Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

11 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

Balcony scene 1f48f.pngwow2 onion headWe can all survive another week,TVN never dissappointed us 

I think I'm going nuts.

When I think I got over the kiss, and then another gif is posted, in slow-mo this time

I start to squeal and blush again.

Please stop it! :joy:

14 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Honestly, shiny tears are her signature move!!

What's funny is, SHK rarely cries. That's what her friends say. I think she's reserving her tears to when she needs it to appear. And YES, shiny tears is her signature move. She lets those stay in her eyes before she lets them fall. I noticed that too.

• Like 16
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ooooohhhh..the next scene in that hotel will be EPIC y'all. Oooooohhhweeeeeeee :wub:

I don't mean to dampen your anticipation, but not sure that we'll get a continuation of the hotel scene next episode. It'll probably take up the story as they're on their way back to Seoul, or even once they are already back in Seoul. I think we are going to get all the titillation from the Havana scenes as we are going to for the moment. Though, I am really hoping that SH and JH end up back in Havana again to share some more fun, flirty, passionate moments. :wub:

And, this is really not much to do with this drama, so in the spoiler. And, this piece of music doesn't even fit this drama that much which has been more son cubano musically, but it's been playing in the back of my mind while watching the Havana scenes in this drama, so decided to post albeit in the spoiler.  It's infectious, plus the MV itself is pretty fun and telenovela-ish, and shows some salsa moves.  :)

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

*blocks ears* nope.. @stroppyse won't ruin my after balcony moment for me. Nope..NOOoooo :tears: 

LOL I do have that at the back of my mind but one can Hope too.

Ratings

Nationwide: 7.962% or 8% approximately.

• Like 11
  • LOL 9

Still like a fly over the moon chingus :rolleyes:? Becz that's what I'm feeling right now..I've already saw epi 9 yesterday,n yes exactly like I thought, I'm cried..a lot n wiped my tears alone..apart from happy little thing happens,when they made decision to take a break,I'm felt it too..the sadness..kudos to PBGxSHK who delivered those feeling perfectly..n jang seung jo(?) who play as ex hubby,he nailed it as a how should I describe it? horrible yet pitiful yet little kind(yes just a little,don't throw me chingu :sweatingbullets:)ex hubby..if u don't have CSH,just come to me,I will pat u in the back :phew:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

*blocks ears* nope.. @stroppyse won't ruin my after balcony moment for me. Nope..NOOoooo :tears: 

LOL I do have that at the back of my mind but one can Hope too.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're right. Keep hope alive!

Anyway, it's all good as long as we have JH and SH in a happily ever after. 6 more episodes, and I'm just hoping for no noble separations to happen. So far, so good. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

I just got this crazy idea about future development in this story. consider it seems like they take the relationship to the next level next week I just got this thought about them getting a baby... To me it feels right moving somewhat away from everyone that is against them and show their marriage as a family with children. I remember Secret garden had the OTP marrying and having kids, and they showed how they manage it and also that his mother backed somewhat away, but acted as a grandmother to the kids. I am not sure if this is gonna be right for this story, but I would love to see the story move away from everyone doing stuff to separate our OTP to seeing them being a couple, also to me it is not always we see drama showing OTP marriage life and how they handle that. I also believe here being married will be a shield from the world because it is harder for other to do something about that status. 

sorry for my rambling, I am really looking forward to see what's next for our lovely couple :wub:

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ratings

Nationwide: 7.962% or 8% approximately.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Pheww!!! I woke up in the morning and wonder if I am still alive...hahaha....thank god I am still breathing...hmmm...planning to rewatch the kiss again...and again....oh my.....

Thank you so much all chingus here...you all are amazing...thank you for all the post here...:kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

Holy moly macaroni.

Did they really shoot those steamy kisses alongside with episode 1??? The emotions were totally different. Respect for the actors!

• Like 21