awesome acting and the sizzling chemistry from our otp.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, aSHJfan said:

Haha, I was expecting Kim Min Seok's cameo to end this episode :lol:. I am happy that we didn't get any HSG transformations this week so we got to witness more awesome acting and the sizzling chemistry from our otp.

Me too!!! Looks like the transformation will be next week!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Omg! That last scene!!:wub: Their relationship is now starting to level up. And oh my, his mother is against SG.

Not sure what’s the director and SG is all about. Will have to watch that with sub. SG is so persistent to get that role, I wonder why? 

Now, we’ll have to wait for another week. But for now let’s rewatch the episodes again :D

My guess maybe that the director is very famous and all of his movies are probably hitmakers or have very good reviews.

Maybe this movie will help boosts her career as an actress.

• Like 3

So did they hold hands?:grimace: i cant watch live.

20 minutes ago, thistle said:

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I think he’s on the planning stage for now. Coz, if he’s already training he should already be inside a seminary.

But he supposed to have a relationship with LDH's character ya? So he wouldnt be able to be a priest :tounge_xd:

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

So did they hold hands?:grimace: i cant watch live.

Spoiler alert!!! Yes they did! Lol!!! DJ held her hand in front of the photographers!:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Omo... century couple scene out next week:

Oh i juz saw it in the last clip @shjfan23:grimace: he holds her hand n escape from the reporters.

Wow this preview...

tdveP2N.jpg

Wooww.. this eps from the preview and spoilers.. sooo sooo good.. :wub:

I cant resist but smile and liking yt clips like crazy.. these two. Power Couple :wub:

Dojae is smiling alot,, i cannot :wub: so handsome,, and Segye always stunning.. love her fashion style..

Smiling and teasing each other, holding hands, this is too much, i should have check my blood sugar level,, their sweetness moments.. duh.. :wub::sweatingbullets:

:)article:http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46217/20181009/the-beauty-inside-100-days-my-prince-lead-buzzworthy-dramas-list-this-month.htm

The Beauty Inside' & '100 Days My Prince' Lead Buzzworthy Dramas List This Month

BY JESSICA RAPIR / OCT 09, 2018 04:49 AM EDT

the-beauty-inside-leads-the-buzzworthy-dramas-list-this-month-photo-by-jtbc-drama-page-facebook.png?w=750 'The Beauty Inside' leads the buzzworthy dramas list this month. Photo by JTBC Drama Page/Facebook

New K-drama The Beauty Inside is leading the top buzzworthy drama list so far this month. 

Continue:

Spoiler

The Good Data Corporation released the latest ranking of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from October 1 through 7. The results are based on the analysis on 30 dramas in news articles and viewers' reaction on social media, online communities, and video clip view counts.

The three dramas that generated the most buzz-JTBC's The Beauty Inside, tvN's 100 Days My Prince, and SBS' Where Stars Land- all air on Monday and Tuesday timeslot. Both The Beauty Inside stars Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki also topped the buzzworthy cast members in dramas for the past week. D.O. and 100 Days My Prince co-star Nam Ji Hyun are on the third and fourth spots, respectively.

Add gif:

So stylish *cough*

1WqZwA5.jpg