Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Is this a 12 episode drama? What's the hurry? Just 2 episodes and they already know each other's secrets.. kdrama has never been this fast. Makes me a bit afraid for later episodes. Though I'm totally fine with pace I hope the writers know how to keep the pace or at least settle in a bit. Kdrama writers should take lessons from them on how to set up the story and move the plot along in the first week itself.

I love SHJ ever since AOHY...and she looks phenomenal in this. Killing it in acting as always.

LMK.....good to see him again after so long. I did not watch his last drama so I am not seeing similarity with his last character....for me he's doing  good job playing a person who has to be on guard all the time coz of his condition.

I'm not watching this yet....just checking out the clips. Will watch after 4 episodes. Any kind soul can help me with livestreaming links please PM me. I could not find a single working link for jtbc....and I've been searching since Gangnam beauty was airing. Aqstream jtbc links don't work for me. Strangely every other channel works fine.

• Like 4

I love this !!! so much :lol: its fun and the chemistry :wub: can't wait for next Monday 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wow, they already revealed the secrets by the end of episode 2!  I guess that means there's gonna be a whole lot of angst later about her being the cause of his face blindness.

I did Not like the fact that the ML was so manipulative and verbally threatening over and over ("you have 30 minutes or I'll throw it away" and "if you don't agree, I'm releasing this false story to the media").  That is NOT funny.  And I also did Not like that the FL kept giving in thoughtlessly.

This drama isn't exactly my cup of coffee but I'm gonna follow it for awhile. 

• Like 2

:grimace:ops .. i havent got time for subbed ep.2:sweatingbullets:

:lol:Omo the BTS/making - there is also (love) sign language hahaaa:wub:

vqdop1e.jpg

And this scene:

Actual:kiss_wink:

1vJAkhU.jpg

Reality:sweatingbullets:

nmTJU01.jpg

We have an IG update by JTBC:

*Before and After*

Spoiler

Some stills for ep. 2 

Spoiler

2018100401000213300015661.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201810040100021330001566&ServiceDate=20181003

• Like 4

hello everyone!

It feels good to be back :heart:

I don't know if the hyunjinnies still remember me, since i've been out of the radar for quite long.

Thanks to Beauty Inside i decided to log back in here despite my so little free time (I decided to went back to school and everything is so hectic and chaotic rn:tears:). 

I think i need to join the forum to get the most up to date news from this drama. Is it just me or people is actually sleeping on this drama? *i'm talking about the international fan* cause it's pretty hard for me to find people that actually discussing this drama on instagram or twitter :wacko:.

Well, that's the main reason for me to log back in actually, i know soompi forum won't dissapoint me :D

I've watched the first 2 episode, and i gotta say i like it. But to be honest i feel there's something a liiiiiiitle lack of the story, but i don't know what. But still, i don't worry abt it too much (i felt the same abt AOHY in the first 3 episodes, and apparently it is still become my fave kdrama of all time now). I can't wait for the next episodes, can't get enough of the OTP:wub:

By the way, is there any of you fellow Beauty Inside fan knows what they say in the making clip? I'll be so grateful if anyone would share what they know :)  Since i'm so so so curious abt it. Thanks before *heart heart*

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thistle said:

I did Not like the fact that the ML was so manipulative and verbally threatening over and over ("you have 30 minutes or I'll throw it away" and "if you don't agree, I'm releasing this false story to the media").  That is NOT funny.  And I also did Not like that the FL kept giving in thoughtlessly.

Agree with you about that point. But I still have hope that he will change in the next ep 

I think He was basically a kind hearted man (he care for children, and he save HSK from the car accident 'if our theory its true', etc).

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, nisfii said:

Agree with you about that point. But I still have hope that he will change in the next ep 

I think He was basically a kind hearted man (he care for children, and he save HSK from the car accident 'if our theory its true', etc).

I really do hope that you are right.  Since we are only at Episode 2, he has lots of time.  The nice thing about dramas is that characters generally do grow and change for the better.  I'll keep watching for a few weeks to see what happens.  But, really, the ML character needs to shape up!

• Like 4

I think I'm one of the very few that didn't mind this "threat". She is the one who thinks he knows her secret, but he didn't. He's been holding onto her luggage for more than a day. Imagine what his stepsis would do if she knew it was in his possession--remember he considered the luggage something of a situation with his secretary because the scene right after that was his stepsis with photos regarding his mysterious trip with HSG. Note that he took her luggage home when he could have left it in his office, but he didn't. His initial attempt to contact her regarding her belongings and he gets a voice on the other line telling him she's taking a shower (it's been 1 day since returning from the trip). He made another attempt later the next morning/afternoon, this time through text which she wasn't responding to. He even apologized for the call the night before. She didn't remember her luggage until he reminded her. And then, she was even willing to let him throw it away when she wasn't able to contact her manager and friend till she recalled the special gift inside. After all this, why should it be under her terms when she meets him to take back her belongings (he was definitely miffed being told she was in the shower as if she couldn't be bothered/didn't want to speak to him)? He's a busy person too. Personally, I feel SDJ was expecting some other response from her, thus the smile during the meeting noticed by his entire staff.

• Like 5

Just finished the first 2 eps and the writer is really under rush by revealing so much so early. I was surprised when SDJ explained that his condition is caused by an accident, and I thought 'huh, so early?!' But since a 12 episode drama...

So far, it's entertaining, and I got strong Nam Se Hee vibe from LMK here. 

I guess we'll see more of the 2nd leads in the next eps

• Like 5

Why do I feel we the audience are missing a scene b/w from when HSG first provoked SDJ with a group photo at the awards show and herself the next morning, thus the ambiguous words between the two at the end of episode 2 as he leads her away from the crowd of people. Seems like these first 2 episodes are the set-up for the next part of their relationship?

• Like 5

Done watching eps 2 with indo sub and glad the story is pretty good so far. The friends will didn't recognise HSG when she was on another body if HSG herself didnt tell, but SDJ will always recognise her in different body. That's why HSG so curious about SDJ.

But sometimes i thought that it should has stronger background story why SDJ really attract to HSG,, but again.. as himself said in eps 2 ending,, there's no reason, in his eyes, there's always and only her.. B):wub:

In the next eps i think the stories will getting tense as HSG and SDJ involved in dating scandal and become a couple.. cant wait!!

Ups and The scene shower thou.. :wub: SDJ's broad shoulder uwuwuwu.. :wub::sweatingbullets:

aannd after bts/making film release, chemistry between SHJ and LMK is so natural,, they're seems close and there's some laugh, love signs, and hugs!! Aww... jtbc could you please release another bts.. sooo hearts fluttering.. :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is just speculation but what if HSG's condition will gradually become worse to the point where she changes bodies everyday, like in the movie, and can't return to her original self? I believe it's been hinted when her friend pointed out that she doesn't change the same time each month anymore. 
Also this was in the end of episode 2 where they had a character introduction/trailer thing, so I don't know if this would be considered spoilers but, let's just say that Kim Min-seok's role is confirmed to be one of HSG's transformations, and introduced in the funniest way possible XD

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I hope HSG's condition will get better or even back to her normal self as she aged. Anyway i just going to enjoy the drama even if it go either way, as long as the story flow smoothly. i am more curious about SDJ ability to recognize her even when she is in different appearances, is that why she wear that necklace?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, brownpotato said:

This is just speculation but what if HSG's condition will gradually become worse to the point where she changes bodies everyday, like in the movie, and can't return to her original self? I believe it's been hinted when her friend pointed out that she doesn't change the same time each month anymore. 
Also this was in the end of episode 2 where they had a character introduction/trailer thing, so I don't know if this would be considered spoilers but, let's just say that Kim Min-seok's role is confirmed to be one of HSG's transformations, and introduced in the funniest way possible XD

Omg! That’s a good plot! And how will SDJ handle this situation? But either way is good to me.

It’s only 2 eps and we have more questions and confusions! Which makes me want to watch it more! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sapient said:

I hope HSG's condition will get better or even back to her normal self as she aged. Anyway i just going to enjoy the drama even if it go either way, as long as the story flow smoothly. i am more curious about SDJ ability to recognize her even when she is in different appearances, is that why she wear that necklace?

She’s wearing that necklace even before meeting SDJ. I think she’s wearing that necklace with her name engraved to it, so that if there’s anything bad happen to her when she has a different face, her friends will still recognize her.:D

• Like 4

21 hours ago, hyunjingogogo said:

By the way, is there any of you fellow Beauty Inside fan knows what they say in the making clip? I'll be so grateful if anyone would share what they know :)  Since i'm so so so curious abt it. Thanks before *heart heart*

The description box says there will be subtitles eventually so I haven't translated anything 

I remember you but you won't remember me I changed my username:P Welcome back!

@brownpotato that's a good plot. I haven't watched the movie version so I dont know anything about it. So she never returned to her original self there?

I'm guessing there will be lots of angst. Everything is moving fast right now. they'll fake date for a while now that they're caught I hope:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

The description box says there will be subtitles eventually so I haven't translated anything 

I remember you but you won't remember me I changed my username:P Welcome back!

@brownpotato that's a good plot. I haven't watched the movie version so I dont know anything about it. So she never returned to her original self there?

I'm guessing there will be lots of angst. Everything is moving fast right now. they'll fake date for a while now that they're caught I hope:wub:

In the movie, the protagonist is actually male and it's more tragic than the show because he changes bodies everyday ever since he was a teen so he never changes back into his 'true self' and can't go to school etc.
If the show does go that route, I have a feeling she'll probably change back to her normal self in the end somehow because it would be too tragic for the viewers.

• Like 3