Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

excuse me for venting this out....

but can't somebody knock some sense into jh's mom?!

the heck is she thinking...

no regret whatsoever and so ready to be punished?

she said it's okay if she's the one being punished as long as it's not jinhyuk?

hello woman! ur son is so obviously suffering and u still think you're right?

also jh's mom saying things like it's okay if jh's dad wanna curse at her?

lemmme curse in every language that i know then.

it's like every scene i see her in,i wanna slap the sense in her or something....even more than what I felt for sh's mom in the earlier episodes.urghhhhhhhh (flips every table in jh's house so his mom have to clean it up):rage:

sorry guys for the angry rant.i needed an outlet or i'll explode since i'm going on a trip tomorrow and there's no internet for streaming till then.huhuhuhu

• Like 6
  • Angry 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

This guy is not giving up on you, Soo Hyun!

DxmdVJcUYAE1Ari.jpg

DxmdVJaU0AE0I2X.jpg

@bananakj twitter

• Like 15
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, jl08 said:

I don't know what to say....this episode is about their break up....till the end....

And CSH is going to cuba with sec jang....and tmr 's preview.....I really don't think there'll be much moments with our OTP....

I hope I'm wrong but why did the PD decide to take this route...the breakup route at the end of the drama....why.....

I think it would have been better if the breakup was a few episodes back and we can focus on our OTP....

*sigh* I think I can tolerate something like this if we have an episode 17, but we don’t

The reunion will be rushed, I fear, and somehow unearned because of how rushed it is!

I don’t know what to feel right now :tears:

Tell me it’s actually better than what I have read here tonight?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Can someone share the link for the preview? I’m dying:tears:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jl08 said:

I don't know what to say....this episode is about their break up....till the end....

And CSH is going to cuba with sec jang....and tmr 's preview.....I really don't think there'll be much moments with our OTP....

I hope I'm wrong but why did the PD decide to take this route...the breakup route at the end of the drama....why.....

I think it would have been better if the breakup was a few episodes back and we can focus on our OTP....

Normal in KDrama that the issue will only be resolved in the last episode. Something in the Rain had happy ending only on the last scene of Ep 16.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

This episode was fully abt the breakup..seriously only the last 30 seconds made me smile and the preview made me sooo happy..he is trying to win her back..getting into the driver seat and driving her ( she is surprised)..he is not ready to give up!! 

def time jump..if am right..HI is confessing her feelings to jH In preview?? 

That said, I might watch only the last few mins subbed version and wait for 15 bfre I watch 14 subbed..super serious episode!! 

I watched that on Naver but Soohyun is pulling a long face? Am I right?

I think Hyein will tell him. She said something like "I'm rooting for you!" so she is now totally behind his relationship with Soohyun

Worst scenario > Reunite at the last 10 minutes, then I'm gonna flip table

• Like 3
  • Angry 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

i agree, why make it sad for 2

episode straight 14 and ep 15 that is just too much... im not even sure if they will have more sweet moments together coz the  mom is not even regretful yet... my heart just dropped watching the whole episode... i dont know what to think about final episode now...:huh:

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

I dislike writer if the ending will be rushed... We NOT DESERVE THIS!!:vicx:

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

Am very hopeful abt trow's episode..i think angst will end here. first 15-20 min will pbly show JH trying to win her back and the time jump!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Still not loving JH’s mom (find her irritating as hell). I do understand SH’s decision though cause in typical asian family, the family’s view is very important especially when it comes to mothers opinion but despite understanding SH I was still hoping for her to fight for the relationship (would be lying if i say I wasn’t disappointed). A part of me was hoping for JH to distance himself from everything and to move on (just so he could prove to everyone that he’s capable of being SOMEONE in society) but I understand we only have 2 episodes left. Anyway, it’s safe to say that we will have a happy ever after. :D

• Like 7
  • Angry 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Fangirl said:

excuse me for venting this out....

but can't somebody knock some sense into jh's mom?!

the heck is she thinking...

no regret whatsoever and so ready to be punished?

she said it's okay if she's the one being punished as long as it's not jinhyuk?

hello woman! ur son is so obviously suffering and u still think you're right?

also jh's mom saying things like it's okay if jh's dad wanna curse at her?

lemmme curse in every language that i know then.

it's like every scene i see her in,i wanna slap the sense in her or something....even more than what I felt for sh's mom in the earlier episodes.urghhhhhhhh (flips every table in jh's house so his mom have to clean it up):rage:

sorry guys for the angry rant.i needed an outlet or i'll explode since i'm going on a trip tomorrow and there's no internet for streaming till then.huhuhuhu

I know I'm pathetic but just by reading the thread I prefer Soohyun's mum now! At least she redeemed herself!

How nice would it be if Teacher Lee is Jinhyuk's mum instead? T___T

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Chingus, shouldn't we be happy that it hints of a happy ending? In fact we are sure of a happy ending!

And I am confident that we will have the right amount of OTP moments in the last episode!

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, gumtaek said:

Chingus, shouldn't we be happy that it hints of a happy ending? In fact we are sure of a happy ending!

Yep but i want to see smooches and sweet moments!! And i feel something is wrong...:bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Aigooooo...this episode:triumph: Where is my jinsoo kisseu and hugging pdnim:triumph: ep15 early and ending only make me smile:triumph: you better give all of us jinsoo lovey dovey moment in ep16 pdnim:naughty::naughty:

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

*sigh* I think I can tolerate something like this if we have an episode 17, but we don’t

The reunion will be rushed, I fear, and somehow unearned because of how rushed it is!

I don’t know what to feel right now :tears:

Tell me it’s actually better than what I have read here tonight?

I'm scared the finale would go down in a mundane, old school k-drama way

aka Soohyun being stubborn (!) and being nonchalant even in front of Jinhyuk

Yes please can anyone tell us? Superb acting? What about the flow?

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

@stardustvoid who knew JH’s mom could be the most stubborn when it came to accepting her own child’s happiness. It’s worse because unlike the two evil mothers in the show who make no bones about their true nature, this mother actually is shameless enough to cry in front of her husband, makes him a party to

her meddling in her son’s life and is delusional enough to think that her son should life according to her whims and fancies.

@bubblechoco ia. you feel that way because even someone as outwardly selfish as SH’s mom can feel remorse when being shown kindness by her daughter but JH’s mom is a “good” mom but she still sees herself as a helpless victim, when she said that she knew SH was suffering but she still wouldn’t support their relationship it was the last straw. Isn’t it worse if a good person knowingly does something hurtful? 

• Like 14
  • Sad 2