Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

6 hours ago, aiyumestranger said:

Now that Encounter is done, where would I go and what will I do now? :tears:  

Watching Encounter has been like a beautiful dream and I wish I didn't have to wake so suddenly :(

Let's meet again at the year-end awards? 

Does anyone recommend a similar feel drama?

I can't think of dramas with the same feel as this except the old classic dramas from the 90's to early 2000's. 

This will probably also be a classic twenty years down the road :)

There's no year-end awards for TVN so I hope they attend the Baeksang Arts Awards and the Korea Drama Awards this year. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, winter spring summer said:

I can't think of dramas with the same feel as this except the old classic dramas from the 90's to early 2000's. 

This will probably also be a classic twenty years down the road :)

There's no year-end awards for TVN so I hope they attend the Baeksang Arts Awards and the Korea Drama Awards this year. 

There's Korean Cable Drama Awards first or 2nd quarter.

In 2017 it was held in March and in 2018 in April. 

Based on the previous years, dramas airing January and February were already included in the cut off.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

e858d91f8a4.png

Cr: mrsheart_sarah

ezgif-1-f40ad267b3a7.gif

Spoiler

download.jsp?  DosyaKimliği = 48169717

Cr: nate

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

@bebebisous33thank you for tagging me:love: your post always daebakk:heart: I wonder where I can find the video ep16 just for snowy kisseu in HD version:rolleyes: Please2 chingu.. If you have the kisseu video.. Can you upload here:wub:I keep staring at the gif only:sweatingbullets:because the gif is so clear:D searching in Tvn video in YouTube.. But I don't see any video for this snowy kisseu:huh: could it be it's so hot:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

On 1/25/2019 at 10:21 AM, dahae2006 said:

i am the type that can not let go of the drama so fast and immediately watch for another drama.  After love in the moon light, i only managed to complete 1 drama so far - my mister LOL.

so please keeps posting your review / analysis /pictures / tweets, i will  read daily.  i will take my time and post slowly about  JIn Huk was inspired by some of real life bogum's behaviour. Let's go together to reach 500 pages boyfriend family.

Happy 400th pages ladies and gentleman (  When i posted above post, we were at page 388, now 400. LOL. we don't even post a lot yet. at that rate, we could reach 500 pages though.

@larrysouth  wish your wife get well soon.

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

There's Korean Cable Drama Awards first or 2nd quarter.

In 2017 it was held in March and in 2018 in April. 

Based on the previous years, dramas airing January and February were already included in the cut off.

I hope they attend so we can see them again soon :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, winter spring summer said:

I checked the previous years, it was held on a Friday. PBG has Asian Tour fan meetings in Saturdays of February to April. If an Awards Ceremony won't be on a Saturday, there is a chance he can attend. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

43 minutes ago, winter spring summer said:

That would be great! However...

Spoiler

I won’t expect Kyo to attend any of those.... there’s a reason why alot of her fans long for her so much... lets just say, absence makes the heart grow fonder... :P always the ninja.

She surprises us every now and then though... and we all go ballistic! :lol:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, larrysouth said:

Sorry I have not been able to keep with all the posts.  My wife and I watched episode 15 last night and it was gut wrenching.  We will watch episode 16 tonight.  Unfortunately my wife has suffered a serious health issue and we have been going back and forth to doctors and the hospital.  I am hoping for a good ending to Encounter to help lighten her mood and hopefully help her to feel a little better.

Best hopes for you and your wife that all will be well.

.....editing so that I don't go off topic:  I have not watched the last four episodes of Encounter and I do not know when I will. 

Glad that other people got to enjoy it.

• Like 8

The intro video for PBG's fanmeeting is a tribute to Kim Jinhyuk & Encounter. Cha Soohyun is also mentioned because they included his line from CSH drunk scene where he told her he'd always stay close within 1m. :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

@thistle Is it because it’s too heartbreaking for you?  Or just don’t have the time? If it’s the former then I suggest you watch it from ep 10 or 11 up to the finale.  In this way, the heart fluttering scenes will keep your heart warm and full enough to withstand the heartbreaking episodes 14 and 15. Hope you get to watch them soon because the finale is too beautiful to miss. 

@rosiepeonie188 I sooo envy you. Wish I was in Seoul right now as well.  Thanks for posting the pics, pls keep them coming and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay there.  Will you go to Sokcho? :) 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Total average of Encounter from episode 01-16 Nov.28,2018-Jan.24,20019

]
Average 8.475% 10.704%

Source: Wikipedia

------

Will Encounter air special episodes on wed-thur this week?:rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2