Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I had written that since we had two divorces in this drama, a third one might occur (Never two for three). All this time, I was thinking, CJH should file for a divorce. However, since we discovered that he won't run for the next presidential election, it seems that CJH has planned to sacrifice himself for his daughter. In my opinion, he could be the one who reveals how he sold off his daughter so that his reputation is tarnished. He asked the man from the other party to take care of his party as he doesn't want his own party to suffer because of him. I can imagine that MJO, CSH's mother, might decide to file for a divorce as she doesn't want to be tainted by the scandal. But by doing so, she definitely cuts ties with her own daughter as well... so that she ends up alone. I have the impression that the writer might create some parallels between the divorce of KSJ and CJH, if this happens. MJ supports her mother and rejects her biological father and I can imagine, CSH would do the same for her father, but the roles here would be reversed. 

Reminder: don't post here any link to live stream (illegal streams). Any post like that will be hidden. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Yey!! Finally all caught up.

This episode was so bittersweet sweet. Yes, there was just cuteness overload but there was also an undercurrent of foreboding as to what’s to come next. I kept on thinking that something would go wrong because they are just so happy but the big bad is still out there and they are plotting heavily. 

Finally, Jinsoo couple met each other’s parents- well sort of, it wasn’t anything official but it was pretty cute nonetheless to see both make such an effort. JH was so eager proclaiming that he’ll show up whenever he’s called for a meal and CSH sending gifts and just trying to do everything to make them as comfortable as possible.

Its kinda cool how them being so open about their relationship has shielded them in a way. We saw that with the Sokcho employees but also in this episode. For example, if the situation with the cleaning lady had happened whilst they were dating in secret, it would have turned into such company gossip whereas they in this case, the lady just laughed it off as a cute young lovers thing because them being together isn’t even gossip anymore. Even the restaurant manager wasn’t side eyeing the special treatment given to JHs parents and was trying his best to be helpful because of course she’d want to treat her boyfriends parents as well as possible. Can drama couples date this openly and healthily from now on please?

CSHs dad is amazing for the sacrifice that he made, but is is just me or there might be something more to the story? I smell skeletons but maybe I’m just getting ahead of myself 

Our Jinsoo couple!!!!! They had me up in my feels today. I love how open she was about how insecure she was with the relationship. I could tell that it made him sad that she felt that way but also happy that she loved him that much. 

The date in the woods was so cute. Is that his scarf she’s wearing? Hmm.. the rings, I love how in accepting them and declaring them better than all her jewellery, she was also assuring him that he is more than good enough for her. I refuse to think there’ll be any ending other than a happy one no matter what foreshadowing is going on.

I have a theory about the shady manager from the PR team. Throughout this episode, we see him really down. It’s like he’s becoming disillusioned with everything. What if he ends up  going over to CSHs side. Yes he’s a snake, but he if he can be used then it’s good right?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, thadora said:

@bebebisous33Thank you. You're really amazing on your analysis. love love your part 4 cellphone.

I would like to thanks you as well. cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532It is great to read that people enjoy reading my analysis.mouse girl

writer pink mouseI am planning to write a final analysis "the significance of hands and feet" and this will be the end of the series. I just hope, people won't think it is getting boring.

However, from next week on, I won't be able to write that much, since I start working again. 

Another topic in mind is the sea. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gumtaek said:

Where is everyone?

Here.

anyone want to guess how many kisses we get in today’s episode?

61-E80777-11-F8-48-ED-9-C50-B3-F536-A4-C

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Episode 12 Opening Credits!

Where is everyone?

Can't watch. No live link. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The challenge has been made, KWS says his competitive spirit has been riled up because of JH. They are now both actively competing for the love of CSH 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Not working today. House still asleep. So happy to join everybody to "watch" although I can rarely find a live stream. Was thinking, too,  I want back to the fairy tale. I want happily ever after for our OTP and all of the sweet pairings in this drama. My idea of a perfect happy ending would be JH and SH at JH's parent's house laughing and eating a meal together with the family. Comfort food. I don't know how they get there but here's hoping.

I'm still not convinced that the wolf image at the end isn't JH's dad. But I think wolves are beautiful soulful animals. Much too beautiful an image for T. Group and its ilk. 

Spoiler

The beautiful soulful wolf. I think I hear a cry for a happy ending for SH and JH and all nature. 

• Like 6

Terrible lag

SH tells dad that she understands why JH has such a sunny disposition after looking at hus family . Dad tells her that JH told him not to worry but the mind of a parent is always worrying for their child. 

Then i I got kicked off the steam 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I guess, this drawing illustrates that this episode will be about CSH's choice. The wolf is trying to stop her to enter that building, a metaphor for a new home and family. But that's just a first thought.

• Like 9