Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

On 1/11/2019 at 8:42 AM, philosophie said:

I could see her running an art gallery. And succeeding effortlessly seeing how amazing she’s been as CEO. If she remains CEO till the end, that’s fine too, but this evil MIl and annoying ex hubby have a lot of redeeming to do. 

it would be nice to see CSH runs an art gallery and KJH as photographer in travel magazine where he's in the article before.

I also thought about CSH cut ties with Donghwa.. but then since she raised the hotel and not to mention other people who helped her run the hotel..

I'll have no exit too from KJH's charm, how to move on?

can I hope they will be partnered again in future drama ? (become drama couple like tom hanks and meg ryan) 

even the scene at the playground looked very romantic for me, both are very relaxed and with sweet background music..

• Like 13

59 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Far^away When I tagged you among others with my former reply, it was because you were discussing if JWS will give all his shares to CSH as he wants to help her and I didn't want to quote all the posts. I know that you had a similar point of view like me. I didn't misunderstand you.

Oh. Ditto!:D

anyway. 

Rewatching the episodes again, does anybody notice during a flashback scene where CSH send off JWS and her father in law to the car. 

In that scene, the only one who was smiling brightly was JWS and he even affectionately tapping her shoulder before going off. 

CSH has a blank look on her face and Chairwoman was giving her a serious side look. 

I wonder what was happening in that brief scene. I’m hoping for some clarification but am I asking too much? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Oh. Ditto!:D

anyway. 

Rewatching the episodes again, does anybody notice during a flashback scene where CSH send off JWS and her father in law to the car. 

In that scene, the only one who was smiling brightly was JWS and he even affectionately tapping her shoulder before going off. 

CSH has a blank look on her face and Chairwoman was giving her a serious side look. 

I wonder what was happening in that brief scene. I’m hoping for some clarification but am I asking too much? :sweatingbullets:

This underlines that as long as he had her by his side, he was happy. However, her coldness must have burdened him more and more.

• Like 10

I have been thinking about this:

- What if JWS proposes to CSH his shares willingly hoping that this bait might tempt her. However, CSH refuses like the painting as she doesn't want to be indebted to him.

- As reaction, JWS changes his tactics: he threatens her with this deal: she takes the shares and she can become the real owner of Donghwa Hotel, in return she needs to cut ties with JH. If she doesn't take the shares, then he will take away the hotel from her. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have been thinking about this:

- What if JWS proposes to CSH his shares willingly hoping that this bait might tempt her. However, CSH refuses like the painting as she doesn't want to be indebted to him.

- As reaction, JWS changes his tactics: he threatens her with this deal: she takes the shares and she can become the real owner of Donghwa Hotel, in return she needs to cut ties with JH. If she doesn't take the shares, then he will take away the hotel from her. 

JWS would rather take this offer to JH than CSH.. coz he wants CSH to come to him.. if there is no wind to sweep CSH then JWS believes that she would go to him.. but JH or no JH, CSH would never go back to WS.. this he will eventually realize and then he would back off..

But JH would be in a dilemma for CSHs sake if this happens coz the hotel means the world to her..acc to him.. this is where the letter under the tree may come if that story was to be foreshadowing

Edited by nikir
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1