Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Recommended Posts

BOYFRIEND Cha Soo Hyun - Kim Jin Hyuk in one of the segment of Amazing Saturday variety show. One of the MC is Hyeri, who played Duk Seon in Reply 1988 with PBG

 

 

 

b5zupGP.jpg

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

 

Agreed. That's the beauty of this drama in that one can empathize or at least sympathize with different characters. (Well, except for SH's mother and WS' mother; I think we can all agree that they are money-hungry, power-hungry evil women who care very little for their children as other than tools for furthering their own ambitions. :D

 

I think the point being made is that we may disagree, but keeping the discussions open and civil makes for more enjoyable experience, even though an outpouring of emotion may frequently be more cathartic. :)

 

 

Yes, that is much appreciated. I try to do the same.

 

 

Ouch. For the filming to be that tight can't be very good for the actors or the production crew. I hope they are all managing to stay healthy and in good spirits.

 

It is sad to see the end of Encounter and the OTP, but I will feel at ease knowing that JH and SH are carrying on in their fictional world somewhere, loving each other and carrying on. :)

 

 

@stroppyse 

Audiences could watch CSH’s swollen eyes from ep.13 even CSH has not cried much yet because SHK’s crying scenes in ep.14 are various which ep.13-14 might film during similar time. 

Park Bo Gum went to be MC in Music Bank HK because the schedule has been planned before Encounter’s ending postponed for a week, he looked tired at the airport to promptly back to Korea for filming. 

 

Cheers for Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, Casts and Crews for hard working in the tight schedule in the freezing weather and high polluted air as in news. 

 

5 hours ago, Josh Marquez said:

I know there’s like 70% that SH will break JH’s heart for episode 15 but there still 30% that I’m hoping for it to be the opposite. A part of me is hoping that SH will be brave enough to fight for JH and prove that their love is true and sincere. And maybe she’ll talk to JH’s mom and try to change her perspective regarding their relationship or JH could try changing his mom’s view. Really hoping for their happily ever after. 

@Josh Marquez

Could I hope for this scenario too?

 

I wanna watch CSH’s inner strength has been reinforced from KJH’s true love and CSH’s till CSH’s relived identity as Mr.Nam often mentioned. 

 

3 hours ago, htk9207 said:

0@rosiepeonie188

Actually i really amazed by Encounter. We found new things to disscuss about each time..

 

So true, what I love about Encounter is that it is simply a love story. And it makes me deeply respect the writer and production team for making such a high quality and moving love story. What makes it even more meaningful to me is that the writer never resorted to using the usual situations just to make it dramatic such as the appearance of the hated truck of doom which would result to sudden amnesia. And so far no mention of any illness whatsoever. There's also no abduction, attempted murder, birth secrets, and surprisingly no cute childhood flashbacks showing they already knew each other since they were very young :-)

 

Even the exMIL, Mom and Director Choi were realistically portrayed. No over the top makjang elements, instead we get introduced to art paintings, books, and poetry.  One particular line taken from a book really stood out for me: "If the sea's job is to make waves, then my job is to think of you." (If I quote that wrong, my mistake)  

 

Even the opening and ending animations are beautiful and are subject to a lot of discussions and interpretation. It even has delightful epilogues. Which frankly makes me feel that the hotel staff (or was he the hotel manager?) is JinSoo's cupid/fairy godmother. 

 

Thus for me I love how the writer let the story unfold slowly,  with each step JH takes to be closer to SH, the deeper the connection I feel with their love story. And now that we're almost close to the end, I could imagine the happiness that is just within SH's reach. Their love for each other would also be their greatest support. Together they would be, through thick and thin. With their closest friends and family by their side, they would live as happily as they deserve. The end. 

@htk9207

I can rewatch Encounter this episode and that episode very often to explore and observe more hidden words, story, gesture, character development, and acting approach (definitely esp. KJH and CSH) which I can not catch all in 1st watching.

 

5 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

I love it when the camera focuses on their hands.

 

cr : en_junio

 

@leedonghaek

When I watched Encounter ep1 with KJH’s curl&long hairstyle, I can not imagine KJH in manly look esp. his hands with protective and strong power like this. 

 

==============

By the way, the camera case’s handwork mentioned in IG that he hope this camera case will not be a sad parting gift. 

(If translate app in IG did job correctly)

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4330496403750053

 

 

Too cute not to share... fake IG accts of Jinsoo and Nam ..  posted in weibo and copied from DC .. made by Korean fans 

 

some one pls help translate .. love the profile IDs and hashtags 

 

Cr : YU000 weibo , DC

 

Not sure how to insert the gifs into my post.. those who can access it pls help .. Thks 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our beautiful CEO.. :wub:

 

677a1560gy1fzcb34j0ezg20m80gkkjo.gif

677a1560gy1fzcb437ezng20m80e4u10.gif

677a1560gy1fzcayjkolug20fa08vqv8.gif

cr : Weibo

 

@redbeanbuns @NongpeeP

I loveeeee KJH's manly hands I could stare at them forever..too bad they already belong to CSH. Not that I'm complaining.. lol.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

 

 

@redbeanbuns @NongpeeP

I loveeeee KJH's manly hands I could stare at them forever..too bad they already belong to CSH. Not that I'm complaining.. lol.

 

@leedonghaek

Your post made me notice KJH’s hands when he made the camera case with the couple ring shown in the scene, KJH’s hand looked much more fascinating and made us heart pounding even much more.

(let scroll IG right to see more pics)

 

Anyway, as you mentioned,

- KJH’s couple ring he wears to pair with CSH;

- KJH’s manly hands to hold CSH’s hands, embrace CSH tight, rub CSH’s hair when they hug or kiss;

- in IG, KJH’s hands are trying hard to make memorial camera case.

 

Even KJH’s hands belong to CSH but I typed this comments above with big smile to the screen like an idiot when I think about those scenes. 

 

Counting down to Encounter ep.15-16 might make me relieve finally I will know what KJH&CSH’s love lives end but I will definitely miss them. 

 

021C9894-03E8-44AD-BF5A-FFEBADE49A89.jpg

 

40CA46AA-F3CA-4A27-BD4C-E423F976ECCC.jpg

 

8DF766ED-2E98-48CB-8FA9-5F1DBD0F4E02.jpg

 

By the way, Park Bo Gum has just arrived Incheon airport and he might direct to Encounter filming.

One of extras in Encounter posted in IG 3 min. ago that he is filming with Park Bo Gum, working without rest indeed. (Hard working to memorize Music Bank’s MC script and Encounter script with acting...umm fighto!)

 

For CSH’s role, I hope there are not many crying scenes to make her eyes too swollen again. 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4330496403750053

 

 

Too cute not to share... fake IG accts of Jinsoo and Nam ..  posted in weibo and copied from DC .. made by Korean fans 

 

some one pls help translate .. love the profile IDs and hashtags 

 

Cr : YU000 weibo , DC

 

Not sure how to insert the gifs into my post.. those who can access it pls help .. Thks 

 

Seems we can’t post weibo pics directly, @applegirl2

K-fans made both fake IG and FB accounts for the 3 : Teddy Nam, csh and kjh.

Teddy Nam’s IG account name is the cutest! :lol:

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tshering12 she made a reference to seeing his room in episode 13, saying it’s cozy so perhaps she has already seen it. Another scene we were deprived of :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tshering12 said:

So csh still hasnt seen her heels or anything right?? 

I think.nope.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interview with producers of Encounter (Bon Factory) in October last year about their success stories.

Spoiler

0004214310_001_20181002093448041.jpg

 

Representatives Oh and Moon agreed that they would like to create a drama that will give viewers happiness.

**I hope the writer and PD remember about this line :sweatingbullets:

They also said, "there is a sense of responsibility for making profits, but good planning is a top priority." :thumbsup:

"A lot of people jump into the drama. I want to say that a good drama should start from a good plan. Good planning means that there are no fun and uncomfortable elements. Then the revenue will follow. The order should never change."

Source : NAVER

_____________

 

:wub:

0Ggj2Mj.jpg

cr. gamjakdrama

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TVN might like KJH with couple ring either. :wub: :kiss_wink:

 

KJH’s smile or diligent expression from making camera case is very charming.

 

I wanna watch the moment CSH sees this camera case. 

 

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@applegirl2

picture 1 KJH IG lets live together with me for a long time @CSH #girlfriend #showing off #very beautiful no matter how I take picture #couple ring #must upgrade the ring every year

picture 2 CSH IG @KJH #Donghwa hotel #excellent employee, #KJH #boyfriend #KJH is the most handsome in the world

picture 3 Mr. Nam IG @CSH @KJH sorry.. but its really touching #Donghwa hotel #office romance #happy #very good moment #I only know love

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems the camera case will play an important part in the next episodes.

 

I think the painting "the wedding" was given to SH   for Sh to put her head to the headless bride and to complete that incomplete marriage by having a complete marriage.

 

When Sh said....there are different means to part ways but you have to consider the feelings of others in doing that. ( not sure of the exact words)

When she found out the wrongdoings of Mr. Lee of PR dept., she didn't fired him. I guess her decision is not solely based on JH advise but she considers what will happen if he get fired. His family will suffer if the head of the family loose a job, and the emotional effect it will bring.His relocation is a way of parting ways but it will help him sort out things too. 

If she has a soft heart in parting with someone who did her wrong, why would she  be cold hearted and part ways with someone who did nothing but love her no matter what? I know They are of different reasons but both are means of parting ways. She will consider what will happen to JH if they break up more than what will happen to his family..

In real world if this happens, can they still work in the same company, being the boss and employee? Gossips are everywhere and its impossible for them not to cross path in a single day. If this situation forces Jh to resign, a job he had worked and waited for so long. How can he handle being heartbroken and jobless at the same time. This will not only affect him but his family as well. Then, the objective of Sh for the break up will be useless because the same thing happens even there is a break up. 

SH is wise and a considerate person, i don't think she will break Jh heart more than anyone.

Maybe i am right or maybe i am wrong, its just that for all the trials and obstacles that crossed their paths, they deserve a happy life together. And we who who put our heart, mind and time to them deserve a happy ending.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

It seems the camera case will play an important part in the next episodes.

 

I think the painting "the wedding" was given to SH   for Sh to put her head to the headless bride and to complete that incomplete marriage by having a complete marriage.

 

When Sh said....there are different means to part ways but you have to consider the feelings of others in doing that. ( not sure of the exact words)

When she found out the wrongdoings of Mr. Lee of PR dept., she didn't fired him. I guess her decision is not solely based on JH advise but she considers what will happen if he get fired. His family will suffer if the head of the family loose a job, and the emotional effect it will bring.His relocation is a way of parting ways but it will help him sort out things too. 

If she has a soft heart in parting with someone who did her wrong, why would she  be cold hearted and part ways with someone who did nothing but love her no matter what? I know They are of different reasons but both are means of parting ways. She will consider what will happen to JH if they break up more than what will happen to his family..

In real world if this happens, can they still work in the same company, being the boss and employee? Gossips are everywhere and its impossible for them not to cross path in a single day. If this situation forces Jh to resign, a job he had worked and waited for so long. How can he handle being heartbroken and jobless at the same time. This will not only affect him but his family as well. Then, the objective of Sh for the break up will be useless because the same thing happens even there is a break up. 

SH is wise and a considerate person, i don't think she will break Jh heart more than anyone.

Maybe i am right or maybe i am wrong, its just that for all the trials and obstacles that crossed their paths, they deserve a happy life together. And we who who put our heart, mind and time to them deserve a happy ending.

 

@roshzanna

I totally agreed with your comment. Could ScriptwriterNim and PDnim read this?

 

==============

 

By the way, TVN can write the heart fluttering word for KJH&CSH indeed.

 

Google Translate:

“I did not have a knee pillow but the tension was crazy ... “

tvN < Boyfriend > Broadcast every week at 9:30 #tvN#수목드라마#남자친구#송혜교#박보검

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×