Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

34 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

I think it probably looked “odd” because of their height difference? I mean SHK is in 5 inch stilleto boots but she can’t really wrap  her arms around PBG’s neck without PBG having to bend his knees. So that’s the best way for them to hug perhaps?

IDK, I LOVED the scene tho :wub:

I like Kim Jin Hyuk's hug when he touched and stroked Cha Soo Hyun's hair like she is a little girl he often praised her cute. Kim Jin Hyuk knew that Cha Soo Hyun said in the phone to stand still but Cha Soo Hyun can not bear her own yearning and drove to see him, he valued and treasured her missing actions with his extensive hug. 

I like Cha Soo Hyun who has different height from her boyfriend but she tried her best to raise her feet, in order to hug him tight and warm herself with his hug, even she has worn high heeled shoes already. 

PBG-Hug2.jpg

PBG-Hug3.jpg

PBG-Hug4.jpg

Spoiler

PBG-Hug5.jpg

PBG-Hug1.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

Aigoo...1st we analyzed and dissected the kiss...now we're appraising the hug :D

Close Up Shots of the hug are beautiful

ijk5N9Z.jpg

jUcf9md.jpg

I thought everything was beautiful...the height difference was a factor but their emotive acting, the cinematography and the OST made up for it.

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

Thanks a lot for all screencaps and translate, my heart flutters by just reading some translations.. 

they watched vincent van gogh movie? is it at eternity's gate? I watched loving vincent and it made me sad knowing about his life.

Csh likes paintings so the movie choice is right.

• Like 3

Kim Jin Hyuk Episode 10 Preview

Dv6V1BSUYAAiQHF.jpg

@bogomeworld Twitter

lT8kAbr.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

@stroppyse I feel like I can't contain the butterflies in my tummy just reading your translation.  Thanks chingu!!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Just that if only the scene is a little bit more emotional, the episode would be perfect.

Haha..don't worry, I get you.

It was ok for me though. Maybe when I watch a second time, I will see what you mean.

For those who wanna read the Live cap 

https://www.dramamilk.com/encounter-episode-9-live-recap/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse thanks for the trans of the clips :wub:

and thanks to to all for pix, live stream trans and everything. Really appreciated.

H70TXs.gif

dc

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

JH and SH on the phone after the article about them comes out. Then JH's mother finds out. Third scene on this link.

https://tv.naver.com/v/4940046/list/294323

(JH and SH on the phone)
JH: Were you able to get some sleep?
SH: After waking up from my sleep, it’s become noisy. Are you okay?
JH: It was to be expected anyway. Since the CEO’s beauty cannot be hidden.
SH: Jin Hyuk’s face has been revealed.
JH: My face has come out looking too good. It’s better than in real life, isn’t it?
SH: I like the real life version better.
JH: CEO, this is all just natural, and something we had anticipated. So, don’t worry about anything. Nothing much has happened to me. It’s very quiet here. You’re hearing me, right?
SH: I’m hungry. I guess I had better eat.
JH: Eat something delicious, to fortify you.
(they hang up)

(outside JH house)
Neighbor: Hello
JH mother: Hi. Are you leaving just now?
Neighbor: Ajumma, this is Jin Hyuk hyung, right? (showing her the article)
JH mother: Huh? What is this? I’m not too sure.

(JH mother goes inside)
Mother: Jin Myung!
JM: What?
Mother: Come out here.
(JM comes out)
Mother: This. This. This article. This is Jin Hyuk, right?
JM: Oh, it must be someone else who looks like him.
Mother: No. This is Jin Hyuk.
JM: Oh, our Jin Hyuk is such a good worker that the CEO must have bought him a meal.
Mother: She sent him to Sokcho, then bought him a meal because he’s such a good worker? (meaning Sokcho was a demotion, so why would she then praise him for his work) And, why did they go to the movie theater? And, when was this picture taken even?
JM: Oh, that CEO and hyung were originally kind of friendly. Where was it? Oh, Cuba. Yeah, that’s where they had met.
Mother: Is that true?
JM: Oh, why would a woman like that date my hyung anyway?
Mother: Hey, what’s wrong with your hyung anyway?
JM: He’s mom’s son, that’s why you can like him so much, mom.
Mother: Are you sure that they’re just a little bit friendly is all?
JM: Yes, it’s nothing much.

(in JH’s room, flashback to a previous conversation with JH about the shoes in his room)
Mother: It’s because it’s a little strange to me. That… that thing, the woman’s heels
Father: Woman’s heels?
JH: That was something that got into my luggage in Cuba. I just kept it because I was going to use it as an object to photograph later.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9

9 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Haha..don't worry, I get you.

It was ok for me though. Maybe when I watch a second time, I will see what you mean.

For those who wanna read the Live cap 

https://www.dramamilk.com/encounter-episode-9-live-recap/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The first time I saw the scene live, I absolute have no issue because I only cared about the character's feeling at that time. In fact, for the first time watching, the scene is gorgeous. Because I love it, I re-watched it over and over, hence my own little complaint:) But that's ok because it is just the strict me ^^ I believe almost everyone has no problem with the scene at all.

• Like 7

@stroppyse 

Thank you so much for your translation.

This reminded me when Cha Soo Hyun heard that the tea lady still missed her husband.

This reflected the fact that once in a life time both Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun found a person whom each of them love from the bottom of their heart, such person love him/her dearest too, and they  spends valuable time together with this level of happiness, their born in this life is worthwhile. :blush:

Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun by Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo has portrayed to make audiences realize that spending time with a true lover can be much more precious than any costs and difficulties to bear. :heart:

Sometimes, appropriateness in other eyes is really nothing. Sacrifice is nothing when comparing to genuine love to treasure. :wub:

Any melodramas' story can not overcome my reasonable thoughts in real life so I unlikely agreed with the choice in any melodramas but Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun by Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo can make me believe in this dramatic choice of life. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JH and SH at the movie theater. This is the second scene on this link.

(in the lobby)

41 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This is JH and SH's conversation at Subway. This is the first clip on the link below.

• Like 15

Just now, utkim said:

Open with your own risk :astonished:

Hide contents

Dc

Hello to everyone and sorry for the intrusion but those images made my DAY... THANKSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Scene with finding the lost teddy. 5th scene on the list.

Girl mother: (to the crying little girl) Wouldn’t it be okay if we found your teddy bear later? They said that it would take a very long time to find it right now.
JH: Did you lose your friend?
(little girl nods)
JH: You’re sure that it was in the sheets?
Girl mother: Yes. We had checked out, but she wasn’t feeling well so kept throwing up, so we had just gone back in for a moment, but they must have made the room already.
JH: Can you wait just a little bit? Ajusshi will try to find your friend.
(little girl nods)
JH: Will you eat some ice cream with your mom and wait here? The ice creams are really delicious here. Ajusshi even ate two of them. (girl nods) You can wait and not cry, right? (she nods again)
Coworker: The sheets that went to the laundry after rooms were made up, there are going to be so many of them.
JH: At least, I’ll try to find it. I just think that if she doesn’t get her teddy bear, she’ll continue to cry.
Mother: I’m sorry.
JH: I can’t make any guarantees, but I’ll try finding it quickly. Please wait.
(JH bows and leaves)
Coworker: We’re so sorry.
Mother: (to the little girl) Let’s go eat an ice cream and wait.

(at the laundry)
Female staff member: You’re going to look through all of these?
JH: Without letting it interfere with your work, I’ll try to find it.
Male staff member: Will you be okay?
(JH gets to work)

(in the lobby)
Mother: Oh, two hours has passed.

(in the laundry room)
Male: He’s still looking.
Female: I think it’ll be hard to find.
Male: That’s right, isn’t it?
Female: How is he going to find it by doing that?
Male: Let’s go.

(JH finds the teddy)
JH: Oh, it was you.

(lobby to the waiting mother and daughter)
JH: I’ve found it.
JH: Are you sleeping, when I’m here. Get up. (acting as if the bear is speaking. awww) (girl wakes up) Here.
Girl: My doll! It’s my doll! Mom, my doll.
Mother: Are you happy?
JH: See, I told you that ajusshi would find it for you, didn’t I?
Girl: Yes.
Mother: You have to say thank you to him.
Girl: Thank you
JH: You’re welcome.
Mother: Really, we thank you.
JH: That’s okay. Because we found it, I’m happy, too. Then, I’ll get going. Bye!
Girl: Bye!
Mother: “Ajusshi, thank you”
Girl: Ajusshi, thank you.
Mother: “Ajusshi, goodbye.”
Girl: Ajusshi, goodbye.

(back at the front desk, JH is helping another guest)
JH: Please have a good trip.
JH: Guest, you’ve left your phone.
(Girl’s mother is taking photos of JH)
Girl Mother: Thank you.  (to hotel manager, then gives him her business card)
Hotel Manager: Oh, yes.
Mother: Thank you.

Okay, I think that's all the time I have to do scene translations for the moment. May post some more later, though I'm sure subs will be out by then. If I do post more later, I'll put them in spoilers, so only people who want to read them have to. :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 12

New Year Couple is Kim Jin Hyuk :heart: Cha Soo Hyun :lol:

cr. JingTruly

• Like 11
  • LOL 10