Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

just want to share for everyone who are waiting for the remaining OSTs.

i find this clip from Music&New !

Beauty Inside OST preview!!! 

turns out the OST that i've been waiting for are sung by Red Velvet' Wendy, Davichi and KWILL. yesssss!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

You are not alone :P. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Eric was one of HSG's transformations! 

this is actually a good idea!!!

P.S i just REALIZED that this is from the same director! no wonder they way they shoot the drama and other factor is really similar with OH Hayoung lol!! love itttt <3 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Psst, this is fast becoming one of my, current, fav kdramas. In each episode, I’m chuckling at their witty dialogue. So much fun! 

I think it also shows how much the actors enjoy their characters...Everyone is likeable except for the grandfather...For someone who’s supposed to be open minded (competive for the chairman’s position) he is severely eh....They should be bending their knees for HSG. She’s everything and more to ask for...Maybe I’m just bias...:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

But grandpa seems to be the only one OK with SDJ dating HSG! Nonetheless, I had to agree with SDJ mentioning how excessive/extravagant it was to have a family meal the way they did.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Idk I must be really biased towards SHJ as with her previous dramas I have laughed with and cried for her so this drama is no exception, I have watched these episodes several times and each time I have cried. Her first transformation as the old lady sitting outside the hotel room bawling her eyes out and then when she pushed her pride aside and knelt down in front of the director, apogologizing for something that is totally out of her control. What a heart wrenching scene that was.

I hope that in future episodes HSG is able to confide to the person (the director) she respects most in her industry so that he is able to help her.

• Like 4

@nourelqamar25 ikr,, lee minki's actual birthday is januari 16th. 0116 :lol:

Still waiting for SG-DJ's bts.. what movement again from these two to prove their on-off screen chemistry? I cant get enough.

From eps 1, the way he pat her head :wub:

Spoiler

From eps 2, the way LMK protect SHJ's face from sunscreen B)

Spoiler

I came to DB and there are mix reviews on early eps, but we got some love and good reviews

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/10/05/beauty-inside-chatty-recap-week-one/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

You are not alone :P. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Eric was one of HSG's transformations! 

And Jang Se Jong too:D:D

• LOL 2

:blush:lots of new pics update at official website:

More at http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/photo/pr10010943/pm10049815/detail/12610

20181011_141648_7209.jpg

20181011_133802_0802.jpg

20181011_133321_6219.jpg

Spoiler

20181011_133044_7695.jpg

Spoiler

20181011_133035_5551.jpg

New IG updates too:

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

@nourelqamar25 ikr,, lee minki's actual birthday is januari 16th. 0116 

Oh so itz really his Real birthdate?? Wow...

I laughed at the part she said she will use it as password since the numbers are not related to her...haahahaaa

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

Eehmm... u mean Yang Se Jong ya? Heee... sounds cool:glasses:

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

Oh I thought of Eric so that it would be AOHY reunion of sorts :D

• LOL 3

Gahhh...I am in so much trouble. My drama watching schedule is getting crazy but my itchy fingers decided to click on this one ... and I am done for the next 2 months or so. 

Marathoned the eps ... it is so good I didn’t feel the time pass. I thought it might be strange to see different actors play lead but her changes were seamless and didn’t feel awkward at all. Convos were witty...I like. Chemistry is good too! Yay!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

New bts posted by jtbc in youtube... if anyone can kindly translated what they said, ill be forever thankful.. ive been dying to know what they said :tears::tears:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

New bts posted by jtbc in youtube... if anyone can kindly translated what they said, ill be forever thankful.. ive been dying to know what they said :tears::tears:

Me too! Hopefully someone will have time to translate all the bts vids!

• Like 3

I'm on board for this drama! Will catch up with it soon! Glad to see good reviews and ratings. hopefully I can join for the LIVE on Monday if I catch up till the latest episodes, been just catching the trailers and teasers but it looks good and funny:lol: will be able to join in discussion of drama after I catch up with the episodes but happy to see familiar names here @supergal99 @Jusyed @shjfan23 @MizzParkSungAh @aSHJfan and also new names

just leaving some pics of our top star HSG and her sunglasses, I wonder how many has she donned so far?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:glasses: i have also just caught up with ep.4 ...haahaa... (too many dramas ops!)

ADDon:

Drama Beauty Inside as cover for Tway Inflight magazine :

Hide contents

Cr hyunjinlight@weibo

That's a good way of promoting the drama by T'way Air.

Hey, priority is BI ar. I'm watching another drama too, but that's Wed-Thu, i can binge watch later.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Anyone eyeing those cushions?

I’m eyeing King Kang! He’s so cute and an almost scene stealer! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi @angel2013 am so glad that you back here finally....yeayy pls join us during the live in Monday and Tuesday......fortunately @supergal99 Is keeping her interest in BI so intact....regardless I will watch any SHJ drama till the end....lol promise..lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/10/2018 at 7:00 AM, orangeprincess18 said:

OFFICIALLY HOOKED TO THIS DRAMA <3

i loveeee lovee their chemistry!!!!!

and can i say that Seo Hyun Jin styling is on point on this drama? all her clothes, hair, makeup everything is perfect! she's sooooooo pretty !!

+ LEE MINKI GAZE IS EVERYTHING!!!! <3

can't wait for next week!!

and i love all their OSTs!!!! <3

I find her more than pretty. I was so surprised how gorgeous she is in this drama. I loved her look in Romantic Doctor Kim but I was caught off guard this time around. The only other drama I saw her in is Another Oh Hae Young. I really enjoy her acting in all three of these drama shows.

• Like 6