Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

8 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

JWS is actually protecting CSH AND KJH by joining the company.

I think JWS did it to protect CSH..he still doesnt know how much they love each other..so once he realizes that no matter what, CSH will be with JH, he will give the hotel to her.. 

Also, whenever JWS meets JH, he is polite, he even praised him on the cuba deal..he did taunt him but it was not that rude..he even asks him if he ate when they meet..I heard that in Korea asking " Did you eat" is a way of greeting similar to "how are you"..so there is still some hope in him!! 

But then him being totally silent to his mother when she talks about destroying CSH..grrrr..he really needs to grow a spine to talk to his mother!! 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I just don't know given what @nikir said about translation.....but I still like what I thought earlier even if it is a little pervy.  ;)

:D:D  I also the liked the translation..but I listened to it again and he says " I drank tea in my home.you really want me to drink tea and leave" ..the korean experts in here can clarify

Also, i think given the dialogues that has been in this drama..I dont think they would use that dialogue..even if we want them to :w00t:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

That actually entered my mind. Since this drama reverses all the tropes, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Moreover, I predict that JWS will leave Taegyeong toward the end of the drama and live his own life, something he told his Mother in an early episode.

High Five :) 

I also think JWS will stand on his own and leave TaeGyeong. 4 years too late... 

• Like 8

@africandramalover thank you for mentioning the song! I was so curious because he listened by earphone but we can still hear the song, in this drama where they put everything in meaning, i was like, the song must have something in the lyrics, just like the drunken truth song

• Like 12

3 hours ago, thistle said:

I just don't know given what @nikir said about translation.....but I still like what I thought earlier even if it is a little pervy.  ;)

2 hours ago, nikir said:

:D:D  I also the liked the translation..but I listened to it again and he says " I drank tea in my home.you really want me to drink tea and leave" ..the korean experts in here can clarify

Also, i think given the dialogues that has been in this drama..I dont think they would use that dialogue..even if we want them to :w00t:

I’m no Korean expert but I think he literally said “We had our mouths controlled before, and even here you’re telling me to have tea?” I’m not sure what he meant by control here... As in eating/drinking or kissing? :phew: Or was he just playing with words between  참았 (endure) and 차마실 (having tea)? Cos they kinda sound similar in Korean. Forgive me if I was wrong. :grimace:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I doubt that JWS created that Co-CEO seat in order to help CSH so that he plans to give her all his shares from the start.

Agree ..not from the start ..but am hoping that he will give up control as a parting gift once he realizes that they are meant to be and that he cannot protect her..

But I hope Monster in law, CSH's mother and Dir. Choi get the punishment they deserve ..I think being rejected by CSH will pbly be the biggest punishment for WS..but once he sees his mother in prison or brought down by society he may turn a new leaf...hope!! 

• Like 9