Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

On 10/4/2018 at 9:39 AM, brownpotato said:

Also this was in the end of episode 2 where they had a character introduction/trailer thing, so I don't know if this would be considered spoilers but, let's just say that Kim Min-seok's role is confirmed to be one of HSG's transformations, and introduced in the funniest way possible XD

:w00t: yes that cameo was in the  'preview' - Kim Min-seok was in Do-jae's bed. It should be coming soon...hahaa:lol:

ZITBWvk.jpg

On 10/4/2018 at 10:31 AM, sapient said:

I hope HSG's condition will get better or even back to her normal self as she aged. Anyway i just going to enjoy the drama even if it go either way, as long as the story flow smoothly. i am more curious about SDJ ability to recognize her even when she is in different appearances, is that why she wear that necklace?

19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

She’s wearing that necklace even before meeting SDJ. I think she’s wearing that necklace with her name engraved to it, so that if there’s anything bad happen to her when she has a different face, her friends will still recognize her.:D

Mmm..  Yes i agree that the necklace with her name engraved on the pendant will help others to identify her eg. incase of emergencies (just like those worn by army soldiers). Oh and also he is able to recognise her by her tone and how she speaks:blink:

**Ep. 2**

d5jDSld.jpg

16 hours ago, brownpotato said:

In the movie, the protagonist is actually male and it's more tragic than the show because he changes bodies everyday ever since he was a teen so he never changes back into his 'true self' and can't go to school etc.
If the show does go that route, I have a feeling she'll probably change back to her normal self in the end somehow because it would be too tragic for the viewers.

Ops... PDnim and writer had mentioned in an article that this drama will be different from the original. I had posted the article on page 1 in this thread. :grimace:

Seems like in  ep. 2  we get to see alot of back stories on both our lead characters. Especially on HSG and her initial reactions when she started to experience those transformations. Omy she was crying so much in that scene when she was an old lady coz her manager was so afraid of her.

Oh luckily there were also some comedic moments like :

IF96fDt.jpg

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Second making video is out:lol:

Wah.. tks for posting it !  Will watch it later ..:grimace:

• Like 5

Wuah thank you jtbc for giving so much still cuts and bts pics/videos.. :wub:

eps 3 preview is out.. check jtbc drama youtube

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

:wub:  gifs by jtbc

They were really enjoying filming the 'shelter' scene hahaha...:joy:

Vbr0kBS.jpg

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 4

Love this drama! Just finished the 2 episodes. So much fun!

Casting is great. LMK is so handsome, looking so good in a suit and tie!:wub:

SHJ beautiful in everything! Kudos to the stylists, they are making it work!

Love our OTP chemistry!

AJH looks good with a bit more weight too!

Everyone in this series is doing fabulous work. Enjoying the ride!

@Nanana85 Thanks for the preview!-Oh no! Isn’t it too early for the White Truck of Doom?:w00t:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Anyone else notice that towards the end of ep1, SDJ was actually nervous sitting next to HSG? His slight hand movement on the article "Xi's Summer of Discontent" he was reading while she had her head resting on his shoulders during sleep. Recall that earlier in the trip on the plane ride to Gyeongju she had asked him if he wasn't nervous sitting next to her.

• Like 7

This rom com, after watching 2 episodes, is going to be a ride. The main actors are a riot. Great fun! 

A lot of super star cameos...Is everyone going to be in it? :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

they have chemistry and it's really funny.. can't wait for the next episodes

• Like 3

On 10/5/2018 at 11:18 AM, aSHJfan said:

I cannot understand why some are saying that our otp have no chemistry 

Ikr! 

Imho people just anticipating much of this drama cause (duh!) it's Seohyunjin and Leeminki and people never really take the consideration that the drama only got 2 episodes so far. I mean what can we expect from only 2 airing episodes? Both leads haven't got to show their lovey-dovey sizziling love side yet, so the lack of sparks between them is understandable for me. i just hope viewer wont drop this drama too soon, i hope viewer will wait patiently for the love story to bloom. Both hyunjin and minki are known for their great chemistry with their every costar, so i have no doubt that their chemistry will getting better and better by the episodes :rolleyes::wub:

7 hours ago, creidesca said:

Anyone else notice that towards the end of ep1, SDJ was actually nervous sitting next to HSG? His slight hand movement on the article "Xi's Summer of Discontent" he was reading while she had her head resting on his shoulders during sleep. Recall that earlier in the trip on the plane ride to Gyeongju she had asked him if he wasn't nervous sitting next to her.

I did notice that!!! :wub:

He's already fall for her little by little:rolleyes: i guess her sign language really impressed him and charmed him <3

i like it that he comes to like her not because she's pretty, but because he realize that she's a good person and there's more of her than just a famous and pretty face. I really like where this story goes:heart:

Glad someone also notice a little detail like this:D

i have this weird habit paying to little detail while watching a drama with my fave on it and read into it a little too much, like hand gestures, head movements, gazes, little facial expressions, etc. 

Can't wait for the next episode~

• Like 7

:)spotted some new stills cr jtbc.com

201810071745412970.jpg

:) here are those Highlight scene cuts at the end of ep. 2 cto.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Spoiler

Part 3:

Spoiler

:)Soompi article:

• Like 2

So HSG is some kind of shapeshifter like mystique lol, but she can’t control her ability when and what to change, interesting

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

So HSG is some kind of shapeshifter like mystique lol, but she can’t control her ability when and what to change, interesting

this reminds me of the movie Every Day but the difference with EVERYDAY is A(the male protagonist) was a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. :) 

• Like 2

I re-watched ep 1 and 2 again. The more i listen to the BGM/OST, the more i like all, including the english songs. I'm also glad that they didn't overdo that special sound effect, that means not every action comes with that sound. I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, i think most of us were thinking that the highlight scene cuts shown at the end of ep 2, are meant for the following week and some were abit concern on the quick development of the story, right? I think the highlights are for more subsequent eps to come, not just ep 3,4. Well, we shall see. At this juncture, I've no complaint with the pace.

@hyunjingogogo  yes i remember you in TOL thread last year.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mimomomu said:

this reminds me of the movie Every Day but the difference with EVERYDAY is A(the male protagonist) was a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. :) 

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

Wait correct me if you didn't mean this but the two films are different. The Hollywood film, "Everyday" was not the original but only believed to inspire the miniseries, "The Beauty Inside" which was crowd-funded and which the korean film is a remake of. Also Andrew Garfield wasn't in "Everyday" but Jacob Batalon who was in Spiderman Homecoming is in the movie :)

• Like 1