Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

An online voting for the most fave OST from 12/2017 - 12/2018 was conducted. 3 of TBI’s songs got into top15. Sooo happy!

4. Goodbye - Wendy 6.63%

11. Falling In Love - Davichi 3.74%

13. Beautiful Moment - K.will 3.55%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

An online voting for the most fave OST from 12/2017 - 12/2018 was conducted. 3 of TBI’s songs got into top15. Sooo happy!

4. Goodbye - Wendy 6.63%

11. Falling In Love - Davichi 3.74%

13. Beautiful Moment - K.will 3.55%

Thank you :wub:

Listening to the ost make me miss them more :tears:

Hopefully they'll get more projects so I can see them soon...it'll be good if they can do some projects together, maybe CF or cameo for some drama like minki and somin in WWSK last year

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And look, TBI was voted as the no.1 kdrama with the great OSTs :blush:

Can’t argue with that! Lol!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Before TBI’s broadcast in Japan on March 16, they will broadcast an interview of our couple first on march 15. Hopefully they will do it together! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 2/3/2019 at 12:15 PM, dramaninja said:

I did not know Viki was adding this drama!

wah, this is good news, if Beauty Inside available on Viki, more people can watch it legally and of course it will get more attention and recognition from global fans.

Hi everyone, keep visiting this thread to read some updates from my fellows beauty Inside drama lovers. Whenever i miss Century Couple i will rerun random eps just to watch their lovey dovey scenes, :wub:

I think DVD team still promoting for next batch of order, and I still waiting for their Japan broadcast promo footage. It will be broadcast on March 15th, so maybe Han Segye and Seo Dojae will be shooting together in anytime now. Another drama  that airing in February are having their promo footage, I hope Beauty Inside will be popular in Japan also.

LMK has done magazine photoshoot and interview, and i think he mention TBI and his recent role as Seo Dojae. but, still no fan acc done translating, will up to this thread if there are some content upload on IG.

Have a great day :heart:

Update: KNTV did some promotion banner for Beauty Inside broadcast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Beauty Inside Promo content from KNTV twitter acc :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

LMK is quite popular in Japan and he's done greetings video for his Japanese fans and to promote Beauty Inside broadcast. Hope to see the couple's video promo soon.. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

An article about TBI was published today in Forbes.com. Hopefully this will increase its popularity in the US :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

An article about TBI was published today in Forbes.com. Hopefully this will increase its popularity in the US :blush:

Wow! TBI appeared in Forbes.com...US...!! Unbelievable! SeGye couple's wave invaded the US... yes please! More popularity raising! Thanks to that journalist! :D

• Like 3

Ok, my heart is beating too fast right now! Lol! We now have our couple’s pic for their Japan interview:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I noticed that no matter how much she changed, she loved that soup. So what is it called? It looks super yummy. I need to find the recipe for it. 

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

Lee Minki on Elle Korea February 2019 interview talking about his role as Seo Dojae in TBI drama

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

Not in our country yet! :tears:

I hope it will be available soon! I want to watch it on big screen! Lol!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1