Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

8IspmtY.png?1

Now that I look back, seems like I favor kiss scenes more? ahahaha... crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif

just saw Gaon chart, and yes K.Will is #10 at digital chart for week 48, 2018. the only OST at top10 wow.

http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon

@BlissfulMoments yes yes, The OST The BGM of Beauty Inside are all good though. I'm thankful that people enjoyed the sub :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

Wooahhh! Most of the videos that I'm watching over and over again are subbed by you!!! I can't thank you enough!:wub::wub:

I'm also seeing some videos from the earliest episodes have subs now. Even the video title are now in English.

Kudos to all of you who are taking their time and effort to have them in English subs.:D:D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Wooahhh! Most of the videos that I'm watching over and over again are subbed by you!!! I can't thank you enough!:wub::wub:

I'm also seeing some videos from the earliest episodes have subs now. Even the video title are now in English.

Kudos to all of you who are taking their time and effort to have them in English subs.:D:D

thank you :heart:

seems like I will doing another round of re-watching  TBI this weekend, I really miss Century Couple... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

seems like we are still have some drama withdrawal. i am already find a good drama to watch on going, but i'm still cant get over the beauty inside. :sweatingbullets:

the casts are already have their own schedule. Taeri is working with another drama, Lee dahee is currently in Spain doing some photoshoot i think and having fun also with her team. AJH is busy promoting his jewellery line.

the crews and drama staff also have some own vacation or already getting work on another drama project. since there are no reward vacation for the drama.. huhuu..:tears:

for our century couple, while Lee Minki is still on the rest and relaxing mode with no agenda, at least we know that han segye will come back, haha.. i mean seo hyunjin is scheduling to attend MAMA Hongkong event at Dec 14th, i hope she will channeling Hans Segye bold and fearless style for the event appeareance. :wub:

And i heard they already confirm for DVD commentary and i hope we will get couple commentary section for century couple,, Aaahh.. really really missing these two.. :bawling::heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

And i heard they already confirm for DVD commentary and i hope we will get couple commentary section for century couple,, Aaahh.. really really missing these two.. :bawling::heart:

Really???? That’s sooooo great news!!!! Getting more excited with that. The only thing that’s not good is that we will not have english sub!! Maybe we can have a private viewing with you guys that can translate it! Lol!!! But, do kdrama dvds usually have english subs? 

btw, I heard the ramyeon dialogue again in a new drama. But I’m still remembering the ramyeon scene that our century couple have. Oh, how many times did they mention that??! Lol!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Nanana85 me too, I finally pick up interest to watch one on-going drama, it is Priest (OCN drama, exorcism thriller). But well, its not like TBI where I would live streaming, then watch raw, then watch with sub, then re-watching, then checking clips on youtube and naver and watching behind the scenes... I'm back to just watching the episode once like normal  :D 

and I still not interest to watch other romcom.. TBI syndrome still going strong for me.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 12/7/2018 at 9:40 PM, kdrmalover4444 said:

I'm back to just watching the episode once like normal  :D 

and I still not interest to watch other romcom.. TBI syndrome still going strong for me.

Yes,, im watching another JTBC drama SKY Castle, it's interesting and has very great storyline. I dont have much time to watch another drama, so i'm picky. Another blockbuster drama still not caught my attention yet. Yes i'm watching like normal ways, just patiently waiting the sub in Viu, not like when we hyped about tbi, always update like the very first time. :lol:

Btw, after my post, suddenly there are some pictures surface, LMK spotted on hangout with some friends. He's being more popular rite now, he's like a real celebrity/drama stars lol :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to SHJ for winning Best Drama Star Award for TBI in 2018 Korea Best Star Award! 

The award will take place on Dec 12 @ 5:30pm KST!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

leemimki.indonesia daebak! Really can't let go han se gye n seo do jae!:thumbsup::grin:

Yeah! She’s awesome! She’s also posting edited vids too. This one is my current fave! So funny!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4