Quantcast
the girl who!

[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

well this week was interesting! hahahah.... so hera using jung min was smart. was kind of surprised that eun gun just took her back. she was such an annoying brat in the earlier scenes but she proved to have some use to the plot. wish we could get some answers into some of the other questions before the drama ends:

-- so the sister-in-law -- did she set this plot with scheme with tae oh hoping she would be allowed to get her kid back? is it not the brother's kid? why is this kid in some foreign place? and

-- why did soo hyun abandon tae oh and jennie? does soo hyun still like in joon?

-- and who is the loan shark really? why does he care so much about hera?

but hera's smackdown was fun to watch. she was so daring and unafraid in front of the bodyguards and manipulated the family. she is not afraid to die and neither does she care what anyone thinks. so it does make her quite fearless and scary. @dramaninja ~ think she will get forgiven by in joon as well; the guy listens to the tapes and instead of disgust or anger, he sighs and keeps repeating the recording of her saying "I want to marry in joon" -- so he is not yet over her and not even that mad. instead more mad that she doubted his character when he loved her like crazy. maybe she will get arrested for her role in the slush fund and he will just wait for her for 2 years? ^_^

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

-- so the sister-in-law -- did she set this plot with scheme with tae oh hoping she would be allowed to get her kid back? is it not the brother's kid? why is this kid in some foreign place?

The answer is yes. I believe exactly this scenario took place. She met with JTO to take down IJ so her husband could become chairman and bring her son back from where ever he is. I'll go a step further. I also believe that after she got her son back, she was planning on destroying the rest of the family as revenge for what they did to her family.

She set the plan in motion with IJ only after the husband reneged on his promise to bring her child back. She found another way to accomplish the same goals. She has been largely in the background throughout this drama but I think she has been the puppet master all along.

• Like 5

Here are my final thoughts and reflections about the series, predictions, etc because I do not plan to post any further.

The writer:  He had a master piece in his hand and did not and still does not know what to do with it. This weekend, in my opinion, has been filler material and could have been better spent. Somewhere around midway he lost focus and I posted as much. I think the biggest mistake started when they busted He Ra & acted like they were n a relationship. Everything was a wasted opportunity. I would be hard-pressed to watch any other dramas from this writer. The time jump made the show unrecoverable on every level.

In-Joon & He Ra: I think people in general tend  read what they want to out of actions because of the desire of what they want to happen vs. what is actually happening. With that being said, here are the facts, not conjecture about In-Joon & He Ra that has taken place:

1. He verbalizes to He Ra that his biggest sin is that he ever fell in love with her & think that she was his destiny. "I've fully paid for my sins & now it's your turn."
  2. He verbalized that he ruminated in prison about the situation.
  3. When his friend tried to feed him that line about how he believes it is all his brother & step mom fault because they were aiming for them anyway, he SHUT him down several times & explicitly stated that it was her fault too. It was even acknowledged that He Ra could go to prison & he explicitly stated that is fine.
  4. He listened to He Ra on tape verbalizing that she was going to kill him, not turn him in, but KILL him. He listened to the stepmother explicitly tell He Ra not to kill him, but drug him instead.
  5. He listened to He Ra on tape saying that she wanted to marry him, several times.
  6. He asked her straight up what was going on & she refused.
  7. He told her straight out that he what she did by getting those shares does not absolve her of her guilt & that he would not forgive her. He stated verbatim:"What difference does this make? I will never be able to forgive you."
  8. Before all this happened, he explicitly forgave her and told her he did not care about why she initially approached him, he loves her anyway.
  9. He was drugged, willfully deceived, and imprisoned by the woman he loved for a crime he did not commit. 

My interpretation of the In-Joon & He Ra (something that is added to the facts, opinion, inferences):

I have nearly two adult daughters & the question I ask myself is this, rather it is in real life or a kdrama, if they were in In-Joon's shoes, what should they do? This is what I think, it is unfathomable that there should be a reconciliation because there is not trust & this is a woman that was willing to murder him for revenge. I do not care how much I love the main character, love extends not only grace and mercy which is something that she did not give In Joon, but it also extends justice, correction, and discipline. She has shown In Joon that she is not a good judge of character & would possible do the same thing again. In Joon has been too impulsive since this show started; I have always posted this & said that this would be his down fall & it was. Just because there are residual feelings does not mean that two people should be together. Emotion minded people are very dangerous overly sensitive people-they want everything around them to change because of their "emotions". People that live mostly according to how they feel are not suitable to be in relationships in the long-term. They lack balance and act accordingly. A well-balanced person that is emotionally and mentally stable knows how to balance rationality & emotions by integrating them together to make wise decisions. There is a difference between being emotional and emotion-minded. Emotion-minded people think that feelings are the main core of a relationship which is why they are emotionally vulnerable. This is why emotion-minded people can stay in destructive, maladaptive, and unhealthy relationships because how that other person makes them feel takes precedence over everything else, even good common sense. 

I believe in forgiveness & repentance which is why I admire the character He Ra because she is truly repentant for what she did & she needs just punishment for her actions, not revenge. If she truly learns the error of her ways and grows spiritually, emotionally, and mentally it will be beneficial for her.

Because of what In-joon went through, no matter how he feels for her, he cannot get past what she did & he shouldn't. He should forgive her and move on. Why would I want him back with her simply because they have chemistry? NO! It is like the Last Empress, I can empathize with the emperor because I know the spirituality, neuroscience, developmental science, and family systems development behind trauma especially during childhood. As much as empathize & sympathize with him because he has borderline personality disorder and trauma related symptoms, I do not want him reconciled with the main lead for the same reasons I do not want a reconciliation here: Accountability, introspection, and self-agency.  In Joon is done! I do not put it past this writer to try a happy ending, but since he came this far, he should keep In Joon's self respect intact. Love wants what IS best & not what feels best. Feelings are not facts or thinking, there is a difference, feelings are emotional and physiological responses to thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions. Love is not vengeful or abusive & people who truly love would not want reconciliation of unhealthy individuals that are not capable or not ready to give love.

That's a wrap from me: Peace out everyone!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

For what it's worth, I like the episodes after the time jump.

I don't think IJ is a very good plotter, frankly, and thinking about it in prison for 2 years hasn't made him that much better. It kind of figures, however, since IJ has spent his life trying to be as straightforward and as forthright as possible. So, he wants revenge now, and he wants to get the company back from his half brother and step-mother, but his big idea was to approach some of the Directors and see if he can get their support, even breaking back into his company to try to meet with them.

HR, on the other hand, is pretty good at scheming for revenge, even though she was taken for a ride by the evil stepmother and the half-brother. So, it's clear that she's been plotting for the 2 years that IJ has been in jail, even mentioning to her loan shark buddy that now that IJ was out of prison, it was time for her to start her revenge in motion. As part of this revenge, however, HR is going to go to jail for the half-brother's illegal slush fund, but HR fully expects to go to jail, and actually anticipates going to jail as her punishment for being wrong about IJ's involvement with her sister.

HR was pretty devastated by finding out that IJ, the man who she had set up, the man who had really loved her, the man for whom she was developing some unwanted feelings for, is actually innocent of what she had thought him guilty of, set up by his half-brother and the evil stepmother. I can see why HR was taken in by them, however, and why she couldn't believe in IJ. It's because HR was attracted to IJ, and so thought that IJ was the kind of man that her sister would have been attracted to: handsome, charming, smart, seemingly caring. Also, because HR was attracted to IJ, she was afraid that her own judgement was biasing her into wanting to believe him. In trying to stay focused and not give in to her feelings for IJ, she actually made the opposite mistake of not trusting what she herself could see of IJ. And, then she finds out that the man she had come to know was the true man, and not a mask that he puts on when it's convenient for him. And, so, since she has hurt an innocent man, she feels that she has to be punished.

In the tape, btw, when HR gets confirmation from the evil stepmother that IJ was the one who put her sister in that state, HR was reacting emotionally saying that she wants to "kill" IJ, however, it was a declaration of anger rather than intent. However, the stepmother was able to use that anger to have HR set IJ up. IJ hears the tape and understands that HR was manipulated, too, but he's too hurt right now for much sympathy for HR. He can't get over the fact that HR knew him and he had opened his heart to her only for her to not only reject it, but help the people who wanted to hurt him. Having said that, it's clear that IJ still has feelings for HR. This isn't just speculation on my part. His emotions are close to the surface whenever he sees or thinks about HR. It's hurt that is being expressed as hate, rather than true antipathy. And, I thought the scene where he plays the bit of tape where HR is saying that she's going to marry him over and over, there was some bittersweet longing as well as wondering that HR was playing him even as she said such words.

So, IJ's revenge is being augmented by HR's actions in getting JM to sign over her shares to IJ. IJ is also being helped by the tapes that the SIL has made of conversations that she has eavesdropped on. The SIL states that she was originally planning to use it as material for a divorce, but now, she figures that it would be suitable for IJ's revenge as well. I think I missed a few episodes, but I get the sense that her son was taken from her and sent to boarding school overseas as a way of "educating" the son, but also getting him away from her. But that was enough to keep the SIL from helping IJ stay out of jail in the first place by exposing it. Two years on, I guess the SIL has decided that she wants revenge as well.

HR clearly feels that she has nothing to lose now. She's concerned for her sister still, but seems to now want to right the wrongs that she feels she has committed against IJ. Avenging her sister is one thing, but destroying an innocent life by mistake in that revenge clearly has made HR feel hopeless about herself. And, now that HR has started, she's determined to finish it all by bringing down the half-brother and the stepmother. And, it makes her fearless in how she deals with people now, whereas she had been playing the meek puppet while IJ was still in jail, apparently.

Still, HR seems to have a bit of a soft spot for JM since even though HR was putting UG back with JM to get JM to sign her shares to IJ, HR also tells JM that UG doesn't care about JM's background or anything like that and just likes her for her, so she should go to him.

But, with HR's sister possibly waking up, that should change the situation for a number of people.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I don't think IJ is a very good plotter, frankly, and thinking about it in prison for 2 years hasn't made him that much better. It kind of figures, however, since IJ has spent his life trying to be as straightforward and as forthright as possible.

LOL.. so true! :lol: they had such great chemistry in cunning single lady and was wondering why that spark seems so muted but it is partly because of the character of injoon... he seems in a way rather lifeless no? kind of cold?

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Still, HR seems to have a bit of a soft spot for JM since even though HR was putting UG back with JM to get JM to sign her shares to IJ, HR also tells JM that UG doesn't care about JM's background or anything like that and just likes her for her, so she should go to him.

was actually surprised by that as jung min doesn't seem that lovable and rather annoying -- does hera just see someone who is outwardly hurting while she is internally hurting? is that it? ... really thought that UG would turn around and say "oops, sorry. all for revenge. bye bye" to jung min when she came to him but instead he seemed to genuinely accept her?? but hera was really smart in that jung min would not burn her bridges with her family unless she had a exit, someone to go to.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.. so true! :lol: they had such great chemistry in cunning single lady and was wondering why that spark seems so muted but it is partly because of the character of injoon... he seems in a way rather lifeless no? kind of cold?

I think it's because in this drama, IJ has a cluelessness to him, while HR is all focused revenge, so that they are in different places and different outlooks. So, one has to work harder to understand why these two people are attracted to each other. I think HR is attracted to IJ because he seems so cheerful and earnest and caring, even though she kept telling herself that it was all a front to the true IJ. Now that she knows that she was wrong, and that IJ is pretty much the person that he was being, I think HR will fall for him more deeply. As for IJ, I'm not entirely sure why he was so strongly attracted to HR. She's pretty and talented, but IJ really seemed to fall for her hard, enough to open up his heart and let her stomp all over it.

So, now in the story, I think IJ will be the more guarded one, and HR won't be able to help feeling love for IJ. But, I also expect them to unite for the final revenge, and then as they actually have a common goal and no more secrets between them, I expect to see their chemistry really improve.

57 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was actually surprised by that as jung min doesn't seem that lovable and rather annoying -- does hera just see someone who is outwardly hurting while she is internally hurting? is that it? ... really thought that UG would turn around and say "oops, sorry. all for revenge. bye bye" to jung min when she came to him but instead he seemed to genuinely accept her?? but hera was really smart in that jung min would not burn her bridges with her family unless she had a exit, someone to go to.

I think HR felt sorry for Jung Min. Yes, JM is a total brat, but it's clear that she was rebelling as hard as she could and finding out that people would let her get away with it just because she has some money. UG was the first one who didn't see her as someone to kowtow to or to put up with just because her family has money. Plus, JM is in that weird space where she was both important and yet not important at all, which the conversation that she overhears her mother and brother have confirms.

UG seems to be a good guy, and he seems to have developed some sympathy for JM before the nightmare that caused his sister's death. Now, even though UG contacted JM for revenge, I think he has some sympathy and some true feelings for her which when JM walks away from her family, he probably feels as if it's okay to have for her.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Plus, JM is in that weird space where she was both important and yet not important at all, which the conversation that she overhears her mother and brother have confirms.

was difficult to tell whether the mother and brother believed if jung min was in any danger at all. did they think that jung min has a tendency to run off and so she will come back anyway after her holiday? or that hera is not that evil to do something really bad and so jung min probably isn't suffering? ... but like how you phrased jung min's whole life dilemma -- she is both important and yet not important at all..

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was difficult to tell whether the mother and brother believed if jung min was in any danger at all. did they think that jung min has a tendency to run off and so she will come back anyway after her holiday? or that hera is not that evil to do something really bad and so jung min probably isn't suffering? ... but like how you phrased jung min's whole life dilemma -- she is both important and yet not important at all..

Well, according to the conversation that the brother and mother was having, it didn't matter whether JM was in danger or not. The brother told his mother that he had to have that slush fund, and then point blank told her that she has to choose between himself and JM. So, the mother chose the slush fund.

The mother may have chosen her son and his need for the slush fund because she didn't really believe her daughter would come to a bad end anyway, but it was clear that JM didn't matter at all to her brother, and that their mother was willing to go along with the brother, despite any personal concerns that she might have with JM.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

17 hours ago, foreverempress said:

The writer:  He had a master piece in his hand and did not and still does not know what to do with it. ... Somewhere around midway he lost focus and I posted as much. I think the biggest mistake started when they busted He Ra & acted like they were n a relationship. Everything was a wasted opportunity.

Let’s suppose that we travel for 400 kilometers by car. Until Km 280, the car runs all right. The scenery is beautiful. While the road is sometimes bumpy, the ride is enjoyable. However, the car owner has a strange idea to make the journey 'more exciting'. He puts faulty engine parts, so that after Km 280, the car would break down and need frequent stops for repair. When we arrive at the destination, the car owner asks, "How do you enjoy the journey? Do you find the breakdown exciting?"

Until episode 27 & 28, things are going great between In-Joon & Hae-Ra. Then, a huge misunderstanding, which could have been easily avoided, occurs and BOOM, Hae-Ra betrayed In-Joon. In-Joon falls to Jung-Hoo's trap and gets imprisoned. Since then, Hae-Ra, A-Jung & In-Joon himself have to work extra hard to salvage the situation. At the end of the serial, the production team would ask us viewers, "How do you enjoy the drama? Do you find the breakdown exciting?"

There is the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't tinker with it".

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I know what point the people above are trying to make but at the start of the show we saw a calculating IJ going for his revenge against his father/brother and winning (even got the company from him). He's been thinking about and plotting revenge from a young age and if anything should be decent at it - as they showed at the start of the show that he was. The fact that he has become incompetent all of a sudden is what annoys me when they showed him to be smart and ahead of the game at the start of the show.

The character just became an idiot in all facets since meeting HR

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1

IJ wasn't happy when he was doing his revenge. He spent his whole life for revenge and he was never happy. He met the woman who resembles his mom and he wanted to be happy with her. So, he had to stop what he planned. Should we call this guy an idiot??? Yes, he did not realize how evil his half brother and step mother can be. That was his mistake. But, I can't agree he is an idiot. If someone doesn't understand why he falls for HR and stopped revenge,  he/she better drops this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

You've completely misunderstood my point (though I also think he's an idiot for not questioning HR's motives at all with what he knew, but I've explained that line of thinking numerous times in the thread already).

Whether he was happy about the revenge is not my point - it's the fact that he was shown to be competent and calculating at the start of the show as we saw through his revenge against his dad/brother. But he hasn't managed to do one smart thing since and if anything is being shown as stupid with how he was starting his revenge since leaving prison.

• Confused 2

On 2/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Finally at end of episodes I am bleased he ask , why she doing what she doing now and explain to her no point in doing it , he not gonna forgive her , and I think he right to say that , there is nothing Hae Ra could do , to right her wrong . All her self sacrificing it’s nonsense . 

I have not watched the episodes with the subs yet; therefore, I can only read your comments here (on Soompi) and try to understand what has happened.  I do want to comment on one thing. 

Whether In Joon forgives Hae Ra or not, her trying to right the wrong she has done is not nonsense.  Hae Ra should be trying to right the wrong, not for In Joon's forgiveness, but to forgive herself, then she can move on with her life.   If along the way, he comes around, that is icing on the cake; however, her trying to right the wrong is what she should be doing.  For all the things she has done wrong, being repentant for those acts makes her a decent human being.  It sets her apart from his step mother and half brother.  I only hope his need for revenge does not cloud his judgement, as it did Hae Ra's.  Setting things right and getting justice for the wrongs his family committed is one thing but blind vengeance (hatred) is another, it is what got Hae Ra into trouble, it is what caused her to not see that In Joon could not have possibly committed such acts.  Therefore, it is my hope that In Joon does not repeat the mistakes that Hae Ra has made.  At this point he needs to accept help where he can get it.   

What I do not get is the fact that Hae Ra did not reach out to In Joon in prison to say, I am sorry, please forgive me.  This is the part of K-dramas I hate.  Hae Ra never, had that important conversation with In Joon about her sister.  Even if the sister was not in a comma, if she and In Joon had an affair, and now In Joon and Hae Ra were talking marriage, I would want to talk about it before I jumped into the bed with him...hello. A simple, did you love my sister, what happened?  Why did she try to kill herself, did you know she was pregnant?

Once she found out that he was not the one her sister had an affair with, Hae R never reached out to In Joon to let him know her side of the story. I understand her being ashamed to face him, (and she should have been), but a letter of apology and explanation would do.  Tae Ho, got to tell In Joon his story; but he blamed everything in Hae Ra, he never told In Joon that he was the one who approached her.  At least had she explained herself, In Joon could weigh both stories and come to his own decision.  That is K-drama for you.     

In the last episode, it appears that Hae Ra's sister is starting to awake from her coma, she should make things interesting.  

@Ameera Ali

Give them a pass for one week  they are nearly to the finish line with this drama . 

but seriously I can understand,  how he can come a cross stupid, he spend half of the last episodes worried about her , going around threatening everybody without any plans or ideas , thanks god the sister in law took a pity  on him or he will be laughing stock   . So I hope he redeems himself next week and comes out a little bit clever , gives everyone run for their money and takes his revenge start with the big fish  Hae-Ra  because my feelings still stand , In joon has to kick her to the curb & not just circle around Hae-Ra with Hae-Ra trying to fix everything. 

My question to you and everyone else, is does Tae Ho get a pass?  Everyone is down on Hae-Ra, but Tae Ho get a pass?  Was Hae-Ra minding her business when he approached her?  Did he hold her sister's condition over her head?  Did he purposely refuse to do business with In Joon and request Hae-Ra's designs?  Tae Ho lied to In Joon and put everything on Hae Ra, which is also why In Joon is angry.  Does he get a pass?   Some of us have shown so much righteous indignation when it comes to Hae Ra, but what about the one who set the plan in motion?  Yes, Hae-Ra definitely hurt In-Joon and I feel bad for him; however, we all know that she was manipulated from the beginning.  Therefore, why are all the daggers and joyfulness and glee, that she is getting what she deserves is aimed at Hae-Ra?   No one has to explain, I am only asking a question.

• Like 8

If someone doesn't understand why he falls for HR and stopped revenge,  he/she better drops this drama. 

Give them a pass for one week :D they are nearly to the finish line with this drama . 

but seriously I can understand,  how he can come a cross stupid, he spend half of the last episodes worried about her , going around threatening everybody without any plans or ideas , thanks god the sister in law took a pity  on him or he will be laughing stock :D  . So I hope he redeems himself next week and comes out a little bit clever , gives everyone run for their money and takes his revenge start with the big fish  Hae-Ra  because my feelings still stand , In joon has to kick her to the curb & not just circle around Hae-Ra with Hae-Ra trying to fix everything. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 3

Whether In Joon forgives Hae Ra or not, her trying to right the wrong she has done is not nonsense.  Hae Ra should be trying to right the wrong, not for In Joon's forgiveness, but to forgive herself, then she can move on with her life.   If along the way, he comes around, that is icing on the cake; however, her trying to right the wrong is what she should be doing.  For all the things she has done wrong, being repentant for those acts makes her a decent human being. 

First of all , I don’t believe someone as mess up , just  like her can become a decent human that quick , Let’s not forget she was planning to take someone life without even ask him for once if he did what she thinks he done , she was lucky the stepmother play her and make her change her plan to drug him .

For me the worst has happened and not really for the reason’s Hae Ra expected and was genuinely a mistake so I liked for her to go away give him the space and time , the reality is , she can’t do anything with her being dump and was taken for a ride by everyone , Hae-Ra only circling around him to right her wrong  ,will only make  her feel good about herself and him  miserable .

I personally believe all her plotting and her wanting to send herself to the prison is a self destructive behavior , only highlighting how selfish she can be , never thinking how the other May think or feel about her actions. 

For ur question yes he did get a pass , when He was disgusting and horrible but I give him a pass because he take his revenge on the woman that wrong him for sure ,  to save his daughter, and he was up front with CH , he didn’t stab her in the back , but   Hae-Ra started that game with wrong reasons and end it with horrible reason , making a deal for money then change it for revenge , it wasn’t right , the end of the day , she was the one who that start digging deep , and make all these assumptions about everything and stabbing him in the back 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

For ur question yes he did get a pass , when He was disgusting and horrible but I give him a pass because he take his revenge on the woman that wrong him for sure ,  to save his daughter, and he was up front with CH , he didn’t stab her in the back , but   Hae-Ra started that game with wrong reasons and end it with horrible reason , making a deal for money then change it for revenge , it wasn’t right , the end of the day , she was the one who that start digging deep , and make all these assumptions about everything and stabbing him in the back 

I think we have come to an impasse; therefore, I will not argue with your point of view, as we are all entitled to our opinions and our slant on what we view.  The funny thing is many people can view the same thing, accident, robbery, etc. and yet have difference observations.  I am gracefully bowing out because we will not agree; therefore, I agree to disagree. 

I actually went back to the beginning and watched a few of the earlier episodes in order to refresh my memory, such as; when did HR tell IJ she liked him and it was before she was handed the envelop with what looked like damaging evidence. Therefore, I am not as resolute as you are about Hae-Ra. We know that someone approached TH about breaking up SH and IJ; however, he was the one who set things in motion.  For you to readily absolve TH of what he did because he has a sick child does not cut it for me.  Did he not have a sick child when the woman approached him?    Somewhere I read words to the effect of " it is not the one that do the wrong, but the one that has pleasure in it."  That statement applies to several people in this drama, (the mystery lady, TH, the step mother and the half brother); however, Hae-Ra is not one of them.  For me "Fates and Furies" have definite black and white areas; however, it has some grey areas also and for me Hae-Ra falls into the grey area.

Whether I agree with your point of view or not, it is still nice reading your posts, keep them coming. :)

Different points of view is what makes this blog great.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Carmarie I am with you.

After I watched last week episode,  my anger towards Hae Ra moved to Jin Tae Oh. For 2 years, HR had to work for those disgusting people to make it up for her wrong to In Joon. Soo Hyun finally donated her kidney to Jenny. They have done something to correct their mistakes. What about TO? He looked so calm and peaceful. He ruined IJ and HR's life for his own revenge to SH. He didn't know who sent the letter. He didn't even know what it says is true or false. Maybe, he didn't care at all. He only cared for his sick child, and he threatened HR's sick sister's life to get what he needed. IJ and HR's life and relationships are completely destroyed, and he got what he wanted; his daughter's health. This is so unfair. Does  he feel any guilty? Does he think he is responsible for this tragedy?  When he visited IJ at the prison, I didn't feel any guilty feelings from him. I don't understand  why IJ and HR doesn't blame him for what happened to them. He has big responsibility for the whole mess. We still have two more episodes, so we will see if he will get some punishments. I hope the writer doesn't forget about his sins.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

TO tired to kill her sister as well  a way of making her do what he wanted.That was before she though IJ did that too her sister.

He  needs punishment same with SH.

• Like 4