Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

2 hours ago, mimomomu said:

this reminds me of the movie Every Day but the difference with EVERYDAY is A(the male protagonist) was a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. :) 

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

Wait correct me if you didn't mean this but the two films are different. The Hollywood film, "Everyday" was not the original but only believed to inspire the miniseries, "The Beauty Inside" which was crowd-funded and which the korean film is a remake of. Also Andrew Garfield wasn't in "Everyday" but Jacob Batalon who was in Spiderman Homecoming is in the movie :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

Wait correct me if you didn't mean this but the two films are different. The Hollywood film, "Everyday" was not the original but only believed to inspire the miniseries, "The Beauty Inside" which was crowd-funded and which the korean film is a remake of. Also Andrew Garfield wasn't in "Everyday" but Jacob Batalon who was in Spiderman Homecoming is in the movie :)

oh..i am not talking about everyday..

am just saying the original is a hollywood movie which was adapted to korean movie..

a lot of places people keep talking about korean movie as if its the original

• Like 4

The Beauty Inside is a 2012 social internet series developed by Intel and Toshiba, Directed by Drake Doremus, written by Richard Greenberg, and starring Topher Grace, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Matthew Gray Gubler.

from wikipedia. Just fyi :)

wow the thread is moving fast.. are we ready for tomorrow eps 3?? I'm repeating some scenes from eps 1 and 2 and still cant get enough.. the story will be getting tense as HSG and SDJ start to close each other. Anyone knows what they said and mention in preview? From google translate i think that HSG curious why SDJ save her??

I sympathized SDJ for his disability to recognise faces, even his mother and even his face himself? Someone mention it on IG because of the wiping mirror scene in eps 2 and on the eps 3 preview. 

(ps. LMK looks so manly in this scene uuuuwu..:P)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

I sympathized SDJ for his disability to recognise faces, even his mother and even his face himself? Someone mention it on IG because of the wiping mirror scene in eps 2 and on the eps 3 preview. 

(ps. LMK looks so manly in this scene uuuuwu..:P)

THIS! So many little details that I feel many may have overlooked and attribute it to the actor being stiff/giving off Se Hee vibes . I think we should all go read articles on people describing how it's like having the disorder.

Even in that shower scene, you can tell how annoyed SDJ was with HSG's effect on him.

I wonder how much HSG remembered of her confrontation with SDJ in her closet? The next morning she thought she was still in her older woman transformation until the delivery guy asked her for her autograph.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tianaa said:

:Dthe moment i was waiting for

giphy.gif

Cannot wait :D:D is it for tonight episode? And why is HSG in his bed?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Cannot wait :D:D is it for tonight episode? And why is HSG in his bed?

I believe it's at least episode 4 cuz the preview didn't show the scene. Basically tonight's ep would have SDJ take HSG to somewhere like a kitchen and HSG is saves a woman from apparently taking her own life. 
Also idk I guess HSG was on his bed just for the hilarious setup :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Soompi article. TBI and both leads are creating the most buzz. 

“The Beauty Inside,” “100 Days My Prince,” And “Where Stars Land” Top Buzzworthy Dramas List

“The Beauty Inside,” “100 Days My Prince,” And “Where Stars Land” Top Buzzworthy Dramas List

Oct 8, 2018
by DY_Kim

New dramas were all the buzz this past week!

The Good Data Corporation revealed the ranking of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from October 1 through 7. The results are based on the analysis of reactions on 30 dramas through news articles, blog posts, online communities, social media, and video clip view counts.

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside,” SBS’s “Where Stars Land” and “Ms Ma, Nemesis,” tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” and “Room No. 9, and MBC’s “Bad Papa” all premiered over the past week and entered strong in the top 10.

The three dramas that generated the most buzz are “The Beauty Inside,” tvN’s “100 Days My Prince,” and “Where Stars Land,” which all air on Mondays and Tuesdays. This is the first time in several months that a Monday-Tuesday drama has topped the ranking after “Miss Hammurabi” 17 weeks ago.

Check out the top 10 below:

1. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” (13.22 percent)
2. tvN “100 Days My Prince” (12.99 percent)
3. SBS “Where Stars Land” (8.12 percent)
4. OCN “The Guest” (7.77 percent)
5. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” (7.35 percent)
6. tvN “Room No. 9” (6.70 percent)
7. MBC “Terius Behind Me” (5.90 percent)
8. JTBC “The Third Charm” (4.22 percent)
9. MBC “Bad Papa” (3.84 percent)
10. SBS “Ms Ma, Nemesis” (3.47 percent)Dramas.jpgActors from “The Beauty Inside” and “100 Days My Prince” also generated a lot of buzz among drama cast members.

The top 10 are are as follows:
1. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” – Seo Hyun Jin
2. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” – Lee Min Ki
3. tvN “100 Days My Prince” – D.O.
4. tvN “100 Days My Prince” – Nam Ji Hyun
5. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Seo In Guk
6. tvN “Room No. 9” – Kim Hee Sun
7. tvN “Room No. 9” – Kim Hae Sook
8. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Jung So Min
9. SBS “Where Stars Land” – Lee Je Hoon
10. SBS “Where Stars Land” – Chae Soo BinActors.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Only 2 episodes in, and they are already on top1. This is amazing! I hope it reflects on their ratings! Can’t wait for today’s episode! See all later!!!

• Like 3

I must admit that SHJ is sooo gorgeous in TBI,, in her latest drama she's always playing as an ordinary woman, but wow.. she can pull the top star aura.. like a goddes,, sooo stunning.. :wub::wub:

And fashion always on point! 

Beauty Inside Han Se Gye still.

Cto

• Like 4

Looks like SDJ gave in and told HSG his secret. Their relationship is getting more exciting! Can’t wait for the subs :wub:

• Like 4

The episode looks like a really fun one from the clips posted! Thanks @supergal99:wub:

Also, are they really going to live together?!  

Bummed that drama milk has not recapped the episode. Can’t wait for the subs to be out! 

• Like 1

Preview Episode 4 Tonight:

This is what  I understand from the online translations websites : (Sorry for Mistakes)

도재(이민기)는 세계(서현진)에게 동침을 제안하고.

도재와 세계는 동침을 위한 준비(?)를 해나가기 시작한다.

그러던 중 세계는 자...

DoJae (Lee MinKi) offers/suggests SeGye (Seo HyunJin) to share the bed with him.

DoJae and SeGye begin preparing the bed to sleep together(?).

Meanwhile SeGye is ...

giphy.gif

ZITBWvk.jpg

P.S. 

(What's wrong with Soompi forums?  It's taking too long to load. I'm having difficulty to post especially at the time when the drama is broadcasting/airing .... Admins please fix this)

• LOL 2