Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

9 hours ago, nikir said:

Yes KJH mom must be confessing to dad..glad that she is feeling guilty and unhappy!! And KJH is wearing different clothes ( not the one from their date in ep 14)..so am guessing that KJH hears his mom confessing and is shocked? 

Jinhyuk's mom loves him so much but she does not even give her support to Jinhyuk knowing he already declared in front of her during chicken restaurant scene that they are the two women important to him and loved by him that's why it will be for sure the future scenes are heartbreaking for him.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Caption:

"Suddenly!"

#Boyfriend # BTeam # Suddenly #TakingPhotos #PO #Lovely # VeryCold

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Preview Ep15:bawling: omg!! My heart really can't take it.. Ep13 & 14 so heartbreaking:bawling: bogum new pic with staff.. Please correct me..Saw Jinhyuk left hand got bandage? Or something wrong with my eyes:huh: Is that why got scene in hospital? Please2 pd-nim.. I'm still positive for jinsoo happy ending in ep16.. Please make this sad moment only 30 minutes in ep15 :frown:.after that happy moments for jinsoo:star:

• Like 3
  • Sad 13

5 hours ago, bubblechoco said:

Jinhyuk: It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do
Jinhyuk's mum: "What can I do... I'll reap what I sow..."

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence"

Soohyun: "I received some orange preserves from your mother..."
                  "It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?"
                  "I can't do it... Jinhyuk"

=

Who do you guys think Jinhyuk is talking with?

Why do I feel like it's Driver Nam?

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

Preview Ep15:bawling: omg!! My heart really can't take it.. Ep13 & 14 so heartbreaking:bawling: bogum new pic with staff.. Please correct me..Saw Jinhyuk left hand got bandage? Or something wrong with my eyes:huh: Is that why got scene in hospital? Please2 pd-nim.. I'm still positive for jinsoo happy ending in ep16.. Please make this sad moment only 30 minutes in ep15 :frown:.after that happy moments for jinsoo:star:

Yeah, it seems like he has an elastic bandage on his left hand, not sure though. Maybe he felt so frustrated so he displaced his emotions by hitting the wall??? If ever, I hope SH realizes how miserable he is without her and eventually change her mind and give in. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

.Saw Jinhyuk left hand got bandage?

ok saw that pic now!! am not sure if it is for the shoot? since they are having lunch??

Also are we sure there is a hospital scene..i couldnt find anything in IG!!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, angelmas said:

Ommo...:bawling: what with the preview...omg jin hyuk ahhh...I am torn in between bo gum super great acting and heartbreaking Jin Hyuk....

But, I got the feeling about this drama gonna has happy ending (or at least positive ending) since the start...that way all the struggles do not become meaningless and give courage for people to fall in love again..(just like what shk said in interview,if I am not mistaken). for sure episode 15 might be made for us to cry out loud with the leads and it might be super duper sweet in final episode...

Stay calm dear chingus..:heart:

someone please teach me how to move on after this drama ended..cause I don;t think I can bear the empty week without jin soo in my screen...oh my...I wish they (PBG and SHK) will work together again...in movie perhaps? their chemistry should not be waste... :)

For that advice, I certainly do not know also...crying here...:bawling::heartbreak:

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

5 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Who do you guys think Jinhyuk is talking with?

Why do I feel like it's Driver Nam?

Could be or Sec Jang ?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Is it a bandage? Or is it just the lighting? JH doesn’t strike me as a punching the wall type but we all have our limits I suppose.

Spoiler

I work in the medical field and I’ve seen a lot of broken hearted people who did worse things. Impulse control can be a problem when emotions are heightened. Some do it out of frustration, but some do it to get attention from their ex lover

Like I said, it’s very out of character for JH to do this.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 6

1 hour ago, bubblechoco said:

From my assumption?

I think after they broke up (not sure how), Jinhyuk tried to reach her, called 11 times but Soohyun didn't pick up (in case she give in)

No signs of her calling back, couldn't stand it, wants to meet and talk to her face to face, overheard his parents convo, etc

Speaking aside, I can confirm the phone is Jinhyuk's

=

@NongpeeP Sounds familiar right? I thought of her right away when I first heard about Encounter

Sigh....... I really want them to solve the problem before E15 ends........

=

@mellinadear B I N G O

=

@bubblechoco

Thank you for clarifying about 11 missed call.

For the huge chaebol group’s divorcee with high position in chaebol business and a male who used to be a face of such business. We could think that it might be the writer nim’s partial inspiration.

=======

When I rewatch Preview many times, it is very powerful, strike to audiences’ heart and wanna know what happen to this defenseless guy.

It reminded that this love is Kim Jin Hyuk’s first love and he has never reserved the space in his heart to be without Cha Soo Hyun.

Kim Jin Hyuk loves with all of his whole being and thinks that he can control his fate with Cha Soo Hyun no matter what he wanna take risks.

However, he has just realized there is “what” he might have to surrender which are his mom’s stong disapproval and CSH’s response to such mom’s opinion.

Park Bo Gum, how could you act to let audiences listen to Kim Jin Hyuk’s broken heart with collapsed soul like this. T_T 

Actually it is Cha Soo Hyun’s first love too, she is very sad and does not wanna let KJH go but she has never believed that she can really be happy with KJH, she lives with space in her heart to be separated. It is another kind of torturing not to dare dreaming positively and happily.

Google Translate:

The Jinhyek of the world sad in front of the star
Jin-Jin is crying too and I'm crying too

Tvn boyfriend > every week 9:30 broadcast
#tvN #수목드라마 #남자친구 #송혜교 #박보검

1 hour ago, bubblechoco said:

Caption:

"Suddenly!"

#Boyfriend # BTeam # Suddenly #TakingPhotos #PO #Lovely # VeryCold

A’s team with the chief PD might be with Kim Jin Hyuk and Park Bo Gum, what happens in such production A team? 

I really hope Park Bo Gum can survive from hard working due to unexpected crashed schedule after postponing Encounter’s ending from last week to this week...

- Encounter’s non-stop filming with tough script and story in the freezed weather&polluted air, 

- his Music Bank MC in HK, 

and

- his fan meeting in Seoul this coming Saturday. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, nikir said:

ok saw that pic now!! am not sure if it is for the shoot? since they are having lunch??

Also are we sure there is a hospital scene..i couldnt find anything in IG!!

Yeah..that picture chingu.. I don't know how to insert pic here:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, nikir said:

Could be or Sec Jang ?

Yeah... these two that are close to Soohyun are very likely!

Or the Tea Lady!

=

@NongpeeP  Yepppp! Could be!

=

Not sure if someone posted the official YouTube version of the E15 preview, but I'll post it again anyway

Encounter E15 - Jinhyuk Solo Version

Encounter E15 Preview - 30s

Encounter E15 Preview - 15s

• Like 15
  • Sad 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Looks like my wish will be granted :tears::wacko:

then can we assume:

#happyendingconfirmed

#Tgroupgoingdown

#DonghwainCubaforSH

#momsgiveblessings

#continuationofhotandsteamykisses

#weddingincuba

#pregnantSHorlilSHandJHrunningaround

#moreweddingsforthe3othercouples

please please pretty pleaaaaasseeee ??!! :ph34r:

#yes,wearebeinggreedy#

• Like 16

Eh, it does look like a bandage alright...but why are his knuckles not covered? The way it was bandaged is odd, not unless it was bandaged for a different reason :blink:

And was it ever confirmed that CSH filmed in a hospital? Maybe they were just filming in the street the hospital was in?

Less than 48 hours till we know the answers LOL

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

The pages ate flying!

I have finally caught up! :sweatingbullets:

@stardustvoid

I work in a medical field too, one of the reasons people hurt themeselves when they are heart broken is because the pain is just too much, nothing can stop it and you just want to feel a different kind of pain. Hence some slash wrists (without the intention of dying) and other punch walls. I know it’s so unbecoming with KJH’s character but you never when you’re in love, you tend to be not yourself in situations like this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

About the preview sequence, I see it like this:

1) CSH already asked for a break-up

2) KJH goes home with a heavy heart and overhears the discussion between his parents

3) He goes in to his room, planning on calling CSH but changed his mind and rushed to her instead

4) Before he went out of his house, he sees his mother sleeping on the couch and wraps a blanket over her

5) Onto KJH going to CSH. Tries to talk her out of it but CSH still refuses to get back to him

5) He goes home walking and crying his lungs out :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

@utkim dear, 

Thks for sharing and posting on your behalf! Hehe....cya here soon! 

I forgot if this was post already...our pages are fast & furious after the preview! :D

Let me know and I'll delete if already post.

• Like 8
  • Love 5