CSH saw what's waiting for her at home... she backed out the car and left :D

WhKruVK.jpg

JH left too thinking about CSH

5qOoBDD.jpg

They ended up accidentally meeting again at the date spot that afternoon

b5JsOm5.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Chingus, you are soooo right! CSH will teach KJH how to put on his tie! Shown in the teaser for tom's episode!

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

:wub: Thanks to everyone who posted gifs and screen caps and translation!!! You are all the best, and I can't wait to watch the ep again with subs!! 

• Like 11

Thank you so much for all your updates!!! It's been my first time on Soompi. I must sign up to thank you all. 

• Like 10

# For people who aren’t aware ”some relationship” in Korea means two people who have started to explore their romantic feelings for each other. It’s not boyfriend girlfriend,

more like serious consideration towards establishing a relationship. 

# the empty frames reference I mentioned in earlier post popped up in this episode too. The episode starts with empty frames, a boy and girl holding hands are walking up a pathway made of magical vines.

F4685-D02-B3-E3-4632-9800-1-BD42304038-E

# the episode ended with one frame being revealed. boy (the sun) and girl( the moon) gazing at each other. 

B3097-FA3-2-B87-40-BF-BA37-BF336-CD1-EC9

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

Is anyone also just in lowkey shock that our OTP is actually together and we're only ep5???  I'm literally grinning like an idiot right now, and thankfully none of my coworkers are around to see.  :blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

Is anyone also just in lowkey shock that our OTP is actually together and we're only ep5???  I'm literally grinning like an idiot right now, and thankfully none of my coworkers are around to see.  :blush:

I m shocked like KJH's brother lolz.. But I m loving it!! 

KJH's brother n CSH meeting!! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Preview

I wanted CSH to do his tie for KJH n when I saw KJH with bike.. I wanted him to give her a ride!! 

• Like 18
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

After the preview for next episode there was a short 30 second scene. CSH was crying while driving , talking to herself “What’s wrong with me, I am good at holding it in”

The car gas tank was running low , she didn’t pay attention and she had to call some sort of a towing service.

She was extremely sad and lonely in that scene, this happens just before she meets him by the painting again. 

0-A5597-C7-E14-C-4-E19-8-FC5-8-FE3-B905-

• Like 9
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

FEEL YOU!! grinning and giggling like idiot... cant wait for english sub

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

How can Hye In not fall in love with Jin Hyuk, tell me?

Yeah, poor Hye In . I feel horrible for her,  the flashback is her graduation day. Her friends leave with their parents for lunch and she’s all alone. KJH calls out her name, turns out they don’t even attend the same school! Hye In is so touched that he came all the way, her dad is busy at work and her mom is recovering from surgery at the hospital. KJH inquires about her mother’s health and tells Hye In the least he could do as a friend was to attend her ceremony. They take a picture and Hye In, poor girl never even had a chance.

• Like 15
  • Sad 4