Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

2 minutes ago, Far^away said:

@ahdrianaa beat me to it. Haha. But I noticed you adress the ex hubby as KWS. Isn’t his name JWS? *confused for a bit*

You’re right , I keep confusing his mother’s surname as his, she is Kim and he is Jeong. Sorry :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, nikir said:

I hope so.. maybe they are editing the script to give us a super happy lovey  dovey ending

:yum:  Now that would be nice lol. 

• Like 4

With posts about JWS's recent behavior, I wanted so much to have an "angry" reply button! Rather frustrated that there's none!

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

2 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

Why of all days did I sleep late???? :bawling:  Thanks to everyone posting screen caps and recaps!!

This is probably your reaction - WHY? WHY I slept?

01O40xD.gif

Spoiler

r9oZUSS.gif

2ZmK9Xz.gif

Spoiler

gNwsrUA.gif

9cF2H8T.gif

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

KJH visited CSH at her office, their hearts are heavy with the obstacles and pressure to each other which made them concern another.:heart: :persevere:

PBG-subway.jpg

PBG-support.jpg

Do you know how much I hate this ex-husband who is the reason why KJH had this unhappy face and was in deep pain.:rage: :triumph:

PBG-sad-face.jpg

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

This is probably your reaction - WHY? WHY I slept?

lolol.  That gif is my reaction exactly!!! :joy:

2 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

With posts about JWS's recent behavior, I wanted so much to have an "angry" reply button! Rather frustrated that there's none!

There's always the good old-fashioned keysmash?  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

There must be a third trip to Cuba because there was this news about the actor playing JWS going to Cuba. Morerover, JH mentioned that he might be sent abroad (episode 8) to his brother... and the latter wanted to follow him.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

There must be a third trip to Cuba because there was this news about the actor playing JWS going to Cuba. Morerover, JH mentioned that he might be sent abroad (episode 8) to his brother... and the latter wanted to follow him.

Maybe to workout the legal part so that only CSH is the sole owner..( logic is anyway ignored).. someone already mentioned this in this forum i think

• Like 9

Why i feel they will live in Cuba together in the end? It would be a great solution...B)

• Like 14

This is my first PBG drama.. started watching for SHK but man..PBG  is rocking all the emotional scenes.. can't wait to watch his other dramas.. PBG makes me feel what he feels in every emotional scene:kiss_wink:

• Like 26

Just now, lolly84 said:

Why i feel they will live in Cuba together in the end? It would be a great solution...B)

Yes free from all the problems n media as well 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Do you know that Dispatch has daily tweets about the drama episodes?

Just for the record: These are really screencaps from a Dispatch article.

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1634700

dispatch has major love for SHK, they cover all news about her. It’s a known thing in the SHK fan community. :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Maybe he (WooSeok) will go to Cuba, screw up the deal with Samuel, lose the confidence of the board members and get voted out?  A girl can dream...

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Hello. I've been silently lurking here for a while now, but today's last scene just made me tear up. It was such a wonderful and emotional moment to end tonight's episode. CSH finally chose to show up at JH's house. I can't wait for next week to see her meet his family. It might be awkward but once they get to know her, they would love her just like JH does. She deserves her own HEA with JH. 

• Like 17